Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arm lengthening and spine lengthening?  (Read 806 times)

Thequietone

• Visitor
Arm lengthening and spine lengthening?
« on: July 15, 2018, 08:55:10 PM »

Anyone who ever did arm or spine lengthening? I wonder which doctor offer this surgery? Anyone know more about the cost?

Moon knight

Re: Arm lengthening and spine lengthening?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2018, 09:19:58 PM »

Anyone who ever did arm or spine lengthening? I wonder which doctor offer this surgery? Anyone know more about the cost?

Arm lengthen is pretty common but spine lengthening is years away I think the only thing they can actually do is replace broken parts of the spine but to actually lengthen the spine is incredibly dangerous
It’s not a surgery for the faint hearted if you do it your stronger then you really believe

mrblack

Re: Arm lengthening and spine lengthening?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2018, 02:31:15 AM »

spine lengthening is not possible with the typical disctration methods I guess. There are too many vertebras and discs. Makes no sense. Apart from this medulla and nerve system could be damaged and as a result: paralysis or paraplegia. But I read scientists have the idea to fill spinal discs with hydrogel after diseases or age-related degeneration in order to increase the volume of discs. When you get old you shrink some cm. One reason is the wear and dwinkling elasticity of the discs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up