Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jexus, Tibial LON with Monorails - Dr. Muharrem Inan @ Turkey  (Read 23095 times)

Android

Re: Jexus, Tibial LON with Monorails - Dr. Muharrem Inan @ Turkey
« Reply #124 on: January 31, 2018, 09:33:45 PM »

Glad to hear you're doing well, Jexus. I agree, only you will notice the discrepancy.

And I understand your thoughts about wanting to stay away from the forums after you've met your goal, there's plenty of negativity and weirdness in here. I see a lot less anger and resentment here compared to /r/short on Reddit though, probably since CLL offers hope.

Best of luck on the rest of your recovery, keep it up!
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

jexus

« Reply #125 on: August 26, 2018, 02:26:07 PM »

UPDATE !!!

Hello, guys, it's me, I just wanted you to know that I'm doing F*CKING GREAT !!!

I run I jump and I'm completely normal.

My scars are much less obvious.

I turned all the fat I gained during the process to muscles and I look great with my new leg length and muscles.

I've been to Berlin and US for the last four months and I got laid with 15 girls.

Now I'm dating an American modal who is 1.75, I am like 1-2 cm taller than her thanks to my surgery hahahaha.

Everything went really great for me, my consolidation is also good though I smoke at least 10 cigarettes every day for the last 4 months (I know I shouldn't).

I also learned two new languages during the surgery process.

I don't want to manipulate any one of you to do this surgery I'm just telling you my own experience but I'm so happy that I did this. I've been through a lot of hard times and pain but it definitely, hundred percent worth it, at least in my case.

Also, a lot of people around me either know or understand that I did this surgery and it is completely okay, everyone is saying that I look really good and I'm completely okay with what I did.

I won't be using this forum cause I don't need it anymore.

I wish you all a great surgery and a great life.

Best,
Jex

1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

jexus

« Reply #126 on: August 26, 2018, 02:30:59 PM »

Also, dear moderators could you please delete my profile ?
1.68-1.69 to 176.5(morning) - 174,5 tibial monorail LON with Dr. Inan. Surgery 10.07.2017/ Fixator remove 12.10.2017/ Walk unaided with casts 19.10.2017/ Walk completely unaided 15.12.2017/ Walk completely normal (Jan-Feb 2018 probably)

Kenda

« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2018, 02:59:33 PM »

Heyy Jexus , did you decide to do Tibia because its less painful than femurs or what ??
Also how did you feel about the pain ??

sopranos

• "There is no tomarrow"
« Reply #128 on: November 19, 2018, 09:35:49 PM »

Jexus, you now have a good height. So why did you decide to leave forum? You can write more. Many people are curious about a few years later. Because it is possible to compare your new body with your old body. What's your athletic ability after you recovered? What are the possible problems after a few years? Many short people need your advice. By the way, thanks for what you wrote. Your diary helped me understand LL process but i wish you continued. i think you chose the best technic for your height. Safe amount(6.5 cm is a little bit more), good doctor and more comfortable process.

For example, I have a few questions.

How many km per day can you walk? Do you feel pain after long walking or running? Is the bone completely formed? Do you sometimes have numbness in your feet? Have you ever fallen? How's your other Muharrem's patient? Are you talking to Dr. Muharrem Inan? is your IM nail hurting you? Do you have any idea to remove the nails?
Weight:79kg Birth date:1993 English isnt good.

Edit: I just had this surgery on 9 october 2019. My doctor is Associate Professor Ozgur Karakoyun. LON Femur with Ortovia Fixators(%100 turkish made) 4 schanz screw. My lengthening goal is min 8cm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up