Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Mk677 plus letrozole  (Read 14080 times)

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
Re: Mk677 plus letrozole
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2018, 10:59:23 AM »

People shorter than him that look worse still get laid because they put in more work. Yes the success rate is lower the uglier you are but  More Attempts = More successful Outcomes. The attempts never work and people get discouraged because they don't have enough confidence to get rejected more than once.

Incel community personality is down there with the WORST personalities possible because they think personalities don't matter. Based on what? They're online all day and the majority of them had very little female contact. How would they even know?

Like I said I have no ill-will towards you I think your past has destroyed your mentality and way of thinking. Lookism exists and many of the things you say have merit...But not NEARLY to the degree that you think they do.

This is my last post here about this as it's a bit repetitive going back and forth. Best of luck to you

Exactly! ugly guys have to try harder and then get success... but good looking men just have to smile or just walk somewhere and they get women, this is a fact.
Incel community knows personality doesn't matter because cases like "Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev etc" exist, these are 3 examples i just thought of atm, imagine if i go deeper, how many more will i find.

A good looking guy no matter how much of an a$$hole he is, he will DEFINITELY get laid.
by the time you're 40 and started making bank.
Chad on the other hand will probably have either married a Billionaire like Jeremy Meeks did or has had so much sxx and fun throughout his life that he doesn't even desire material objects anymore.

I myself have personally noticed personality means jackshet when it comes to being desired by others.

For example, when me and my best friend from high school wanted to go and apply for a gym membership, This was our first time ever.
My best friend is a Pakhtoon(the pakis that resemble Europeans with a tint of ethnic genes)
We talked with the fat slob saleswoman, she would smile and laugh when my friend talked and then talked to me in a serious tone even tho me and my best friend were talking in the same manner.
I didn't pay heed to this back then as i was exactly like what you're suggesting now .. "i don't give a fk" mentality.
another incident i noticed during High School was how whenever a good looking guy misbehaved, the teachers simply laughed and didn't do shet to him, no detention whatsoever unless he fought etc but whenever an ugly did even something minor, he was branded as the most naughtiest kid and had black marks/major demerits on his report card rendering him incapable of finding another school to transfer to.

This just further proves how little personality matters when it comes to being desired.

Me and my best friend are practically the same, we laugh at the same jokes, we like the same types of movies, you know the rest
but the thing is, the amount of success in life differs greatly.
He is getting everything handed to him, from the small time modelling firms hiring him to the easy success with girls.
I only started noticing all these small details once I frequented online forums, if i hadn't. I would still be a delusional turd being a third wheel on others.

so the question is
If ugly guys have it so hard, why do you view getting surgery to fix a face just to get accepted by others as an idiotic thing to do.
would it be better if that ugly guy just lived the way he was born as and continued working 100000x harder than a good looking guy just to have 1/10th of the success the good looking guy has.

This ricecel has got a higher IQ than the taller white Chad but everyone in the comments was talking about how cool or hot Chad is
No one paid attention to the presentation presented by the inferior ricecel about A.I.

so much evidence has been provided throughout this thread that looks will ultimately be the deciding factor of your life yet you continue to cope.(even parents love the good looking child more than the ugly child)

imagine if Sean O'Pry was ugly, where would he be today? would he have made it to the Taylor Swift's song called "Blank Space"
Would he have became the higest paid model or would he have even earned and enjoyed if he was the uglier version of himself
It just goes to show that you can only tap your hidden potential through surgery if you’re born an incel

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 12:24:05 PM by RaaX »
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

Corky The Pope

• Visitor
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2018, 02:47:17 AM »

Exactly! ugly guys have to try harder and then get success... but good looking men just have to smile or just walk somewhere and they get women, this is a fact.
Incel community knows personality doesn't matter because cases like "Ted Bundy, Richard Ramirez, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev etc" exist, these are 3 examples i just thought of atm, imagine if i go deeper, how many more will i find.

"A good looking guy no matter how much of an a$$hole he is, he will DEFINITELY get laid.
by the time you're 40 and started making bank.
Chad on the other hand will probably have either married a Billionaire like Jeremy Meeks did or has had so much sxx and fun throughout his life that he doesn't even desire material objects anymore."

Yeah, you're right, he will, but is that really what you're hoping for? To become some trophy husband? And you'd have to modify your behavior and 

I myself have personally noticed personality means jackshet when it comes to being desired by others.

For example, when me and my best friend from high school wanted to go and apply for a gym membership, This was our first time ever.
My best friend is a Pakhtoon(the pakis that resemble Europeans with a tint of ethnic genes)
We talked with the fat slob saleswoman, she would smile and laugh when my friend talked and then talked to me in a serious tone even tho me and my best friend were talking in the same manner.
I didn't pay heed to this back then as i was exactly like what you're suggesting now .. "i don't give a fk" mentality.
another incident i noticed during High School was how whenever a good looking guy misbehaved, the teachers simply laughed and didn't do shet to him, no detention whatsoever unless he fought etc but whenever an ugly did even something minor, he was branded as the most naughtiest kid and had black marks/major demerits on his report card rendering him incapable of finding another school to transfer to.

This just further proves how little personality matters when it comes to being desired.

Me and my best friend are practically the same, we laugh at the same jokes, we like the same types of movies, you know the rest
but the thing is, the amount of success in life differs greatly.
He is getting everything handed to him, from the small time modelling firms hiring him to the easy success with girls.
I only started noticing all these small details once I frequented online forums, if i hadn't. I would still be a delusional turd being a third wheel on others.

so the question is
If ugly guys have it so hard, why do you view getting surgery to fix a face just to get accepted by others as an idiotic thing to do.
would it be better if that ugly guy just lived the way he was born as and continued working 100000x harder than a good looking guy just to have 1/10th of the success the good looking guy has.

This ricecel has got a higher IQ than the taller white Chad but everyone in the comments was talking about how cool or hot Chad is
No one paid attention to the presentation presented by the inferior ricecel about A.I.

so much evidence has been provided throughout this thread that looks will ultimately be the deciding factor of your life yet you continue to cope.(even parents love the good looking child more than the ugly child)

imagine if Sean O'Pry was ugly, where would he be today? would he have made it to the Taylor Swift's song called "Blank Space"
Would he have became the higest paid model or would he have even earned and enjoyed if he was the uglier version of himself
It just goes to show that you can only tap your hidden potential through surgery if you’re born an incel

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2018, 07:38:13 AM »

Yeah, you're right, he will, but is that really what you're hoping for? To become some trophy husband? And you'd have to modify your behavior and 

Who the fk in this world does not want to be loved by others? I don't want to have to settle with some ogre because she is "in my league"

It's not hard to modify your behavior, all one would need is to take some classes and it will be done plus modifying behavior isn't even a necessary.
a good looking person can get away with being a dckhead but an ugly guy cannot.

Proof = thousands and thousands of experiments on tinder done by Lookism members

https://lookism.net/Thread-Black-Pill-Child-rapist-tinder-experiment-FULL-PICS-OF-MODEL-MORE-CONVOS
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)

lucindaris

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2018, 02:03:43 PM »

is that possible to hide someone posts, especially this lunatic above.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2018, 02:13:28 PM »

yes ,I am the lunatic while you on the other hand give extreme examples like "look bruh jack ma became billionaire despite being turbo manlet"

All i do is speak about what I've observed and how you guys have a blindfold on.
you're like the liberals white people complain about in the West.
liberals coping over and over despite the evidence about the violence ethnics who don't assimilate from the 3rd world shetholes cause is right in front of their very eyes.

lucindaris

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2018, 04:17:45 PM »

i wash my ass with your tinder studies and other similar posts aswell. I think most ppl come there to read about patient experiences and knowledge about LL. I gave you just example and added others aswell. Won't answer to You anymore. You are clearly trolling otherwise i am really suprised that it's possible to find someone who is shallowminded in Hongkong, but ye Nepotism is there.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 05:40:18 PM by lucindaris »

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2018, 09:05:00 PM »

yes ,I am the lunatic while you on the other hand give extreme examples like "look bruh jack ma became billionaire despite being turbo manlet"

All i do is speak about what I've observed and how you guys have a blindfold on.
you're like the liberals white people complain about in the West.
liberals coping over and over despite the evidence about the violence ethnics who don't assimilate from the 3rd world shetholes cause is right in front of their very eyes.

Yo i just bought some aromasin for 55 pounds or 65 dollars for a months supply,is this about right?
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

n37r0

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2018, 03:36:18 AM »

Half the posts in this thread aren't even related to the OP's post. Keep your  ty incel-centric opinions to yourself.

@OP

Just bought some MK677, I'm warning you... don't buy the liquid form, its taste is so disgusting.
Height:5'10.5/179cm.
Desired height:6'0 or 6'1
Braces correct crap teeth, LL corrects crap height

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2018, 06:27:22 AM »

Half the posts in this thread aren't even related to the OP's post. Keep your  ty incel-centric opinions to yourself.

@OP

Just bought some MK677, I'm warning you... don't buy the liquid form, its taste is so disgusting.

Yea so i've heard,although you tend to get slightly more for your money with the liquid version i've noticed,the taste is probably why.

n37r0

« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2018, 08:48:26 AM »

Is inh-AR by Megabol as affective as Letro? It's quite easily available here in Australia as opposed to Letro.

Johnson1111

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2018, 09:10:50 AM »

Half the posts in this thread aren't even related to the OP's post. Keep your  ty incel-centric opinions to yourself.

@OP

Don't forget that you're on a forum of people that planning to get their legs butchered with many risks and complications to grow a few cm taller. I don't think they'll mind having a bitter taste if it means in their head they have a chance of getting a little taller.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2018, 09:18:35 AM »

This thread is excellent.

It is all about face, but also masculinity, so a thick neck, dark skin and tattoos help a lot.

If you can't run male model game, you can at least run dark triad psycho game as a compensation. Still works on segment of girls.

Digging head in sand I see.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Johnson1111

« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2018, 10:15:23 AM »

I never understood the hypocrisy and double standard there is when it comes to money in relationship to relationships and hookups. People say money isn't as important because although you will attract alot of attractive gold-diggers, they will only be with you for your money and won't truly care about you yourself.

Those same people will say things like "looks are all that matters even if you're poor living on the street"

Well if looks are all that matters. You're equally not cared about as much and maybe even less. Your looks and attraction are all that's desired as it's clearly for nothing else. If you didn't have those (Just like if you didn't have money in the other scenario) you wouldn't be loved and cared for.

I'd be wiling to wager more that a partner would be willing to go through more loops and hellish scenarios over their partner with money as it cuts off her source of wealthy and lavish lifestyle that she loves to have and benefits her. She could care less about retaining a good looking guy as if she's an extremely good looking woman it won't be hard until she finds another. I say this because richer guys are smarter these days and won't give everything right away unless they're EXTREMELY beta.

She'd have to go through that screening and rapport process all over again with another rich guy to be in the same situation she was just in. Whereas she can start from square one instantly by finding another attractive man with absolutely nothing else to offer.

When it comes to attraction and partners we're all just playing the bunny in the top hat with party tricks to persuade mates. No method is better than the other in reality if they both result in the same thing. Both males and females are guilty of this. Females with extreme amounts of makeup on that make them look infinitely more attractive than they are as well as with hiding their real personalities in the beginning of certain relationships and not revealing their true intentions. And guys with everyone you fellow men know we do lol.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2018, 10:19:21 AM »

Your looks and attraction are all that's desired as it's clearly for nothing else.

Which is great, because your looks ARE you. Your looks are your being, your ego, your entity. YOU are important to the other person. With money, it is an external thing YOU HAVE that attracts others, since they want to take it from you. Nobody wants to take your LOOKS, they just want to feel the dopamine rush in brain and oxytocin when an attractive person is smiling at them and caressing them. That is the whole point!

A woman will feel all giddy with butterflies in her stomach when a hot, tall (6'3''+) guy is smiling at her and running his hands through her hair and grabbing her waist. If an average or ugly billionaire does the same, she will just get sub-conscious thought: "Cool, if I get him to love me, maybe I can get some of his millions. Let me pretend to enjoy this".

Nothing like being a young, hot, skinny dude. Louis CK almost nails it perfectly:

Johnson1111

« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2018, 10:26:52 AM »

Which is great, because your looks ARE you. Your looks are your being, your ego, your entity. YOU are important to the other person. With money, it is an external thing YOU HAVE that attracts others, since they want to take it from you. Nobody wants to take your LOOKS, they just want to feel the dopamine rush in brain and oxytocin when an attractive person is smiling at them and caressing them. That is the whole point!

What's the difference though since they yield virtually the same results? Maybe not the same demographic of women...But that would be the same case for an extremely attractive Latino man compared to an extremely attractive white man different tastes but still desirable results that are comparable. If you're trying to pump and dump as many women as possible who cares what brain triggers are going off in their head while you're hooking up? They're doing it regardless and it doesn't effect you.

Is your point that the women the guy with the looks has will be "superior" to the women the rich guy with less looks gets? Because that's certainly not true and can be documented time after time that it's certainly not true.

Your looks are you just as much as your money is you and that's especially if you've gotten multiple plastic surgeries to improve your image. The large amounts of money mould your whole persona and how you're perceived as a human being. When you die, those looks are gone. When you die, that money is gone. You hold on to none of it.

6'3"+? 5'11"-6'3" are the most desired heights statistically. You ARE at the holy grail height at 6'2". Maybe you're saying 6'3"+ because you feel that you aren't and that the grass is greener if you were taller.

Yes women like an attractive taller guy next to them, not a giraffe.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2018, 11:03:03 AM »

What's the difference though since they yield virtually the same results?

The results are different. The difference is clear:
- With hot looks the other person cares for YOU, thinks about YOU, sacrifices her life for YOU (women will go to great lengths for hot guys);
- With lots of money the other person cares for YOUR MONEY, fakes sincerity and love for YOUR RESOURCES and might as well do whatever it takes to TAKE YOUR MONEY and LEAVE YOU afterwards. There is no genuine care for YOU as a person, but instead for what you have attained.

HUGE DIFFERENCE and claiming otherwise would be simply delusional.

6'3"+? 5'11"-6'3" are the most desired heights statistically. You ARE at the holy grail height at 6'2". Maybe you're saying 6'3"+ because you feel that you aren't and that the grass is greener if you were taller.

In Scandinavia it is a bit different. Top tier young hot girls see 6'4'' guys as "tall". But then again you are right, I can't complain. I really can't. With shoe insoles and glucosamine + stretching I can improve and add those few cm's for ego gain.

Still, godly face >>>> height. Look at Tom Cruise.

Johnson1111

« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2018, 11:21:56 AM »

The results are different. The difference is clear:
- With hot looks the other person cares for YOU, thinks about YOU, sacrifices her life for YOU (women will go to great lengths for hot guys);
- With lots of money the other person cares for YOUR MONEY, fakes sincerity and love for YOUR RESOURCES and might as well do whatever it takes to TAKE YOUR MONEY and LEAVE YOU afterwards. There is no genuine care for YOU as a person, but instead for what you have attained.

HUGE DIFFERENCE and claiming otherwise would be simply delusional.

In Scandinavia it is a bit different. Top tier young hot girls see 6'4'' guys as "tall". But then again you are right, I can't complain. I really can't. With shoe insoles and glucosamine + stretching I can improve and add those few cm's for ego gain.

Still, godly face >>>> height. Look at Tom Cruise.

I think they'd do more and go through more lengths to retain money. People have done more unspeakable things for money opposed to almost anything else. The things women subject themselves to (And people in general) for money, is nothing short of unspeakable.

When in marriage? Sure I see what you're saying they can just divorce and take half.

In a relationship where they feel they can retain the man and possibly marry him? They'd do ANYTHING. I've seen it in action. Rich guys can have 10 girls in rotation like that fighting for that one sport leveraging it. All the girls can know one and other as well and it won't mean a single thing.

Yes, there are alot of things that can be justifiably complained about in life...Height is definitely not one of those things for you, regardless of where you live.

But again this isn't really LL related so i'll leave it at that.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 11:48:14 AM by Johnson1111 »

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2018, 04:13:23 PM »

Is inh-AR by Megabol as affective as Letro? It's quite easily available here in Australia as opposed to Letro.

Isn't that a natty ai?Stick to what you know works,even if you can only get arimidex even for some reason it would still do a pretty good job.

n37r0

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2018, 08:41:27 AM »

They're both prescription drugs in Australia, same for you in the UK. I have no clue how one gets it without a prescription

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2018, 08:51:45 AM »

They're both prescription drugs in Australia, same for you in the UK. I have no clue how one gets it without a prescription

Steroid sites,research chemical sites are your two best bets.I get mine of enhanced athlete on the eu website they ship international so i'd go with them,or go on eroids.com and find a well reviewed steroid site that sells them.

n37r0

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2018, 11:34:59 AM »

Which one do you use exactly? Letro or Armidex? Which is more effective for AI with the least possible hormonal fkups?

Johnson1111

« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2018, 12:05:30 PM »

Which one do you use exactly? Letro or Armidex? Which is more effective for AI with the least possible hormonal fkups?

Neither will mess up your hormones but letro will with crash your estrogen much harder. Like raax said it also has the rebound effect that aromasin does not.

myloginacc

« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2018, 05:09:08 PM »

Anyway, I hope all of you taking all those AIs without medical supervision, or even an appointment with an endocrinologist, will make yourselves available to anonymous (or not) scientific surveys/studies, in the future. The more data we collect, studies we conduct, the better for everyone in the world.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Corky The Pope

• Visitor
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2018, 07:53:22 PM »

What's a good source to get letrozole or arimidex from?

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2018, 08:12:50 PM »

What's a good source to get letrozole or arimidex from?

Try enhanced athlete eu,not sure about there aromasin as it's widely faked although everything else on there is good to go for sure.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2018, 06:08:41 PM »

Im going to see if ea aromasin is legit if not,i'll just stick to letrozole.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2018, 05:29:49 PM »

Update after 2 months,and i have absolutely nothing to report really,after my last post i bought some aromasin of IRC.bio as they were apparently legitimate,apparently not it was bunk,i also got some mk677 from a supposed reputable uk source that was also bunk(jw supplements),i went with them to save delivery time.I've just started letrozole from a local source that i'm 100 percent sure is the real deal,and i'm going to get mk677 of enhanced athlete but they've got an in issue with there bank and you can only pay via bank transfer.So i guess i'll give an update in another month :(

Cliffs:got scammed twice this has delayed my experiment,am on legit letrozole currently waiting on mk677.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 07:03:09 PM by Juiceslikewine »

edwardv6

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2018, 07:07:47 PM »

ITT a bunch of virgins try to lecture other virgins on how to get laid
banned for flaming/hostility

177cmm

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2018, 08:04:39 PM »

I don't think so if something will help u at 20, probably close to 21. U read stories where guys 17-19 sides were increasing height and now wasting money. At 17 to 20 ofc it's possible, look on average height chair, even shortest male have some grown (around cm or so) and can maximize their gains ofc but after 20 growing is ending, try yoga, posture exercises, glucosamine. BTW when last time u had growth spurt?

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2018, 08:25:33 PM »

I don't think so if something will help u at 20, probably close to 21. U read stories where guys 17-19 sides were increasing height and now wasting money. At 17 to 20 ofc it's possible, look on average height chair, even shortest male have some grown (around cm or so) and can maximize their gains ofc but after 20 growing is ending, try yoga, posture exercises, glucosamine. BTW when last time u had growth spurt?

I understand where you're coming from as most guys are done growing by 18 or 19,i grew half an inch every year until 19.5 years old from 14 years old,i turned 20 in may and have grown quarter of inch in the last year,i never really had a growth spurt in my teens.I already take glucosamine,i'll try stretching and hanging when i've tried this,i also look about 17 so i hope my bone age matches that.Imo it's worth trying because i might regret not doing it in a few years and think of the potential possibilitys.How old are you and what are your goals?I'm interested as we're the same height. 

177cmm

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2018, 09:07:29 PM »

Hope u will gain something. I'm 177cm too at 17. And I'm looking for some gain too. Honestly I'm looking like kid, narrow shoulders, childish face (here I don't mind, much girls telling that I'm looking so cute and my girlfriend since first meet was like u r so cute), very small body hair, proportions of child and my brother is close to my height at 14. Maybe is some chance especially with my poor life style in last years and I'm still growing too. Will take mk677 and letro from half of September. Let's give a try.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up