Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any success story for indian ??  (Read 1655 times)

montahn

Any success story for indian ??
« on: May 21, 2018, 06:03:47 PM »

Do you now any success story for indian pataint in india

thanks in advanced.
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Android

Re: Any success story for indian ??
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 06:26:59 PM »

Penguinn is in Mumbai, had internal Precice in femurs with Dr. Mangal Parihar. Here is his website dedicated to cosmetic limb lengthening.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2018, 10:59:59 PM »

The problem with Parihar is that Dr. Ahuja who replies to his emails is very rude and acts as if the person (prospective patient) is stupid (though In reality I am more educated than her, though that is not the point), but I must say that they are not money grabbers like Sarin, Li, Xia, Betz or Guichet are. Respect for Parihar, though Dr. Divya Ahuja needs to work on her communication skills.

fivetenneeded2016

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2018, 10:15:05 AM »

The problem with Parihar is that Dr. Ahuja who replies to his emails is very rude and acts as if the person (prospective patient) is stupid (though In reality I am more educated than her, though that is not the point), but I must say that they are not money grabbers like Sarin, Li, Xia, Betz or Guichet are. Respect for Parihar, though Dr. Divya Ahuja needs to work on her communication skills.
Dr. Divya Ahuja, he is a guy and he operates along with Parihar. He was very polite with me though.
tibias: april 2018 to july 2019 under dr pili/catagni- HEF.
femurs: feb 2021 and sep 2021 dr halil-precise 2
159-181.
came. lengthened. moving on.

montahn

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2018, 07:19:56 PM »

Dr parihar's document I notice he can increase only 6cm can any one have manage 6cm+ may be 9cm ??
162cm  goal 177cm

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 07:58:28 PM »

Penguinn is in Mumbai, had internal Precice in femurs with Dr. Mangal Parihar. Here is his website dedicated to cosmetic limb lengthening.

He is so misleading
He advertises his charges as 900k rupees but then tells people you will pay for precise 2 nails yourself and the nails will cost a total of 2.3million rupees

Total cost = 3.2million rupees aka 48k USD

Lmaoooo why is he even recommended on here??he is from one of the worlds most unhygenic countries
Too risky to attempt a surgery there
Brb infection on day one post OP
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2018, 08:00:08 PM »

Dr parihar's document I notice he can increase only 6cm can any one have manage 6cm+ may be 9cm ??

Don’t increase one bone so much
You will ridiculous then
Do 5cm femur +4cm tibia

This way you will look slightly normal tbh
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)

Android

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2018, 08:24:02 PM »

He is so misleading
He advertises his charges as 900k rupees but then tells people you will pay for precise 2 nails yourself and the nails will cost a total of 2.3million rupees

It's clearly written, how is it misleading? I wouldn't expect my mechanic to only charge me for the labor, they'll also charge for the parts.

Precice 2.2 nails cost ~$15k each wherever you go, this price is determined by NuVasive.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2018, 09:12:16 PM »

It's clearly written, how is it misleading? I wouldn't expect my mechanic to only charge me for the labor, they'll also charge for the parts.

Precice 2.2 nails cost ~$15k each wherever you go, this price is determined by NuVasive.

He should have just written it first hand as his total cost is 3.2million instead of just flagging around that small number of 900k rupees

This is false and deceptive advertising

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2018, 01:58:44 AM »

He should have just written it first hand as his total cost is 3.2million instead of just flagging around that small number of 900k rupees

This is false and deceptive advertising

The overall costs for the procedure come to around Indian Rupees 9,00,000/- (Rupees nine lac only).
This includes, stay in hospital for the surgery, doctors fees, physiotherapy, OT charges materials used in hospital / surgery. 

in case of internal lengthening there is an additional cost for the nails which is ordered directly by the patient from the company –see below for costs.
This does not include stay in Mumbai after discharge from hospital, physio after discharge from hospital etc.

The cost for the nails isn't part of his costs, they're Nuvasive's and have to be ordered through them by the patient. His surgery fee remains the same.

There's no way to misinterpret that. Seems you just don't like Indians man.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2018, 10:42:01 AM »

The overall costs for the procedure come to around Indian Rupees 9,00,000/- (Rupees nine lac only).
This includes, stay in hospital for the surgery, doctors fees, physiotherapy, OT charges materials used in hospital / surgery. 

in case of internal lengthening there is an additional cost for the nails which is ordered directly by the patient from the company –see below for costs.
This does not include stay in Mumbai after discharge from hospital, physio after discharge from hospital etc.

The cost for the nails isn't part of his costs, they're Nuvasive's and have to be ordered through them by the patient. His surgery fee remains the same.

There's no way to misinterpret that. Seems you just don't like Indians man.

I have no problems with Indians, in fact my closest friends are sikhs
I just don’t like it when someone doesn’t fully disclose the total cost
I was cheated like that in the past(gyno surgeon here, the guy was deceptive POS)

If you think I hate Indians because I called the country dirty then tbh I view all south East Asian countries(Pakistan,Nepal,Afghanistan,Sri Lanka,Bangaladesh etc) as dirty and vile, they’re that, there’s no denying that

montahn

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2018, 06:06:03 PM »

Yes Internal Lengthening cost more but what about LON ?

what about External fixator lengthening cost ? Its not clear in the documents

9 -10 lakh is bearable but 40 is too much
162cm  goal 177cm

fokid

« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2018, 06:44:04 PM »

any one considering india should note that if you go to mumbai there are heavy rains around this time of the year. i think last year there were floods in mumbai. may be doing LL after august might be safer. locals might be able to confirm better.

Penguinn

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2018, 06:45:20 PM »

any one considering india should note that if you go to mumbai there are heavy rains around this time of the year. i think last year there were floods in mumbai. may be doing LL after august might be safer. locals might be able to confirm better.

LL wouldn't be a big problem since you'd stay in the hospital and then your hotel but if possible, yes, do it after the rains (end September)

fokid

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2018, 06:57:51 PM »

LL wouldn't be a big problem since you'd stay in the hospital and then your hotel but if possible, yes, do it after the rains (end September)

true, but how would you get around if you had to? hotel to hospital, maybe the pharmacist, or to a GP if you fall sick.

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 08:40:56 PM »

Dr. Divya Ahuja, he is a guy and he operates along with Parihar. He was very polite with me though.

haha, ok, Divya is usually a girl's name (in 99.99% cases) - thanks for clarifying.

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 08:46:31 PM »

I have no problems with Indians, in fact my closest friends are sikhs
I just don’t like it when someone doesn’t fully disclose the total cost
I was cheated like that in the past(gyno surgeon here, the guy was deceptive POS)

If you think I hate Indians because I called the country dirty then tbh I view all south East Asian countries(Pakistan,Nepal,Afghanistan,Sri Lanka,Bangaladesh etc) as dirty and vile, they’re that, there’s no denying that

I can tell you one thing - you have misconception - not all Indians are corrupted (though many are), and Parihar is the most honest person among all LL surgeons I interacted with (including many European and american surgeons).

montahn

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2018, 09:19:12 AM »

Yes Internal Lengthening cost more but what about LON ?

what about External fixator lengthening cost ? Its not clear in the documents - https://sites.google.com/site/cllrpatients/faqs/cosmeticlengthening

9 -10 lakh is bearable but 40 is too much
162cm  goal 177cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up