Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm worried ! Can you guys help !  (Read 947 times)

Lil J

• Visitor
I'm worried ! Can you guys help !
« on: July 30, 2018, 03:41:25 PM »

Hey guys !

my name is jay I'm 27 y/o I stand 5'1  :-\  140lb with short torso

I have decided that I'm going to do LL ,however, I really don't know what to choose : femur or tibia LL

I wanna do 7-8 cm and I'm just worried about a few things :
1- proration
2- safety/recovery
3- side effects

What do you guys think ?  I wanna do this the right way !

Thanks

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
Re: I'm worried ! Can you guys help !
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 04:21:42 PM »

Mu advice is you should do femurs first with an internal method. Least complications, good recovery, minimal scarring etc

AlphaX

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 04:25:45 PM »

7-8 cm on a single limb whether the tibia or the femur is huge and risky!

For my part, the maximum that I advise you it would be 6 on femur and 5 on the shin but not more! To realize its depant of the method that uses .. Anyway 7-8 cm is really risk even if you wish to do it on the femur!

Arriving on this site I thought to win 10 cm ahah I was really stupid! especially when you see the state in which you find yourself when you exceed the measurements that I advised you!

Maybe you can reach 7 cm on the femur if you really have a good doctor with an internal method.
24 years | LON on Femur done.

Starting height : 174.5cm |  Final: 182-183cm |  Dr. Yuksel Wannabetaller team

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 04:39:35 PM »

7-8 cm on a single limb whether the tibia or the femur is huge and risky!

For my part, the maximum that I advise you it would be 6 on femur and 5 on the shin but not more! To realize its depant of the method that uses .. Anyway 7-8 cm is really risk even if you wish to do it on the femur!

Arriving on this site I thought to win 10 cm ahah I was really stupid! especially when you see the state in which you find yourself when you exceed the measurements that I advised you!

Maybe you can reach 7 cm on the femur if you really have a good doctor with an internal method.

Sorry but total bs. Everyone is different of course, but 8 cm is easily achievable with a good internal method. I put 11cm on femurs and doing ok thanks.

6'2_dream

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2018, 11:51:29 AM »

Friend this will depend on your current condition, no one is equal, the femur can be femur 56% tibia 44% But there are people like me who have this equal proportion to femur and tibia (my case femur 42cm and tibia 42cm) for me would be simpler a stretching in the femur of 8 CM, would be femur in 50cm and tibia 42cm and the ratio would still be 54% to 46% in my case could lengthen maybe up to 10cm and would be visually within the ratio (of course if my lenders adapt hahaha), if you already have long femur maybe not a good idea stretches R much the femur, of course the femur is faster for recovery but it will depend on your current anatomy so it is usually indicated the elongation divided in the two, because it maintains the ratio between the two, you need to talk to a doctor he will measure and say which Are the options for you (a correction in the last comments I stated that the ratio Fe femur could be from femur 59% tibia 41% i messed up was 56% not 59% grammatical error hahaha sorry) :)
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

Sanity

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 01:56:01 PM »

u have small tibias and ur knees are pretty below the average guy. go for tibias for sure and ur 5'1 so u dont have much length in ur musculature so i'd say dont exceed 7cm.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)
Pages: [1]   Go Up