Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down

Author Topic: Internal femurs dr sarin - second surgery  (Read 20257 times)

PANDA:BEAR..

Re: Internal femurs dr sarin - second surgery
« Reply #403 on: September 07, 2019, 06:28:01 PM »

All good Your welcome.

Do you have any X-rays to validate what your saying?

4cms

« Reply #404 on: September 08, 2019, 06:39:46 AM »

Do you have any X-rays to validate what your saying?

I'm not going to post no xrays,  Just because you asked and the way you asked using the word validate.
I've posted heaps of xrays it isn't going to all fall on this one and quite frankly im sick of people like you, Like do you think fibrous tissue shows on an x-ray?  You can go ahead and read the rest of my diary, If you dont want to. Piss off.

I didn't have to come back and update at all ok buddy.
I could of quite easily just left everything as is with no updates, I dont owe nobody nothing.

Asks as if I'd be lying about something like that.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 08:16:59 AM by 4cms »

4cms

« Reply #405 on: September 26, 2019, 05:50:55 PM »

Are you talking about the poolside video of ORG?
He did surgeries on tibias and femurs in March and April
The video was posted in August
He still needed to do rehabilitation at that time to recover gait
It takes time for Precice since it doesn’t allow patients to walk during lengthening phase
still cannot conclude his case went bad
Besides now Paley offers Stryde and I think it’s worth the money
I would never wanna go to Sarin who had real bad cases even if he’s cheaper

👆 Remember when I told you that paley patient had X-LEGS and you denied it and made excuses? See your quote above ☝️

Well I know what I'm talking about and as you can see more than 1 year later he admits it!
Have a look at the screen shot below, Now that's hilarious he went to supposedly the best dr and got charged $220,000 and copped X-LEGS.
No excuses ........are you going to now jump on every dr paley diary now and talk  ? Off you go!

Here is his exact words :

" My state right now is slight x-legs but not noticable. I am able to jog for 2 minutes but the impact on hard terrain does cause knee pain. "

I seen his walking video and its very noticeable and he also says he can only jog for 2 minutes and his knees hurt and as a recall he only done 4cms on tibias and 6cms on femurs.
That's a poor result from apparently the best doctor for $220,000.
https://imgur.com/n0orIcE

So I was RIGHT ! and you were wrong, Next time listen to the veterans who have done the surgeries and know what they're talking about.

Heightmare

• Onwards and Upwards
« Reply #406 on: September 26, 2019, 11:56:16 PM »

👆 Remember when I told you that paley patient had X-LEGS and you denied it and made excuses? See your quote above ☝️

Well I know what I'm talking about and as you can see more than 1 year later he admits it!
Have a look at the screen shot below, Now that's hilarious he went to supposedly the best dr and got charged $220,000 and copped X-LEGS.
No excuses ........are you going to now jump on every dr paley diary now and talk  ? Off you go!

Here is his exact words :

" My state right now is slight x-legs but not noticable. I am able to jog for 2 minutes but the impact on hard terrain does cause knee pain. "

I seen his walking video and its very noticeable and he also says he can only jog for 2 minutes and his knees hurt and as a recall he only done 4cms on tibias and 6cms on femurs.
That's a poor result from apparently the best doctor for $220,000.

So I was RIGHT ! and you were wrong, Next time listen to the veterans who have done the surgeries and know what they're talking about.
So what's the moral of the story here?
Cross lengthening should be avoided?

4cms

« Reply #407 on: September 27, 2019, 05:44:00 AM »

Well my point really was that complications can happen with any patient under any doctor. That's my point, But I'm going to rub it in even further, For 220k it should be fixed for by Dr paley for free!
Any x-legs I have read can be fixed by placing braces on the legs during lengthening which is a bummer especially for those doing internal who pay the big money to have all metal on the inside and 2 I doubt anyone other than an extremely attentive doctor can prevent xlegs.
Obviously the 220,000 doctor didn't feel that a patient paying that much deserved enough attention to prevent xlegs and I bet the patient in question here is probably too scared to go back to him in fear he'll have to pay another 50k or/and wear braces.
Some studies say xlegs also comes from ligament imbalances which would mean some xlegs can be fixed via the right stretching and leg muscle training which can help correct the ligament imbalance that occur.
Again if you want 1 moral of the story? It's it can happen to anyone under any doctor.

4cms

« Reply #408 on: September 27, 2019, 05:56:02 AM »

Man, I am not gonna post about this anymore as you get wound up and start attacking other patients in stead of adressing the genuine concerns about Sarin.
For your info, the guys in the video did 3 inch quad with non-weigth bearing precice. He was in recovery when he posted that. His "x-legs" are probably caused by tight muscles and it-band.
Here is his x-ray, no x-legs:

btw.. Sweden who u are describing has x-legs. Ask him urself

Now do you see that you're dumb and don't know what your taking about haha. I called it 1 year ago and til now hes still got xlegs under the most expensive dr.
Who's got low IQ you desperate beta?

His quote :

A pic of his quote

fodawupa

« Reply #409 on: September 28, 2019, 04:05:32 PM »

yes 4 cm its not acceptable to spend 220 k, go to the best doctor and end up with even slight x legs. paley should not offer simultanous femur+tibia lengthening in the first place. oyg would have achieved 7cm length doing femurs alone and more comfortably. its strange paley is still so optimistic about this surgery and writes that none of his patients have lost any athleticism ever.

but any way he have yet to see a single result from sarin. so...
"Gammal kjærleik rustar inkje."

4cms

« Reply #410 on: September 28, 2019, 04:12:40 PM »

yes 4 cm its not acceptable to spend 220 k, go to the best doctor and end up with even slight x legs. paley should not offer simultanous femur+tibia lengthening in the first place. oyg would have achieved 7cm length doing femurs alone and more comfortably. its strange paley is still so optimistic about this surgery and writes that none of his patients have lost any athleticism ever.

but any way he have yet to see a single result from sarin. so...

Speak for yourself I've experienced full recovery and I'm actually doing great after the bone graft so you can go ahead and speak for yourself, I don't care what you think or wether you believe what I'm saying or not.
You were fine to believe when I said I had complications but when I say positive things oh no we can't have that can we.

I've seen like said b4 at least 20 cases of people walking that I've kept in touch with later and I have 2 on my fb right now.
You're yet to see a single result from sarin?  don't read the sarin diaries then stick to paley and all the 100k doctors, don't lurk around the sarin diaries.......I don't get it , You're wasting your time its not productive and you are not benefiting anything. DR sarin has been around for like 15 years at least in LL if he hasn't had any positive results forget him don't read his patients diaries.

fodawupa

« Reply #411 on: September 28, 2019, 04:33:30 PM »

Speak for yourself I've experienced full recovery and I'm actually doing great after the bone graft so you can go ahead and speak for yourself, I don't care what you think or wether you believe what I'm saying or not.
You were fine to believe when I said I had complications but when I say positive things oh no we can't have that can we.

I've seen like said b4 at least 20 cases of people walking that I've kept in touch with later and I have 2 on my fb right now.
You're yet to see a single result from sarin?  don't read the sarin diaries then stick to paley and all the 100k doctors, don't lurk around the sarin diaries.......I don't get it , You're wasting your time its not productive and you are not benefiting anything. DR sarin has been around for like 15 years at least in LL if he hasn't had any positive results forget him don't read his patients diaries.

dude i said the truth as it is. i said we have not seen any positive outcomes of sarin, thats all. only sweden has honestly posted videos where he cant run.

i didnt say sarin is good or bad. i just said no sarin patient has posted any proof of success. this is the truth. maybe he is a kind hearted excellent surgeon. i dont know. i also agree LL is a very selective and private procedure so its not any ones right to expect any video proof or anything.

i even agreed that x legs from going to paley is also not acceptable. i also questioned paleys decision of doing simultanous lengthening.

4cms

« Reply #412 on: September 28, 2019, 04:38:46 PM »

dude i said the truth as it is. i said we have not seen any positive outcomes of sarin, thats all. only sweden has honestly posted videos where he cant run.

i didnt say sarin is good or bad. i just said no sarin patient has posted any proof of success. this is the truth. maybe he is a kind hearted excellent surgeon. i dont know. i also agree LL is a very selective and private procedure so its not any ones right to expect any video proof or anything.

i even agreed that x legs from going to paley is also not acceptable. i also questioned paleys decision of doing simultanous lengthening.

Tell you what aswell I doubt I'll be posting any videos either,  The most you 'll see here is an x-ray or 2. So no proof here for you here either.
Have you even down 1 surgery? Mate you can't read diaries for 20 years you gotta go and see doctors and their patients.......what you think if you see videos of patients you will turn out just like them? What if your surgery goes wrong despite picking the best doctor?
You forgetting at one point Dr guichet was a star doctor now look what hes done to unicorn and you know he killed one patient who he didn't protect or save from embolism
..... he died the story link is In unicorns diary.

fodawupa

« Reply #413 on: September 28, 2019, 04:46:59 PM »

Tell you what aswell I doubt I'll be posting any videos either,  The most you 'll see here is an x-ray or 2. So no proof here for you here either.

no problem brother 4 cm. i was just trying to stop ugly arguments between various people through rational discussion.

lets not discuss this topic any more. this is ur diary and readers  want to read about u and ur experience . i wish u the best recovery.

4cms

« Reply #414 on: September 28, 2019, 04:53:31 PM »

no problem brother 4 cm. i was just trying to stop ugly arguments between various people through rational discussion.

lets not discuss this topic any more. this is ur diary and readers  want to read about u and ur experience . i wish u the best recovery.

You reap what you sow and positivity begets positivity and success, Look at me I had complications with my right leg but I didn't do nothing stupid I did my best and was patient.
My bone graft was 4 weeks ago and now my right leg is healing at a rapid rate........set backs happen In life but you reap what you sow😉

Side note: my left leg has been healed since June.

fodawupa

« Reply #415 on: September 28, 2019, 04:56:25 PM »

replying to ur edit.

"Mate you can't read diaries for 20 years you gotta go and see doctors and their patients

You forgetting at one point Dr guichet was a star doctor now look what hes done to unicorn and you know he killed one patient who he didn't protect or save from embolism"

agree 100 %! i never took any doctors side. i have repeatedly said sarin might actually be a good doctor. i have not seen his patients or him so i cant and shouldnt comment.

cheers 4 cm. i always sincerely wish for ur success. now please lets stop this discussion.

edit: "You were fine to believe when I said I had complications but when I say positive things oh no we can't have that can we."

yes this is a valid point 4 cm. its not right to believe only negative things u say and not positive things. i always believe u were honest in everything u wrote in ur diary.

4cms

« Reply #416 on: September 28, 2019, 05:08:07 PM »

replying to ur edit.

"Mate you can't read diaries for 20 years you gotta go and see doctors and their patients

You forgetting at one point Dr guichet was a star doctor now look what hes done to unicorn and you know he killed one patient who he didn't protect or save from embolism"

agree 100 %! i never took any doctors side. i have repeatedly said sarin might actually be a good doctor. i have not seen his patients or him so i cant and shouldnt comment.

cheers 4 cm. i always sincerely wish for ur success. now please lets stop this discussion.

edit: "You were fine to believe when I said I had complications but when I say positive things oh no we can't have that can we."

yes this is a valid point 4 cm. its not right to believe only negative things u say and not positive things. i always believe u were honest in everything u wrote in ur diary.

I admire your fairness, Thank you.

TinyTL

« Reply #417 on: September 29, 2019, 08:16:16 PM »

Now do you see that you're dumb and don't know what your taking about haha. I called it 1 year ago and til now hes still got xlegs under the most expensive dr.
Who's got low IQ you desperate beta?

His quote :

A pic of his quote

danny danny danny..... how many times do I have to embaress you.. sharpen your eyes, you cant see it?
You probably have no idea what I am talking about, but no worries I will tell you later one day. Good thing you took screenshot of your Low-IQness   ;D

fodawupa

« Reply #418 on: September 30, 2019, 03:49:55 AM »

danny danny danny..... how many times do I have to embaress you.. sharpen your eyes, you cant see it?
You probably have no idea what I am talking about, but no worries I will tell you later one day. Good thing you took screenshot of your Low-IQness   ;D

tiny tl, why do u hate 4 cm? just leave him alone. he doesnt say "come to sarin every one. u can get 8 cm for 10 k $ with the magical touch of the greatest surgeon ever." hes just writing his experience. he even mention that he got a non union.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #419 on: September 30, 2019, 07:07:06 AM »

You reap what you sow and positivity begets positivity and success, Look at me I had complications with my right leg but I didn't do nothing stupid I did my best and was patient.
My bone graft was 4 weeks ago and now my right leg is healing at a rapid rate........set backs happen In life but you reap what you sow😉

Side note: my left leg has been healed since June.

May I ask which diameter of the nail was used to your femurs?
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

4cms

« Reply #420 on: September 30, 2019, 08:17:36 AM »

Your exact words

i dont feel confortable with. Low self-esteem, missed oppourtinities. "

" I hate being so self-conscious about this, some days im ridiculously tired but I try to stay awake so I don't shrink "

" Its small things like that which tilts me towards LL, i want to be a free man again. I want to live without such fear and self-conscioussness. "

" alone on a weekend, 30 years old. The future seems like an empty black wall, I don't think what awaits me but this pain is unbearable at times. "

So stop embarrassing yourself, I've addressed the words sys op said about me.

And you wanna go ? Come down.
When can you get here ill send you my location in brisbane.
Come down.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 08:43:43 AM by 4cms »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up