Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guys, what happened to RGKEY?!?  (Read 1765 times)

Purushrottam

Guys, what happened to RGKEY?!?
« on: June 17, 2018, 09:49:57 PM »

There was a long gap in his posts and suddenly today his account posted that he has died. This is extremely troubling.
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

Johnson1111

Re: Guys, what happened to RGKEY?!?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 10:16:40 PM »

Very troubling. I read his log extensively and thought he was a good guy with alot of courage and had balls. I had originally thought he was trolling by his post because people were mocking him that he made a bad decision so him saying "Oh I died" sarcastically would make sense in a way.

However if he's actually dead that's terrible and I feel very sorry for his family and close people to him. If there was no FE (He did tibias) and he was fine post op for months I have a hard time believing that his death would be LL related as a misalignment in his tibia would not exactly be a death sentence. I'm no doctor though.

I would like to know what happened and I hope that he's okay and doing well.

tlannister

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 10:30:47 PM »

I read his entire diary after the "RGKEY DIED" message and noticed 3 warnings from history:

- He once joked he commited suicide for 1 year ago. But I know from experience, some people hide their true feelings through "jokes" like that.
- There was a member called Mr. Sarcastic who did a psychoanalysis of RGKEY and predicted how it was gonna end.
- RGKEY seemed to seek validation from others, he was vulnurable and the complications from LL may have just pushed him over the edge.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

MirinHeight

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 10:31:20 PM »

I doubt he died due to a complication from LL. He deleted his youtube channel too where he had LL videos.

I 99% believe the post was made by RGKEY himself and he unfortunately could be suicidal
currently 179 cm with a 6'2 wingspan
Goal: 182-183
top 5 LL surgeons: Paley, Rozbruch, Mahboubian,  Donghoon Lee, Giotikas

- planning to have LON tibias with dr donghoon lee in summer 2021

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2018, 12:48:18 AM »

I think the guy has become a LL surgeon himself now somewhere in Mexico, he has taken the name of Dr. El Machete and is doing instant LL surgeries with his designer machete, free of cost. He wants everybody to get the LL experience he had and is on his mission to do LLs with a vengeance. Just like unsuccessful students become teachers, unsuccessful LLers become LL surgeons.

Purushrottam

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2018, 04:30:28 AM »

I read his entire diary after the "RGKEY DIED" message and noticed 3 warnings from history:

- He once joked he commited suicide for 1 year ago. But I know from experience, some people hide their true feelings through "jokes" like that.
- There was a member called Mr. Sarcastic who did a psychoanalysis of RGKEY and predicted how it was gonna end.
- RGKEY seemed to seek validation from others, he was vulnurable and the complications from LL may have just pushed him over the edge.

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Aw man ...
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2018, 09:45:24 AM »

Probably taking the piss with his post so everyone should calm down and stop overreacting.

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2018, 06:22:11 PM »

Probably taking the piss with his post so everyone should calm down and stop overreacting.

Exactly my thoughts, people guessing about suicide and death - this is too much - maybe they are simply putting the person in worse mood (if he is in bad mood) - there is no need to speculate about someone else's life, leave him/her alone.

Johnson1111

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2018, 06:01:06 PM »

Apparently he's doing well and is living his life happily which is good news and the best outcome given what we thought

YungGud

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2018, 08:05:45 PM »

no one knows ,but RGKEY  IRL is Xxxtentacion,so he was killed not so long ago ,RIP bro ,see you in heaven
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

AlphaX

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2018, 09:33:31 PM »

I don’t think that the King of Dead go to heaven, sorry.
24 years | LON on Femur done.

Starting height : 174.5cm |  Final: 182-183cm |  Dr. Yuksel Wannabetaller team

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2018, 11:02:43 PM »

Exactly my thoughts, people guessing about suicide and death - this is too much - maybe they are simply putting the person in worse mood (if he is in bad mood) - there is no need to speculate about someone else's life, leave him/her alone.

Yeah man don't get me started. This decent guy(taller-in_kiev) recently started a diary about his experience 14 years ago and even though he showed us X rays, Videos and even pictures some of the half wit users on this forum still gave him   for it. Rgkey with no doubt in my mind is either trolling and laughing at our comments or just got sick of this forum and left for the better.
Pages: [1]   Go Up