Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LON femur with Dr Muharrem Inan+AFA limb Lengthening-female patient diary  (Read 1899 times)

Exactlymai74

• Visitor

Hi everyone, I would like to share my honest review and experience of my LON limb lengthening journey with Dr Muharrem Inan from AFA limb lengthening Turkey. As there are not many female LON femur patient on the forum so informations is very limited. Im here to share my very own experience with AFA limb lenghthening, whether its negative or positive as Im still in the lengthening process. I'll try to attatched my xray in the post to show this is not another fake diary. Im open to answer to any question regards to this procedure and AFA.

ilovescience

Hi everyone, I would like to share my honest review and experience of my LON limb lengthening journey with Dr Muharrem Inan from AFA limb lengthening Turkey. As there are not many female LON femur patient on the forum so informations is very limited. Im here to share my very own experience with AFA limb lenghthening, whether its negative or positive as Im still in the lengthening process. I'll try to attatched my xray in the post to show this is not another fake diary. Im open to answer to any question regards to this procedure and AFA.

Would love to hear your story. What was your starting height?

canterk

Hmmm... so many AFA and other Turkey diaries popping up lately... Not saying they are all fake , certainly not because one user even posted public photos and instagram. but definitely makes me skeptical. are they giving discounts or some other offers if you post a diary?

Anyway Exactlymai74 thanks for opening this topic and look forward to your updates hopefully with photos :) some questions for you:
1. Why Dr Inan and why AFA?
2. What is your starting height, ethnicity, lengthening goal?
3. Why LON femur, was it a suggestion of the doctor?
4. Any sports or athletic abilities you wish to keep?

Thank you.

Shortgirlwishes

• Visitor

Kinda late but please do if you haven't already! There isn't a lot if any of female diaries.

Charizard

I am guessing AFA asks their patients to write a diary in here  ;D ;D Smart move to attract attention ;) All of them is new members. I am not saying it's fake tho
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Charizard

Hmmm... so many AFA and other Turkey diaries popping up lately... are they giving discounts or some other offers if you post a diary?

I guess so..
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

Asi219

At the last Time I see so much dairy like this. Do Afa pay for your Dairy or You are directly AFA ??

Bull  Fake !!!!!
I've been on this forum for over two years, unfortunately you see people like you again and again. Create a fake account, impersonate patients to arouse the interest of others. The creation date of your account says a lot

I've been researching the individual doctors worldwide for a long time, especially in Turkey,

This company Afa is not registered in the Turkish healthcare sector and is not allowed to cooperate with patients or doctors. The company works illegally, which can be seen from the fact that the website is blocked in Turkey. These companies give patients big discounts if they show their face/story publicly.

Unfortunately, this is not about professionalism or the health of the patient. It's all about making money at the expense of patients and their health.

Dr Mustafa Uysal and Muharem Inan has very few experience in limb lengthening surgeries.

Before you read and believe in a diary of a supposed patient, you should do your own research and do your research.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!

At the last Time I see so much dairy like this. Do Afa pay for your Dairy or You are directly AFA ??

Bull  Fake !!!!!
I've been on this forum for over two years, unfortunately you see people like you again and again. Create a fake account, impersonate patients to arouse the interest of others. The creation date of your account says a lot

I've been researching the individual doctors worldwide for a long time, especially in Turkey,

This company Afa is not registered in the Turkish healthcare sector and is not allowed to cooperate with patients or doctors. The company works illegally, which can be seen from the fact that the website is blocked in Turkey. These companies give patients big discounts if they show their face/story publicly.

Unfortunately, this is not about professionalism or the health of the patient. It's all about making money at the expense of patients and their health.

Dr Mustafa Uysal and Muharem Inan has very few experience in limb lengthening surgeries.

Before you read and believe in a diary of a supposed patient, you should do your own research and do your research.
It seems my suspects make sense huh? ??? One and a half months ago, I was just perplexed why those days three diaries of Uysal popped up on this forum sequentially, and I was kinda convinced that this doctor was hiring some impersonated ghost writers onto this forum to rob money from us LLers. Now from your researches into this company, I was already convinced what I said was totally correct, but maybe hurt some innocent patients' feelings, but we really should keep viligant about those diaries popping up consistently and promptly within a short time from the same surgeons.
I hope LLers who have fallen for those Turkish butchers are doing okay rn, instead of being ruined in their physical and mental healths. Let's just erect our middle-fingers to those Turkish butchers, they are really evil. We are already socially cast bc of our heights, now we also gotta lose our money.

ClydeDrexler

• Visitor

It seems my suspects make sense huh? ??? One and a half months ago, I was just perplexed why those days three diaries of Uysal popped up on this forum sequentially, and I was kinda convinced that this doctor was hiring some impersonated ghost writers onto this forum to rob money from us LLers. Now from your researches into this company, I was already convinced what I said was totally correct, but maybe hurt some innocent patients' feelings, but we really should keep viligant about those diaries popping up consistently and promptly within a short time from the same surgeons.
I hope LLers who have fallen for those Turkish butchers are doing okay rn, instead of being ruined in their physical and mental healths. Let's just erect our middle-fingers to those Turkish butchers, they are really evil. We are already socially cast bc of our heights, now we also gotta lose our money.

SOrry man im very bad with computers and forums, can you tell me if all the turkey LL are scams or are there any good ones? also what are the best alternatives to U.S in terms of price but still have good reputation. Thank you!
Pages: [1]   Go Up