Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Segment for long inseam  (Read 1445 times)

Bry

Segment for long inseam
« on: July 10, 2018, 07:25:34 PM »

Hello all,
I got a pretty long starting inseam, I plan on lengthening 7cm which will make my inseam close to half my total height.

The question is, which segment looks less bad in a short torso, femur or tibia?

Femur will make my thights almost longer than my torso, and tibias will make the shins almost the same size as my thights...

So, what you guys think? 7cm is my final goal and my limit to not pass the height/inseam 50% ratio.

6'2_dream

Re: Segment for long inseam
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 03:03:15 PM »

Hello budy, how are you ? I will use my measurements to make it easier to understand.
The final proportion will depend on its current proportion, biologically the femur is the longest bone of the body up to being up to 59% larger than the tibia, remember that a part of the thigh gets inside the hip then sometimes even the femur being a little the longer it appears to be the same size, but in my case I have a 50% femur ratio and 50% tibia (42cm and 42cm) it appears to be a bit short compared to tibia so a femur elongation of 8cm would be femur50cm and tibia 42cm the proportion would still be femur 54% and tibia 46% my proportion would still be normal. take the measurements and make the percentage calculation, maybe an option for you would be to divide this value in femur and tibia, if it is 3,5cm + 3,5cm in 35 days you reach 7cm total the rest is only recovery, if it is to make 7cm only in the femur it would take 70 days of stretching, outside recovery.
Another very important issue is the wingspan, I am 1.78m tall and 1.84m wingspan, and most importantly my relaxed arms down are in the middle of the length of my femur,
if I stretch it 8cm it still gets propocional below the waist, for people with arms up to the waist the final proportion with pernar longer can get strange even.
then take photos, edit the photos to get an idea of ​​how the final proportion can be. :)
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

Bry

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 03:33:18 PM »

Hey there, thanks for the reply!

Yeah, my wongspan is 175cm, but my arms appear be long, with the lengthening I would ve around 173cm.

I should try to measure my leg segments exactly and make sure that the tibia don't become longer than the femur.
Wouldn't dividing the amount between the 2 segments be worse for my body as a whole?

Thanks.

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 05:13:46 PM »

Post a pic for better feedback.  It is always advisable to start with femurs.

Bry

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 09:19:36 PM »

There is the picture, let me know what you guys think (I know I'm a little fat, it has been some time since I went to the gym)

https://imgur.com/PPdy60J

6'2_dream

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2018, 12:06:56 PM »

Hello Friend (a correction in recent comments I stated that the proportion of fe could be femur - femur 59%and tibia41% ;
the correct is 56% 59% my mistake hahah sorry)
I wrote in the last reply in my case I have 42 cm in each of the segments, for me the best option could be the femur, analyzing your photo the proportion of femur and tibia appear to be quite close too, take measurements and post here then I'm going to help you calculate , as I get home I'll try to edit your photo inside of proportion, what is your current height 1, 66 m??
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

Bry

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2018, 12:26:17 PM »

Hello friend,
There is no need to edit the picture, thank you :)
I'm 167cm, how should I measure both segments?

Corky The Pope

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 08:59:38 AM »

Shorter femurs create the illusion of a longer torso. Also, make sure to build up the muscles in your thighs.

Bry

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2018, 01:33:29 AM »

Shorter femurs create the illusion of a longer torso. Also, make sure to build up the muscles in your thighs.

Hmm... so for someone who already have a short torso, it would be better to do tibias aestetically? Even if they get on the same length as the femur?

Corky The Pope

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 02:42:58 AM »

I think in that case they would probably be too long. You'd probably look best with proportionally shorter femurs, but everyone's different, so who knows? But you should post mockups, so we can give you better feedback.

Sanity

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2018, 01:43:46 PM »

best if u go for tibias. due to a plethora of advantages. il copy paste my post earlier on a thread for u:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5229.0
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)
Pages: [1]   Go Up