Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brutal heightpill summed up in one comic  (Read 2959 times)

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
Brutal heightpill summed up in one comic
« on: June 17, 2018, 07:32:20 PM »

banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Johnson1111

Re: Brutal heightpill summed up in one comic
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 07:36:56 PM »

This is amazing for those who think like that. Most of this board doesn't, however. Lots of intelligent and successful guys on here. The pic about the guys junk being the size of her little "son" is weak too lol. Overall very funny though whoever made it.

AlphaX

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 08:35:58 PM »

This comic is really well done!

But some of the people who do this type of operation do it for the images they have of themselves.
To please oneself is the most important thing to be at peace. Sometimes it is possible that you are using surgery to get there but you do it first of all for you not for girls.
24 years | LON on Femur done.

Starting height : 174.5cm |  Final: 182-183cm |  Dr. Yuksel Wannabetaller team

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 11:33:28 PM »

Lol at the replies to this image
No one seems to understand that LL wont fix a busted face
Getting a taller height won’t automatically mean pussy and success if you don’t have the face to go with it
Ethnicity: shetskin paki
Height: 177.5cm
Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)
Age as of 30th may 2018: 23

Android

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 02:22:34 AM »

I understand the message, but it would make more sense to compare two guys who were equally attractive aside from height. But of course, it's more fun to have a punchline.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

extremis

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 06:12:00 PM »

Lol at the replies to this image
No one seems to understand that LL wont fix a busted face
Getting a taller height won’t automatically mean pussy and success if you don’t have the face to go with it

It's not that no one understands, it's more that no one here cares because they're not autistic Lookism posters who masturbate to male models day in and day out.

This board is about limb lengthening. It isn't Lookism, /r9k/ or whatever sh*thole you, OP, and all these 177 cm+  sh*tposting basement dwelling neurotics came from. No one cares about maxillas or whatever here. Keep that   sh*t over there.

tlannister

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 08:41:52 PM »

It's not that no one understands, it's more that no one here cares because they're not autistic Lookism posters who masturbate to male models day in and day out.

This board is about limb lengthening. It isn't Lookism, /r9k/ or whatever sh*thole you, OP, and all these 177 cm+  sh*tposting basement dwelling neurotics came from. No one cares about maxillas or whatever here. Keep that   sh*t over there.

hit the nail on the head there son.

I am an old LL forum user, I cant believe what has happened to this board.
It has been invaded by self-pity low life losers who thinks being perfect model 6'4 is the only way to live a successful life.
All these fking cunts needs to be permabanned from here so we can go back to discussing what this board is about.

Sweden

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2018, 05:55:17 AM »

It has been invaded by self-pity low life losers who thinks being perfect model 6'4 is the only way to live a successful life.
All these fking cunts needs to be permabanned from here so we can go back to discussing what this board is about.

Exactly this.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2018, 07:31:13 AM »

The board is about getting taller so that you can get accepted by others and be perceived differently. This is about lookism, the thing is, you guys have experienced discrimination based on height but you're oblivious about the discrimination based on face.

LL alone does not solve problems.

Models get paid vacations, paid to praise some product, paid for pictures, showered with compliments, loved by everyone, they're basically happy in life because they have got their looks in order.
Their life is on easy mode. They have won even if they're incredibly low IQ thugs and have a stress free life at a young age.

Ugly degenerates on the other hand have to WORK EXTREMELY HARD to get success. They have to stress and stress and stress just to get to the top and that too only if they're born high IQ.
Their life is on hard mode.

Any sane person who has observed this discrimination in real life knows the only way to become successful is to become good looking.
Changing hairstyles or clothes does not change recessed facial bones.

Exactly this.

Wish: 184-186cm(studies have shown taller people succeed more often than short/average people)

Sweden

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 02:57:02 PM »

Actually after my LL journey I’ve become rather successful. Not saying it’s because of LL but something has changed.
I went from half a million Skr to almost 2 million Skr a year. That’s just about $200.000.

I get much more attention from women at work and at different training classes I take.

I could be in much more better shape, but I’m not OUT of shape. God no.

I’m planning on retiring within 10 years financially.

And yes, I am more happy being 180cm tall than I was at 173cm. :)

RaaX

• FitMiscer/Lookismer
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2018, 03:04:24 PM »

Actually after my LL journey I’ve become rather successful. Not saying it’s because of LL but something has changed.
I went from half a million Skr to almost 2 million Skr a year. That’s just about $200.000.

I get much more attention from women at work and at different training classes I take.

I could be in much more better shape, but I’m not OUT of shape. God no.

I’m planning on retiring within 10 years financially.

And yes, I am more happy being 180cm tall than I was at 173cm. :)

What's your opinion on multiculturalism and refugees, Captain Sweden?

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2018, 04:16:18 PM »

The competition is getting really fierce now-a-days. Even men like me at 6'2'' have to get LL just to outcompete everyone else.

Whatever it takes.

Johnson1111

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2018, 04:38:40 PM »

The competition is getting really fierce now-a-days. Even men like me at 6'2'' have to get LL just to outcompete everyone else.

Whatever it takes.

Why don't you just rope yourself being that short? Don't even bother with LL. What are you gonna gain, a few inches and then be 6'5"? PFFFF. I know people with Marfan Syndrome and acromegaly that are MUCH taller than that sir.

Step your game up

That's a REAL alpha male for you, pal.

Also lol at people who are 6'1" and 6'2" and 6'3" who are intimidated by LLers who have deep depression and height neurosis and have been mocked their whole life because they think LLers are guys that are trying to get 2 surgeries and spend hundreds of thousands of dollars...Just to go to bars to compete with them for women, so their LONE qualities of standing slenderly in a corner with a drink in their hand, standing a half head above most of the men will suddenly be negated and they'll actually have to move their ass if they want to go home with someone.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2018, 04:51:53 PM »

In Norway you have to be 6'2''+ to outcompete others.

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2018, 06:48:51 PM »

In Norway you have to be 6'2''+ to outcompete others.
[/quot

But the average in norway is a mere 5'11,just lol at at being below the Netherlands average of 6'1 ,bunch of manlets i swear.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

Purushrottam

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 07:03:51 PM »

Can I be real with y'all?!? This comic is totally the opposite of my experience but whatever makes you feel better, OP.
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 09:20:29 PM »

Can I be real with y'all?!? This comic is totally the opposite of my experience but whatever makes you feel better, OP.

The reality is most tall men beat most short men the ratio is like 1.5 to 8.5,the 0.5 for the 5'5 manlet.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

Purushrottam

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 10:20:49 PM »

The reality is most tall men beat most short men the ratio is like 1.5 to 8.5,the 0.5 for the 5'5 manlet.

Not quite the point I was trying to make. If you are average height (5'9"), height matters less and less. It just makes you neutral. Its only a problem if you are several standard deviations below average.
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

LittleWhiteMan

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 11:00:17 PM »

That’s the issue with this forum that like 90% here think that LL will automatically fix someone’s life or that someone my height must lengthen 4-5 inches in order to still be short but not that short BUT with fked up proportions and will be better than anything. Just no. I miss when Rothbard used to be here and he was like one of the most well informed person who instead of just granting easy solutions would actually post info on to how to improve one’s image and that LL was not the only solution.
5'1", 100 lbs

Sweden

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2018, 04:33:19 AM »

What's your opinion on multiculturalism and refugees, Captain Sweden?

;D Speaking of - what....

I don’t bother them - they don’t bother me. The minute they try I have one Doberman and one Rottweiler that can handle them in the time it takes to get my 357 Magnum.

Johnson1111

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2018, 05:10:32 AM »

A beautiful place like Sweden is ruining itself. Sad. I know it's not on topic but it's genuinely sad. There is no culture anymore anywhere like Italy, France etc. like there used to be. Everyone is just gonna be a mulatto humanoid in 50 years.

extremis

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2018, 07:02:48 AM »

The board is about getting taller

The sentence should stop here. The board is about getting taller, namely through limb lengthening surgery.

This part:

so that you can get accepted by others and be perceived differently.

Is you projecting. I'm not interested in being "accepted by others" or "perceived differently". I'm not interested in "slaying" or "mogging" other men or whatever other narcissist power fantasies you Lookism mongoloids have. I want to be taller because I have personal goals that require me to be physically taller. It's an issue of biomechanics. That's it.

This is about lookism, the thing is, you guys have experienced discrimination based on height but you're oblivious about the discrimination based on face.

No one here is "oblivious" to the effect facial attraction has on interpersonal relationships and interactions. I myself have posted about it and provided scientific evidence supporting the premise SEVERAL times on this forum. Numerous old-time posters on this forum have seen my posts and I've discussed the matter at length with them in public threads.

You dumbasses on Lookism think your "redpill knowledge" about looks is some "revolutionary discovery" of an arcane truth that no one else knows about. News flash, retard: EVERYONE knows lookism, heightism, racism, etc exist. The only difference between the people on this board and the people outside of it is that people on this board don't virtue signal and pretend it doesn't exist, because the people on this board have been on the receiving end of this discrimination for their entire lives.

LL alone does not solve problems.

Speak for yourself. LL alone may not be the solution to your problems and the problems of other Lookism sh*tposters, primarily because you're a bunch of mentally ill megalomanic narcissist lunatics who are obsessed with being male models and "mogging" other men, but the majority of people here don't care about that. The majority of people here aren't 177cm lunatics obsessed with being 6'5" so they can "mog" other men.

They're men under 170cm who have been bullied and humiliated their whole lives for their short stature (i.e. ACTUAL short stature, not 177cm "manlets"), who are contemplating spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and months in pain and inconvenient rehabilitation so they can be at least average height and live somewhat normal lives, without being mocked, bullied and discriminated.

I reiterate: No one cares about being a male model here other than you. This forum is NOT about "facial aesthetics", maxillas, jawlines, eye areas, "mogging" other men, or any of that autistic sh*t. If you want to discuss this, f*ck off back to Lookism and take the other sh*tposting narcissists like OP with you.

This board desperately needs more active moderation. These Lookism posters are like ckroaches. When one of them shows up, you can bet there are dozens more in hiding, and the longer the infestation goes unaddressed the worse the problem gets.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2018, 08:57:21 AM »

lol umad
Pages: [1]   Go Up