Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: surgery done in Mexico  (Read 6487 times)

W777

• Visitor
surgery done in Mexico
« on: July 13, 2018, 08:42:01 PM »

Hey, guys! I have done my surgery in Mexico, I am happy that I didn't have to go far away from where I live. I live in San Diego
CA, USA. I did a lot of research first, after many research. One of my friend who work in the medicine field, mentioned that limb lengthening is done in Mexico. I contacted the doctor first and then made an appointment, since last September, but not until
last month I decided to go for the surgery. Now I have two weeks with the surgery, and started with the process of lengthening after 7 days. External tibia, I will go for 6 CM. Finally I will grow a little bit more, feeling happy..Im 33 years old, not that young, but I see my body is responding well. so far, good. Only on my left leg swallowed more, but it is getting better now. I just wanted
to share some of my experience with you guys.

myloginacc

Re: surgery done in Mexico
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2018, 09:02:02 PM »

Wishing you the best: that you manage the whole LL unscathed in terms of the bigger complications.

Are you not mentioning the doctor's name for any specific reason?
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2018, 05:21:45 PM »

ahora ahora! Dr. El Chopo and Dr. El Machete are best. Dr. Chopo does 10 surgeries every night in Tijuana and Machete works in evening and chops at least 20 limbs in an evening with his patented designer machete and fixes custom limbs with super glue - ready to walk in 5 minutes, surgery done in 10 seconds. Mexico is LL heaven.

W777

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2018, 05:32:22 PM »

No, his name is Juan Martinez,  he has done a few surgery las year. And his method is monorail, I like it because it wil leave less scar. So he works  in Tijuana, Mexico, at the border with USA.

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2018, 05:36:09 PM »

No, his name is Juan Martinez,  he has done a few surgery las year. And his method is monorail, I like it because it wil leave less scar. So he works  in Tijuana, Mexico, at the border with USA.

amigo, jokes aside - I am telling you that you are risking your life with quacks, this guy juan Martinez you are referring to has no information in internet, you should go to known surgeons and not unknown hombres.

W777

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 08:47:43 PM »

happy, happy, reaching to  1 CM today. Everything  is fine so far. Doing a lot of stretching  & exercise everyday.
so  I keep myself busy the whole day, that way the day goes fast. Like I said I like the monorail method better than ilizarov, since it has only 4 pins on each leg. And also can sleep better at night, it is not bulky. Saludos!!

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2018, 07:13:52 PM »

happy, happy, reaching to  1 CM today. Everything  is fine so far. Doing a lot of stretching  & exercise everyday.
so  I keep myself busy the whole day, that way the day goes fast. Like I said I like the monorail method better than ilizarov, since it has only 4 pins on each leg. And also can sleep better at night, it is not bulky. Saludos!!

Saludos amigo, You have chosen wisely amigo, Dr. El Chopo is the best of the best LL hombre out there, better than Paley and Rozbruch combined. He chops limbs in seconds and sticks new longer limbs with super glue in seconds, total surgery time maximum 1 minute and cost only 1 peso - for the super glue. El Chopo will make everybody tall, ahora my friends ahora, mui bien

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2018, 10:20:19 PM »

Saludos amigo, You have chosen wisely amigo, Dr. El Chopo is the best of the best LL hombre out there, better than Paley and Rozbruch combined. He chops limbs in seconds and sticks new longer limbs with super glue in seconds, total surgery time maximum 1 minute and cost only 1 peso - for the super glue. El Chopo will make everybody tall, ahora my friends ahora, mui bien

HAHAHAHA

Bonez

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2018, 07:32:15 AM »

Yea jokes aside there are much more well known and experienced hombres who do LL for cheap that you could go to. The only reason I think anyone would go to this doc is because of the price. How much does he charge? also why does he do monorail vs ilizarov or taylor spatial frames? How many other cosmetic patients has he had?

I think I read another thread that talked about this doctor but I havnt bothered to look into it. If this a real legitimate diary I am very curious as to how your experience was. Can we get some pictures?

For those wondering the doctor in question is: http://orthopedicstijuana.com/

KrP1

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2018, 05:10:54 PM »

you should be aware that external only with monorail is very risky  , as it could lead to missalignament. When using monorail they should insert a nail in the bone to aboid that. LON method.

W777

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2018, 08:55:45 PM »

Every 1 CM the XR is done to make sure everything is going fine. I have confidence that I'm going to achieve very good results. The doctor suggest not to walk, not even with crutches right now, until reaching the desired heights. I have no problem with that. but I can do exercise using stationary bike, and other type of exercise. the thing is to not be afraid, when going for the surgery, that is my suggestion. Most of the pain is mentally and not much physical. In my own  experience I  have experienced very moderate pain. And the other thing is that you need to have a plan, in what to do for for the whole process of lengthening, to keep your mind busy, and to take advantage of the time that you will spend. Otherwise you will go mad. about uploading some pics, I have tried, but it doest let me. I don't know why, can some one tell me how? or if you are serious about getting informed you can leave your email of something. Ok Amigos, Saludos!!!!!!

Sweden

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2018, 12:06:44 AM »

If you don’t stand up you’ll be sorry as hell later.

But no, I wouldn’t stand up with monorails on either.

What was your starting height and how much did you pay for it?
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

JON SNOW

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2018, 12:14:16 AM »

to add to this thread, to my knowledge, in Mexico there are at least 4 doctors who offer cll (internal and external)

I'm sure in other countries there are dozens of doctors who offer the service of cll

the ignorance or ingenuity of thinking that only the "cll  doctors" known or mentioned in this forum are the only ones that exist....

JON SNOW

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2018, 12:18:32 AM »

Monorail method is unstable, practically impossible to maintain good alignment.

My intention is not to scare you, I suggest you discuss it with your doctor, be safe.

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2018, 04:42:44 PM »

to add to this thread, to my knowledge, in Mexico there are at least 4 doctors who offer cll (internal and external)

I'm sure in other countries there are dozens of doctors who offer the service of cll

the ignorance or ingenuity of thinking that only the "cll  doctors" known or mentioned in this forum are the only ones that exist....

I am sure there are (many doctors doing ll in Mexico and many other of the hundreds of countries) others that we don't know of, but imagine - even when you can get useful and credible search results for Giotikas, if you put his name in google, though he has lots of discussions here still people are apprehensive about him and here we are talking about a guy whose name search internet yields 'ZERO' , NADA, the link/url you sent is something you might have found after lots of struggle or the doctor might have sent you, but the fact is this doctor has no credibility at this point (no credibility means bad credibility), allow me to educate you with a real life example of what I mean - I was senior software engineer, earning well (1.5k$ per month on hand in India, which is equivalent to $6k on hand in US) and I had a junior in my team a software engineer earning 40% of what I did, he had 3 credit cards and all my credit card applications were getting denied - I was baffled  - I got my credit score and discussed with experts and here it is - because I had no credit history (which is considered as bad as a bad credit history) and the junior guy, though earning less then me had a student loan that he was repaying and that's why he has  good credit history, that's why he was less risky for the banks than I was. Moral of the story is, if you don't have credible data on a doctor you should never go to him/her, and for CLL it will be insane to go to somebody unknown.

W777

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2018, 07:34:44 PM »

This is better than  I expected, I have read so many diary and almost the majority of them with high complication, and this is what I think, that with so many pins in the legs, that make it more painful. In my point of view that LL is not that dangerous surgery, comparing with other surgeries, like heart surgery, brain surgery pulmonary or liver surgery, so do not  overthink it. But the mind is so afraid that creates so much fear, thinking nonsense. When you want to do something you have to do it, and not think it so much. They say think twice before you jump, I say jump first and then think as much as you want. In my own experience I have experienced very little pain, right now with almost no pain. I think that is because with monorail there are only four pins on each legs, but the pins are 6 MM thick and not 2 MM thick like Ilizarov. Now the thing here is that you have to choose your own doctor, with one that you will have confidence with, because 70% is  depend on you, how your mind work,. If you think only negative thoughts, that is the experience you are going to have. But until now no one has  asked a good question. what makes me so happy each day is that Im growing 1 MM per day, so Im not wasting my time no more, just thinking. I encourage you to do it, with your doctor.. Saludos Amigos!!!..

W777

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2018, 10:39:02 PM »

hello! helloo! reaching to 5.5 CM by now, one more and done with lengthening... so far no complication guys! And I don't think I,ll have complication, because with good teraphy, exercises and  good nutrition, everything is going to be fine..
Then just going to wait for consolidation and ready to walk and dance, happy, happy. The time goes fast, just keeping my mind busy.
For those who asked about the price, I paid 18K and that's including the physiotherapy, not bad hah...
Saludos amigos!!!

AR

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 03:40:55 PM »

U won't knw that u have complications until u stand and walk .
I wish u the best and recover soon
- gained 4 cms External Tibias in Russia
- went from 171 to 175
- still recovering and having the frames
-English is not my first language

Mzacr

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2018, 07:52:40 PM »

Hey how have you been? Did you finish now? Could you post x-rays and photos?
Pages: [1]   Go Up