Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Humerus plate and internal femur  (Read 1477 times)

Bosnian2018

Humerus plate and internal femur
« on: June 03, 2018, 10:08:24 AM »

Hi guys I just want to share with everyone that hardware removal is key here.

I broke my humerus and had it plated a few years ago. Clean break in half.

Now since I got the plate removed I have no pain lifting weights. Doing pull ups or dips.

The difference is day and night.

So when considering CLL. Know you wont be 100% until the rods or fixation is gone.

Now I didnt lengthen but It was painful as hell to bear weight with the plate. Now it feels stronger than ever with the plate gone.

Just thought I would share.

I am short and saving for CLL.

While Im here, I want to get some opinion, who can do internal femur safe and cheap ( I know, its stupid to ask for safe and cheap). I am willing to travel outside of USA. I am on a budget well more like saving up but I really hate the pin site scars I see. I have a 6 inch incision from the humerus plate and that looks way better to me than the external depressed pin site scars. Maybe Im wrong. Besides being this short I wanna lengthen the most in one go. 3inch internal femur.

Il go to Russia if I wont end up handicapped. Any suggestions ?
Long time follower first time poster. Im like 159cm but im probably more like 162 cm. Idk I cant measure myself right.

Really want this surgery. Just cant afford atm.

Ideally external tibia afterwards cause internal tibia apparently messes up your knee. Again if I had the money Id do it now with paley for both segments. Experience is gold in medicine. He already made all the mistakes on other people and older nails.

Anyways please someone tell me where I can get this done the safest and cheapest. (Again I know this isnt a budget surgery)

Im like 5'3. This is genetically some BS.

Ive always been kinda buff and never had problem with the ladies. Unfortunately getting older and being around 6"2 people at work. You get no respect and everyone tries to mess with you cause your short literally everywhere.

Heightism is worse than racism.

I wanna get to 5"9 haha what a dream.

I have long arms and I wanna say fairly large tibs compared to my femur which seem only slightly longer.
I have a few siblings. All within a inch or 2 taller.

If someone can seriously recommend a cheap doctor who isn't a butcher, I would be so grateful.

Johnson1111

Re: Humerus plate and internal femur
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 08:21:53 PM »

All of the non butchers are very expensive and most of them are in the US. Keep saving.

lemonade311

• fk genetics.
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 01:45:48 PM »

If you must get it cheap then I would say this greek doctor as he uses Precise 2.2: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5091.0

But he's cheap partly because he's unknown so who knows if he turns out to be as bad as Sarin or on-par with U.S doctors.
Current: 171 cm
Goal: 178-179cm to cm

Internal femurs only using Precise Stryde at Dr. Paley institute in 2019.

Android

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 10:21:05 PM »

Sorry to hear about your struggles. Thanks for sharing about hardware removal, the operation truly isn't over until it's all removed IMO.

What's your budget? How much time can you commit to CLL?
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Bosnian2018

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2018, 10:30:53 AM »

20k and one to two years.

I just hate the depressed scars. Any solutions.

Probably going to medem for cross lenghtening?

Any way to get a long visa so I dont have to come back home until Im done ?

AlphaX

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2018, 01:46:53 PM »

Hello !  ;D

Just like you I did a lot of research to find a doctor interesting and not too expensive.

For the femur you will not find anything interesting at 20k. I do not even think you can find anything at this price except for shins.

Most doctors will ask you to stay for several months. Or , to go back and come every two weeks so I doubt that it is worth it. Apply for a visa while you are looking for your doctor if possible will help you a lot.

In your place I save 40k and I get surgery with a good doctor :) But with 20k it's impossible believe me! Otherwise here we would have all done ahah

As the lemonade311 there is Dr. Giotikas who looks interesting I get surgery by him in November I will give a return to know if it is really reliable!
24 years | LON on Femur done.

Starting height : 174.5cm |  Final: 182-183cm |  Dr. Yuksel Wannabetaller team

dan56

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2018, 02:53:29 AM »

Hello !  ;D

Just like you I did a lot of research to find a doctor interesting and not too expensive.

For the femur you will not find anything interesting at 20k. I do not even think you can find anything at this price except for shins.

Most doctors will ask you to stay for several months. Or , to go back and come every two weeks so I doubt that it is worth it. Apply for a visa while you are looking for your doctor if possible will help you a lot.

In your place I save 40k and I get surgery with a good doctor :) But with 20k it's impossible believe me! Otherwise here we would have all done ahah

As the lemonade311 there is Dr. Giotikas who looks interesting I get surgery by him in November I will give a return to know if it is really reliable!
with stryde?
English isn't my native language. Please feel free when you quote me to add a footnote with correction. Tnx

myloginacc

« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2018, 10:45:02 AM »

Don't go straight to Giotikas. We have no diaries of him. This forum (and the old one) seems to go through cycles of shilling for certain doctors. Giotikas seems decent, but we have no proof of that yet. There are already other people who stated they'll go to him. You could wait for that first.

I'll send you a PM with my personal take on doing research here.

You said you've been a lurker for a long time, so I hope you know this is a very invasive and hard process - that is, you know what you're getting into. You'll probably be in a foreign country and feel apathetic for a long period of time, dealing with pains and sleep. I'm also assuming you are familiar with the risks and common complications. EDIT: With that out of the way, I've sent you the PM.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

AlphaX

« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2018, 02:16:17 PM »

@dan56 No with Precice2.2 . With stryde it will be something like 45k he told me!

@myloginacc yes you are right but now we don’t have someone with experience and this price..
I mean 54.000 for quadrilateral it’s very good! But you are right, i go to Athen in August I will tell you what patient’s giotikas think about him and how they fill !

24 years | LON on Femur done.

Starting height : 174.5cm |  Final: 182-183cm |  Dr. Yuksel Wannabetaller team

myloginacc

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2018, 07:22:41 PM »

@dan56 No with Precice2.2 . With stryde it will be something like 45k he told me!

@myloginacc yes you are right but now we don’t have someone with experience and this price..
I mean 54.000 for quadrilateral it’s very good! But you are right, i go to Athen in August I will tell you what patient’s giotikas think about him and how they fill !

Thank you for your (future) contribution.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Johnson1111

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2018, 07:26:35 PM »

Don’t you mean 45,000 euro?

Jayjay

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2018, 06:10:37 PM »

I spoke to Dr Sringari for a good half hour. I'm from NY and Indian by origin. I will be doing external femurs for 15 k including Physical therapy and guest house fees. I am doing 2 jobs and saving money for this . I have read all the diaries possible and decided to go with Dr Sringari.
why femurs? I have short femurs .My tibias are average length and personally I believe longer femurs look better .
Why doctor Sringari?He has better success rate than other doctors in India
Why India? I am original from India and comfortable to undergo a life changing event like this in my home country .Also food and accommodation is dirt cheap in India compared to western countries where you have to think twice before ordering anything to eat.

Bosnian2018

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 02:11:31 AM »

Too many bad stories with sringari. I cant risk it.

Im waiting for android to finish phase one then probably following to russia.
Pages: [1]   Go Up