Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What height did you lengthen to and what was your starting height  (Read 346 times)

ramaka

Like the question says just curious to know how you are doing after LL and how much you actually did like can you run etc that sort of thing

myloginacc

Re: What height did you lengthen to and what was your starting height
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2018, 01:28:58 PM »

A thread like this should be stickied here, just from how much this question gets asked as individual threads and in diaries.

The closest we have is a stickied thread in Information About Limb Lengthening, which has too many stickied threads to my tastes, to be honest - ends up having the opposite effect and makes me want not to click any of them, besides apparently making the most important subsection of the forum the one with the least activity. But I do get all stickied threads there are important. It's just something visual.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

myloginacc

Re: What height did you lengthen to and what was your starting height
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2018, 01:51:23 PM »

There's also this one. Also related.

But I think this thread by Racurz asks the three most common questions all in one thread: "original height & how much did you lengthen", "how are you doing after your lengthening/recovery", "can you run".
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).
Pages: [1]   Go Up