Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why are some tall people like this?  (Read 947 times)

yogobro298

• Visitor
Why are some tall people like this?
« on: June 04, 2018, 03:25:48 AM »

Why do you guys think some tall people are so insecure? I mean you see some tall guys who seem miserable and hate their life.

Johnson1111

Re: Why are some tall people like this?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2018, 03:34:54 AM »

You do realize that tall people are not immune to having problems as well, right? They bleed and have emotions just like us. If someone is waking up to crippling debt etc. no amount of height is gonna make them sleep that well at night or be happy. There are tons of reasons why someone may be unhappy.

The most important thing in life for someone is meeting the expectations they have and see for themselves. Every single deviation you move away from that ideal, you become less and less happy.

There are some filthy rich, extremely successful people with good looks that are surprisingly depressed too. If your perception of yourself is negative and not meeting expectations it doesn't matter what other people think of you. This is something that many LLers who are successful in their professional and dating lives can probably resonate with and attest to.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2018, 01:17:31 PM »

because they lack the facial aesthetics.

You can't expect a person who looks ugly but is tall to start having girls thrown at him left & right...
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2018, 04:34:46 PM »

My best friend is 6 foot 7 but also weighs about 110 kilos. He's a great guy, but has suffered from depression and other mental problems in the past. I also lost my virginity before him. Being tall doesn't guarantee a happy life.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

Android

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2018, 09:56:56 PM »

There are some very secure short people as well, mind over matter. Some of the most insecure people are models, since their environment forces them to constantly judge themselves against others.

My point is that we rarely compare ourselves to worse off people. We tend to focus on the opposite, wondering why we're not like the people who are better off. It's like money, more of it helps, but it doesn't guarantee happiness.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Estilos

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2018, 05:30:22 AM »

It is very good if you have enough time to explain to me.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2018, 07:12:13 PM »

because they lack the facial aesthetics.

You can't expect a person who looks ugly but is tall to start having girls thrown at him left & right...
B-b-b-but my beauty in eye of b-b-beholder!!!1
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature
Pages: [1]   Go Up