Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any way to get one extra inch to make me go from 6'2'' to 6'3''?  (Read 3692 times)

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER

https://babe.net/2017/05/17/i-dont-date-guys-under-6-3-1389

It's over. Above average girls and Stacies require guys to be minimum 6'3'' now.

I'm only 6'2''...barely.

I'm wondering...can glucosamine overdose with stretching and impeccable posture bring me up to 6'3''? Is there anything I can do in that aspect?

I'd be really happy with 6'3'' at this point. I already wear thicker sole shoes when possible, but I would much more prefer if my body itself was taller. Here where I live lots of tall guys, lots of competition. Very fierce market.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
Re: Any way to get one extra inch to make me go from 6'2'' to 6'3''?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2018, 10:40:47 PM »

I lost brain cells reading that.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 10:47:21 PM »

You might have lost brain cells, but it is still true. Sexy Stacy types have elevated their standards nowdays, especially in tall nations. I approach a lot and it is really, really hard even at 6'2'' and being very fit. I mean, REALLY hard to get laid. Possible, just with lots of effort. If I was taller like 6'5'' I would be a god here, but problem is - that can be achieved only via LL. So I was thinking maybe at my height of 6'2'' with stretching and glucosamine, straightening and maybe other methods I can somehow squeeze that one inch? Then I would add 2 inches with footwear and end up 6'5'' fraud height.

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2018, 11:30:00 PM »

You might have lost brain cells, but it is still true. sxxy Stacy types have elevated their standards nowdays, especially in tall nations. I approach a lot and it is really, really hard even at 6'2'' and being very fit. I mean, REALLY hard to get laid. Possible, just with lots of effort. If I was taller like 6'5'' I would be a god here, but problem is - that can be achieved only via LL. So I was thinking maybe at my height of 6'2'' with stretching and glucosamine, straightening and maybe other methods I can somehow squeeze that one inch? Then I would add 2 inches with footwear and end up 6'5'' fraud height.

I can tell you're trolling or mentally ill but either way,here's my advice 3gs of glucosamine a day hang from a pull up bar for an hour a day plus those faggy yoga stretches, some yoga guru grew an inch doing this ,or If you're 20 or younger try my method of blasting an aromatase inhibitor and mk677,or growth hormone if you're rich and become a human lab rat like i'm doing.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

ivan

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 12:18:47 AM »

I'm not trying to be mean but your difficulties getting laid are quite likely caused by something else but your height.

myloginacc

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 12:20:09 AM »

If both of you want want to be lab rats, there are some people doing lipofilling (use the search function) under the sole of their feets over CLL. I have no idea if it is safe. Try it at your own risk, if so inclined.

To OP: it's certainly not your height that is being a problem to you - it's something else, and I wouldn't want to venture a guess. However, self-reflection instead of blaming external factors when you're taller than 99% of men in the world can't hurt. Hyperbole. Let's not get into semantics. It's at least over 90% of men (the tallest countries are not that populous), specially considering people here are less prone to incorrectly measure their heights, and the estimates worldwide tend to rely on self-reporting (prone to inflation in the case of males). Even if you're average where you live, that still means you're 8~12cm taller than the vast majority of women there, as that is the average male-female height difference in an homogeneous population.

I can at least attest stretching works, and glucosamine sulphate has studies backing it up. As for how much you could gain, you'll never know until you try.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Android

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 08:17:08 AM »

Surely a troll post, but just in case you're simply insecure and irrational, just say that you're 6'3". At your height, no one will doubt you over an inch.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 11:01:04 AM »

Its a site with tons of typical SJW crap so what ur expecting lol

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2018, 11:17:27 AM »

I can tell you're trolling or mentally ill but either way,here's my advice 3gs of glucosamine a day hang from a pull up bar for an hour a day plus those faggy yoga stretches, some yoga guru grew an inch doing this ,or If you're 20 or younger try my method of blasting an aromatase inhibitor and mk677,or growth hormone if you're rich and become a human lab rat like i'm doing.

Very interesting. I'm already taking glucosamine chodroitin sulfate. I will be hanging more definitely. Can you link to those faggy yoga stretches? Will try. 6'3'' true height with 2'' inch fraud height resulting in 6'5'' total height would be amazing + maybe I can gain some with a "high haircut".

Johnson1111

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2018, 12:45:16 PM »

Maybe you're just ugly. 1 inch is hardly going to make a world of difference. It's "over" if you're not swimming in it now. You would have already been if you were ever gonna.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2018, 01:06:47 PM »

Maybe you're just ugly. 1 inch is hardly going to make a world of difference. It's "over" if you're not swimming in it now. You would have already been if you were ever gonna.
It is not over, because I have had sex with 3 women, so it is not that bad. But I need more. I need to make a   load of approaches to get laid. Something like 200 approaches will get me 1 lay. If I could height max, maybe I could get laid in 1 in 50 approaches. Would save a lot of time and energy that way.

My face is also not ugly.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2018, 02:00:04 PM »

It is not over, because I have had sxx with 3 women, so it is not that bad. But I need more. I need to make a   load of approaches to get laid. Something like 200 approaches will get me 1 lay. If I could height max, maybe I could get laid in 1 in 50 approaches. Would save a lot of time and energy that way.

You are too desparate that women get scared.
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Johnson1111

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2018, 02:21:30 PM »

It is not over, because I have had sxx with 3 women, so it is not that bad. But I need more. I need to make a   load of approaches to get laid. Something like 200 approaches will get me 1 lay. If I could height max, maybe I could get laid in 1 in 50 approaches. Would save a lot of time and energy that way.

This seems a little bit geared more towards what the "lookism" forum would ask on options for "heightmaxxing". Seems like this is not really limb lengthening related. Best of luck either way.

I don't know how people find the time to see how many times they're approaching women and stats about their success rates.. And approaching all these women etc. damn lol. Been working 60 and sometimes close to 70 hours a week trying to save and make money and just life takes up alot of time.

My last relationship aside from the gym took up all my free time off work as we had to maximize the time together when we were off. I couldn't even imagine approaching hundreds of women and doing all these other party tricks to try to keep their attention and impress them.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2018, 06:47:34 PM »

Very interesting. I'm already taking glucosamine chodroitin sulfate. I will be hanging more definitely. Can you link to those faggy yoga stretches? Will try. 6'3'' true height with 2'' inch fraud height resulting in 6'5'' total height would be amazing + maybe I can gain some with a "high haircut".

Honestly i'm not sure about the legitimacy of it,but just look up growing taller from yoga and you'll find it.I think maybe getting viking long hair might give you half an inch,from an illusion standpoint obviously,but honestly i think religiously hanging of a pull up bar is your best bet,you'd definitely get at least half an inch with the glucosamine.And remember a legit 6'5 guys going to be 6'6 in shoes so you'd be 6'4 in reality.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #14 on: July 08, 2018, 07:19:46 PM »

Also forgot if you've got anterior pelvic tilt(donald duck ass)correcting that could help you maintain height,make you taller.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2018, 07:31:55 PM »

Also forgot if you've got anterior pelvic tilt(donald duck ass)correcting that could help you maintain height,make you taller.

Yep, I have that.  I have lordosis. How to correct it?

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2018, 08:01:19 PM »

Yep, I have that.  I have lordosis. How to correct it?

Strengthen Your abs,glutes,hamstrings and stretch your hip flexors,plus make sure you walk and sit with your pelvis in a posterior tilt all the time.Eventually your pelvis should be in alignment and that won't be needed.

myloginacc

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2018, 11:41:35 PM »

It's you - it's not your height. Don't pretend you're 4'11/150cm and it's something external to yourself.

Last time I engage this account (and all the others from this group) because it's either a troll, or a gigantic waste of my time.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2018, 12:02:46 AM »

It's you - it's not your height. Don't pretend you're 4'11/150cm and it's something external to yourself.

Last time I engage this account (and all the others from this group) because it's either a troll, or a gigantic waste of my time.

I don't think i will be trying lipofilling seems too crazy even for me,but do you really think anyones more entitled to want to be taller than another,me at 5'10 him at 6'2 technicaly anyone can live a normal life,unless they're abnormally short sub 5'3 or something.

myloginacc

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2018, 12:07:49 AM »

I don't think i will be trying lipofilling seems too crazy even for me,but do you really think anyones more entitled to want to be taller than another,me at 5'10 him at 6'2 technicaly anyone can live a normal life,unless they're abnormally short sub 5'3 or something.

I didn't say the group was based on height (even if it plays a big factor for this one).

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2018, 12:14:54 AM »

I didn't say the group was based on height (even if it plays a big factor for this one).

Well if it's his height that's the problem in his mind,then maybe if he does get this inch of height,maybe it will help the other issues out and he'll realize it wasn't with time,and there maybe more to it than just the woman issue.Also yea my bad i misinterpreted what you said.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 01:22:47 AM by Juiceslikewine »

Zamii

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2018, 04:10:41 PM »

Any success with what your doing so far? Are your growth plates still open?

6'2_dream

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2018, 12:52:53 PM »

I would like to have his height 6'2 (1.88m) is the height of arnold schwarzenegger in his best phase.
but I understand you to ;
but you can not take that as a limitation for your life, I have 5'10 - 1.78m
and I already have a lot of women taller than me (6feet - 5'11-5'10) 1.83m, 1.84m, 1.80m, 1.78m without any problems,
the woman will take you to do a little physical evaluation only,
but what you will really tell is the person you are, if you are cool, fun and treat her well and if you look good.
I would like to do LL, but this out of my reality the value is very expensive. The exchange of values ​​displeases my currency so it is much more expensive for me, while some pay 80k euros which the value in my country converts to 700k.
but if I have money for it one day, I can think of doing
but I'll probably live my life at 5'10 because it's a very risky procedure, and I'm comfortable with it.
but in exercises, daily stretches help me get close to 5'11 in the morning.
start to do it and you will notice the difference,
and you can get closer to 6'3
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2018, 01:00:02 PM »

but what you will really tell is the person you are, if you are cool, fun and treat her well and if you look good.

Having impressive tall stature is big part of "looking good".

Understand me, if a woman can choose between me and my identical twin who is 6'4'' she will choose the 6'4'' guy in Scandinavia. That is just the way it is. Now if she can choose between 6'4'' and identical 6'7'' guy, she will choose 6'4'' probably, because at 6'7'' it gets problematic with health, stature and other issues (almost unreal to not have issues at that height).

I will be doing stretches for sure, eating glucosamine like candy, maybe adding K2 MK-7, D3, calcium and MK growth hormone.

6'2_dream

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2018, 03:43:28 PM »

it would be cool you can make a topic just about this by measuring your initial height 1.88m, start the
stretches and adding other features that you spoke like glucosamine, perhaps adding K2 MK-7,
D3, and calcium is measuring your height to see if you can gain a few centimeters.

the HGH I do not know if it would do something, because you would need daily doses very high to have few gains, but so in the maximum in theory your hands, jaw and head pests will grow something
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

Sanity

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2018, 03:50:39 PM »

its probably not ur height to be very honest. At 6'2 tall height isnt even a question on any womans brains. u not having success with the stacy's is probably due to u not being chad. Check out this guy: Faceandlms on youtube. hes an incel like you, cant get women at 6'3 just because hes not goodlooking in the face. ul be surprised how much important that high cheeckbone, projected jawline and outgrown mandible is to women then a mere 1-2 inch.

You should prob consider jaw surgery or workout hard to cut that face.

meanwhile this is ur true case or possibly solution:

edit: i still think height is the most important thing after face or together with face, but not even a thing at 6'2.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2018, 04:49:13 PM »

I know FACEandLMS, because I invented LMS theory back in puahate forum.

There is nothing I can do about my face. It has been maxxxed out completely.

Cheekbone implants and stuff like that looks fake.

It only looks good when the natural bone is remodelled in natural pathways, which is impossible for my case (yes, I have consulted with top of the line docs).

So paying any more attention to my face doesn't help me in any way, shape or form.

I have done certain procedures to improve it to point where it cannot be improved anymore due to bone proportions.

Height I can still improve. I can also improve muscles, neck, skin, etc...

If I wanted to improve my face I'd go to Mike Mew forums, lookism or plastic surgery subreddits.

Here I am interested ONLY IN HEIGHT.

Faceandlms on youtube. hes an incel like you,

Where did I say I'm an incel? I'm not an incel, I have been in several relationships and am having a relationship right now with Stacy.

I can get Stacies with effort. I just want to put in less effort. A 6'4'' guy has to put in less effort to get Stacy than his 6'2'' twin counterpart. It's basic math. Time is a precious resource to me and I'd rather get Stacy in one in 30 approaches not one in 100.

cant get women at 6'3 just because hes not goodlooking in the face.

You also forgot to mention how he is black and in bad shape. I have seen his pics. His face is abysmal and the fact that he is black goes against him, because Stacies don't go with black dudes unless they are Tyrones, and even then they prefer Chads still. He was an active poster on old Puahate forums before ER shot up the normies and they shut them down. I don't remember his nick there, but he was popular poster. Maybe his nick was "Invisible" and avatar with an invisible man in glasses and coat. He never did anything with his life though. I guess FACEandLMS channel is his biggest accomplishment.

edit: i still think height is the most important thing after face or together with face, but not even a thing at 6'2.

Depends on location. Go to Netherlands and 6'2'' is nothing there.

Sanity

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2018, 05:36:30 PM »

i will agree with most of wat u said. but honestly u need a combination in ur case. a mere 1 inch increase wont do much on its own, let alone increase ur sexual value exponentially.

u could make the following combination to drastically upgrade ur smv:

- get tht 0.5-1inch from rigourous stretching, workingout , inversion with weights,  gluc/chondroitin msm/collagen/igf-1 boosters.
(it will take u about 6-10 months atleast to make it permanent, the intervertebral gaps will calsify after a longtime and u need to maintain that until it does) and that is no guarantee.

- after that get ur posture perfect, so even when ur standing to a 6'4 guy u look like his equal even tho technically he's taller. by this i mean a 6'4 6'5 guy wont pay specific attention to his posture all the time while moving,standing or siting but if u do uve got the edge.

-pack on muscles and sculpt them like a greek hero.

- Face as u mentioned uve maxed out (nothing more drastic then face). maybe consider changing eye colour or skin tone?

- wat about ur top. u can add hairs there if needed.

- after that work on ur money and then status. fact: stacy's or even below lvl chicks will always pick the 6'1 guy who has power/status/resources/money/high value friends/connections over a 6'4 guy with sleek shades and a pair of cool sneakers.
  i think thts as far as u can go. after that just accept ur genetic limitations and have faith!

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2018, 05:46:22 PM »

i will agree with most of wat u said. but honestly u need a combination in ur case. a mere 1 inch increase wont do much on its own, let alone increase ur sxxual value exponentially.

Inch there, tat here, thicker neck over there, some scars over here, some voice lowering and low inhibition maxxing...it all adds up. All of it matters, all of it. 1 inch is not that little.

-pack on muscles and sculpt them like a greek hero.
Already doing, I'm on a cycle.

- Face as u mentioned uve maxed out (nothing more drastic then face). maybe consider changing eye colour or skin tone?

My eye color is fine (not brown or dark) and I have nice limbal rings and everything. Skin I already did change to be better looking (I altered my phenotype with experimental drugs).

- wat about ur top. u can add hairs there if needed.

I could, but it won't change much, because of haircuts I wear. My hair is pretty thick although a bit recessed. Thank god for anti androgens. If it ever recedes more I will get hair transplant for sure. Right now seems super stable and thick thankfully.

- after that work on ur money and then status. fact: stacy's or even below lvl chicks will always pick the 6'1 guy who has power/status/resources/money/high value friends/connections over a 6'4 guy with sleek shades and a pair of cool sneakers.

I totally agree with you on status 100%. I already have quite some money from my PRIVATE business ventures, but I have 0 status. To be honest, I don't know how to get good status. I don't know what could be my edge. I don't have any social media and there is 0 pics of me online. There is nothing, I'm a ghost. I have no idea what is the best approach to take when rising my social status. I participate in some groups, but I'm not a leader of any of them, so I need to find my "social niche". Any ideas?

I'm jack of all trades, master of none. Yes, I have looksmaxxed, but naturally I'm no male model to have an Insta for that. Yes, I work out, but I'm not a professional bodybuilder. Yes, I have money, but I'm not some multi millionaire son of a Sheikh that drives Bugattis. Like...how do I get status? All I can get is infamy.

Sanity

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2018, 06:05:49 PM »

status u will find is a whole new realm. when we r focusing on looks we tend to think its easier to get the money/status so we keep that for later. but ask any1 whos been working on the other 2, its a highly competitive world of its own.

I'l suggest the best way to start working on that is meeting new people, putting urself out there. any chance u get. introduce urself to the stranger and make him interested. see wat he/she wants, wat r his interests and lead him on even if u have to fake it a little so u can add him to ur social circle. work on ur humour, that is a big plus. repeat that a few times and uve established a new group.

for power/money try to find high value jobs or invest in a business or start ur own. learn from the rich, adapt and improvise.
Pages: [1]   Go Up