Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Android's Cross Lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh (2018)  (Read 42418 times)

Milko

• Visitor
Re: Android's Cross Lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh (2018)
« Reply #155 on: November 19, 2018, 01:32:07 AM »

What do you specifically mean when you say your foot doesn't move well? Any specific motions? General weakneas? Ans what about sensation?
Wish you the beat of luck and a speedy recovery!

notatroll

« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2018, 01:44:05 AM »

People who lengthen sometimes get foot movement problems. Sometimes it's ballerina. Sometimes it's nerve damage. The type of movement issue you have shows your problem. What type of movement issue do you have Android?

Android

« Reply #157 on: November 19, 2018, 03:01:42 AM »

Jim and Pope asked if the lastest "update" was real.

Nope! Don't believe it.

I'll be back, nothing personal guys. I'm just a bit lazier than you thought.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

Cr7

« Reply #158 on: November 19, 2018, 04:40:31 AM »

Glad that you are back Android. Keep strong!

Milko

• Visitor
« Reply #159 on: November 19, 2018, 05:51:25 AM »

Woe that's such an evil thing to do. Looking forward for a real update. Stay strong!

raku

« Reply #160 on: November 19, 2018, 01:19:53 PM »

dear android! wow awesome you are just like always with us! Thanks for your message and hope your recovery well.  Best regards.
Less is more.
Maybe one cm up or down could not change your appearance.
But one cm more is definitely do harm to joint than one cm less.
English is not my first language.

myloginacc

« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2018, 02:48:13 PM »

Nope! Don't believe it.

So relieved to see you posting from your real profile.

Thanks for dropping by and letting us know.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Dirona

« Reply #162 on: December 16, 2018, 03:57:41 PM »

Hey Android..How is it going?
Taking it easy

BladeRunner

« Reply #163 on: December 26, 2018, 07:51:03 PM »

Android... whatever has happened I believe its healthy for your mind and soul to talk about it.
Please reply and explain everything. It will be a relief to get it off. Besides, this forum is still frequented by veterans who may have suffered the same complications as you, they may provide valuable advice for recovery.

I hope to hear from you.

edit:

i just saw he updated his instagram 7 days ago.
seems like he stopped lengthening and has consolidated partially.
+ nerve damage and dropfoot
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 08:41:31 PM by BladeRunner »

(w)heel(s)

• Visitor
« Reply #164 on: February 03, 2019, 06:36:53 PM »

Once again we see the exactly same pattern: previously very talkative user, is no longer willing to post even a basic update. Personally, I find it disturbing. Could any of you, dear Veterans, help us understand the mechanism behind?

-> Is it like a plain support circle: once you recover, you no longer feel the need to look back? (That would be the optimistic variant).

-> Or is it a spiral of despair: you have enough pain and fear in your everyday life to even bother posting? (I hope it is not).

myloginacc

« Reply #165 on: February 03, 2019, 07:00:28 PM »

Once again we see the exactly same pattern: previously very talkative user, is no longer willing to post even a basic update. Personally, I find it disturbing. Could any of you, dear Veterans, help us understand the mechanism behind?

-> Is it like a plain support circle: once you recover, you no longer feel the need to look back? (That would be the optimistic variant).

-> Or is it a spiral of despair: you have enough pain and fear in your everyday life to even bother posting? (I hope it is not).

The forums are pretty toxic (hell, I often am too), so Android is most likely (rightfully) avoiding it while he focuses on his own life.

Remember that we pay nothing for these diaries. These are people who are using their savings, enduring horrible pain and quality of life, and still bothering to write us about their experience. Let us allow real CLL vets to handle their own diaries as they see fit.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

California2

« Reply #166 on: February 03, 2019, 11:55:21 PM »

To Wheels:

I'll help you understand.  Android or any other LLer does not owe you an update or an explanation.

Any post made by any LLer is a gift; not an obligation.

Second guess motivations at your pleasure or peril--your conclusion likely means nothing.

Sara123

« Reply #167 on: February 04, 2019, 06:38:01 PM »

To Wheels:

I'll help you understand.  Android or any other LLer does not owe you an update or an explanation.

Any post made by any LLer is a gift; not an obligation.

Second guess motivations at your pleasure or peril--your conclusion likely means nothing.

I understand, however, many people who have done or are now doing this surgery relied on others’ diaries. It’s a reciprocal thing isn’t it. I will say that if someone starts a diary and then stops without saying if they are ok is quite worrying especially a worry over the person’s welfare, how is that person etc. So it causes double worry, worry about the person and worry about a possible future surgery.  Many diaries have helped me so I think it’s only right I do one or at the very least say how I am if I decide to start one etc.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 09:54:40 PM by Sara123 »

Sara123

« Reply #168 on: February 04, 2019, 06:42:25 PM »

However I will say that it’s possible someone doesn’t want to give too much info on here or elsewhere online when things go wrong and they are relying on their doctors to fix it and want to stay quiet until things have hopefuly resolved. This is probably quite common, where you don’t want to name doctors with things going wrong right now at risk of making the situation worse. Maybe some are worried about doctors reading these forums and/or other online platforms. So it’s understandable.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 09:56:28 PM by Sara123 »

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #169 on: February 04, 2019, 10:53:00 PM »

Why external femurs?
Go for it

(w)heel(s)

• Visitor
« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2019, 11:30:15 PM »

(...) Android or any other LLer does not owe you an update or an explanation.
Any post made by any LLer is a gift; not an obligation. (...)

This is all correct. And I'm not surprised by the fact, that some of us contribute with detailed diaries while others prefer to stay anonymous. It's very much personal, nobody owes us anything.

What truly disturbs me, is why the same person can so much change his approach before/after cll. And why it is not an exception, but rather a repetitive pattern. I only suspect, that they are experiencing life-changing events, and I would really like to know if positive ("What CLL forum?! I have my life now!") or negative ("Shame on me for even starting this process!").

TemakiSushi

« Reply #171 on: February 07, 2019, 10:25:55 AM »

This is all correct. And I'm not surprised by the fact, that some of us contribute with detailed diaries while others prefer to stay anonymous. It's very much personal, nobody owes us anything.

What truly disturbs me, is why the same person can so much change his approach before/after cll. And why it is not an exception, but rather a repetitive pattern. I only suspect, that they are experiencing life-changing events, and I would really like to know if positive ("What CLL forum?! I have my life now!") or negative ("Shame on me for even starting this process!").

I think it’s a very long process especially when confronting complications
It’s just overwhelming and not be able to have enthusiasm to report online
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

California2

« Reply #172 on: February 07, 2019, 04:44:36 PM »

You seem to conclude that because someone was active in posting while active in the LL process; that if that same poster stops posting; then, something must be wrong.

Perhaps your conclusion is accurate in some cases but your conclusion may be inaccurate in most cases.

I found that once I began the consolidation process and begin to reintegrate with my life, I also began to lose interest in posting on this forum.  This is so for multiple reasons.

The primary reason is that the bulk of feedback received as a result of posting is from others who do not seem sincere about the process yet are highly opinionated as if they know things which they clearly do not know.

Another significant group of feedback comes from posters who seem too lazy or disinterested to read an entire diary and just want "their" question answered.

Another group is the group that is experiencing challenges--some ask legitimate "did you experience this" type questions buy others want to replace interaction with their surgeon with interaction with this forum.

Because I am getting back into my life and have moved past these topics, there is little give and take, back and forth, or quid pro quo in continuing to post. 

Some LLers continue to post regularly and offer opinions but it is these posters I am most leery of BECAUSE they continue to post rather than devote their time to getting back to their lives.

For me, I know this will be one of my final posts because I need to get on with my life.  This does not mean I do not wish others well--I certainly do; however, my time as a resource for others is coming to its natural end.  I suspect the same is true for many who actually undergo and complete the process or a discrete phase of the process.

(w)heel(s)

• Visitor
« Reply #173 on: February 07, 2019, 08:40:55 PM »

California2,
You seem to be a solid "positive", given the lengthen amount, your age and the total cost.
Wouldn't you mind staying around for a while, or uploading more pics or movies of your life "after"?

California2

« Reply #174 on: February 07, 2019, 09:49:33 PM »

I will probably post once or twice more updating my consolidation; however, I see no point for me to "hang around" this forum. 

I understand others may get something from me hanging around; but, to be frank, what is in it for me?

Some LLers, just like some people who served a short time in the military, tend to draw a significant portion of their identity from those experiences.  But these experiences make up only a brief portion of our lives.

It would be odd for me to hang around the forum and to keep talking about my LL experience.  Naturally, I will always remember my experience but my experience is but one thread that makes the fabric of my life.

Hamiltonzac

« Reply #175 on: February 11, 2019, 09:29:38 PM »

Why don't people post on these forums? it's pretty straightforward, when you post a pic on proportions you get judged, you say something, you get judged, you give information about you're doctor, then you get blamed and also judged for promoting him. You have a good outcome, then they call it a lie. So on and so forth. These forums are the most depressing place to be. It's not motivation or any kind of insight. I am simply here to follow like three people who lengthened, nothing else. This forum is also full of fake news and fake patients and even more fake complaints. Hating on the doctors, ect. When I am not on these forums I feel better. Many here think this is f$%#ng reddit for god sakes, they relate EVERYTHING to height. Sh%t job? height, no GF? it's because of the height, no respect? it's the height. It gets extremely depressing. There are thousands of folks out there lengthening who don't post. They do the surgery and move on. And like some of the lads said on the replies, LLers don't owe anyone anything, it truly is a gift if someone posts a diary or any kind of picture. There is even this sad c#nt who made like a wikipedia page of some of the guys who previously lengthened (not just APO). Thats what happens when you give out too much pictures or information. I could go on and on because there are a thousand different reasons why Android or anyone for that matter will not post updates or even diaries.

TallPersonality

« Reply #176 on: April 27, 2019, 03:25:25 AM »

Does anybody have any info about Android? It doesn't look good...

Bosnian2018

« Reply #177 on: April 27, 2019, 08:42:34 PM »

He used to be the most active member on this forum.

Knik

« Reply #178 on: April 28, 2019, 06:28:15 PM »

What is his Instagram ?
It is strange because most Solomin diaries are good, maybe he just go over his insecurity but we really need to know if a least he is going well
There is a feeling of frustration
Also he didn’t come back from February but maybe he is just honest and too lazy, hope so
Looking for Pili

Knik

« Reply #179 on: April 28, 2019, 06:46:12 PM »

I sent a message on Instagram maybe he will answer
Looking for Pili

myloginacc

« Reply #180 on: April 28, 2019, 06:48:35 PM »

The forums are toxic, so Android probably doesn't want to deal with the mental stress of having to post here or lurking in such a place.

Just leave him be. I'm sure he'll come back with an update (or more) when he feel he is ready, whenever that may be.

myloginacc

« Reply #181 on: April 28, 2019, 06:50:49 PM »

Nope! Don't believe it.

Knik

« Reply #182 on: April 28, 2019, 07:04:37 PM »

I hope so
Looking for Pili

Bosnian2018

« Reply #183 on: April 29, 2019, 07:42:21 AM »

Yeah this forum is toxic.

It's the lack of moderation. At the same time nothing is censored so theres a plus side to it 

knowing android he will be back and will be rock solid.

Hes a smart guy.

TinyTL

« Reply #184 on: April 29, 2019, 07:45:41 PM »

Hes a smart guy.

Cross Lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

sylar94

« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2019, 08:17:23 PM »

Android, any update?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up