Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some considerations about privacy and respect  (Read 731 times)

patientprivacy

Some considerations about privacy and respect
« on: June 12, 2018, 10:20:21 PM »

Some considerations about privacy and respect

patientprivacy

Re: Some considerations about privacy and respect
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2018, 11:35:47 PM »

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

In this forum we are dealing with a very delicate type of information. Most patients want to remain anonymous because this surgery carries a powerful social stigma. In this sense, if a patient asks for privacy, his/her privacy must be respected above anything else by doctors, medical staff, fellow patients and even random people writing on the forum.

Nobody should be allowed to talk about us without our consent. Nobody should be allowed to share our private information. Nobody should be allowed to make snap judgements about our character and our decisions. We have paid large amounts of money and we LEGALLY deserve to be respected by doctors and medical staff. Posters and readers of this forum should MORALLY respect patients who have had the surgery and don't want to be public about it.

Given the actual circumstances, we announce that we will take legal action if a privacy leak occurs and this affects our personal lives and reputations.

notatroll

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2018, 08:03:20 PM »

If you refer to me you shouldn’t worry. If I have ever showed X-rays in private it was to prove I wasn’t a troll. I care a lot about other patients. They were victims like me. I would never harm them.

patientprivacy

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2018, 09:19:41 PM »

If you refer to me you shouldn’t worry. If I have ever showed X-rays in private it was to prove I wasn’t a troll. I care a lot about other patients. They were victims like me. I would never harm them.

I refer to whomever it may concern, including you. I'm not Monegal and my purpose here isn't defending Monegal. My main concern is Monegal's patients' privacy. If someone divulges personal information about LL patients in this forum or gossips about us with individuals who don't belong to the LL world to make fun of us or destroy our reputations, me and other patients will take legal action. We deserve respect, and our privacy is sacred.

notatroll

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2018, 08:47:14 PM »

Why don’t you take legal action against Monegal then? He can’t keep his patients’ privacy. He shared with us private information (both true and false) about many patients...  and he shared underwear pics with some

us.
If you don't take me seriously it's your problem but do believe when I say he is facing cases and potential cases of negligence and uses improper behavior at work. Everybody in this forum knows about their patients' medical problems. Other issues... He uses obscene language and words. Before his surgery he told Cooper in the operating room 'You're my bitch' and he said he wanted to fk Musicmaker and she wanted too. He also showed her private medical pics in underwear to people. In America he would have ALREADY been fired.
Pages: [1]   Go Up