Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Adward- EXTERNAL TIBIA - Dr. Pradip Sharma INDIA  (Read 29906 times)

Adward

Re: Adward- EXTERNAL TIBIA - Dr. Pradip Sharma INDIA
« Reply #93 on: September 03, 2018, 04:19:36 AM »

wow this is so clean

Lucky me..haha ;)
Thanks  :)

Adward

« Reply #94 on: September 03, 2018, 07:29:02 AM »

Would reach the magic mark of 6cm today. Just 1.5cm more to go.  ;D

Adward

« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2018, 05:10:34 PM »

I got my X-rays done today, would be posting them tomorrow.

Jayjay

• Visitor
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2018, 05:56:12 PM »

Lucky me..haha ;)
Thanks  :)
Good luck on your journey Adward. You are doing great so far.Are you walking with frames? Do you mind posting a video of walking for us please? I know I'm asking too much but only if it's doable. After all we all are here, doing this/ planning LL  because of this forum and everyone's contribution to this forum. Every little contribution keeps this forum alive and pictures and videos adds to genuineness.

montahn

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2018, 06:59:27 PM »

I got my X-rays done today, would be posting them tomorrow.

yes plz post.
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Sanity

« Reply #98 on: September 05, 2018, 03:04:21 AM »

could u add pictures of ur legs while ur standing.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Adward

« Reply #99 on: September 05, 2018, 05:04:12 AM »

Good luck on your journey Adward. You are doing great so far.Are you walking with frames? Do you mind posting a video of walking for us please? I know I'm asking too much but only if it's doable. After all we all are here, doing this/ planning LL  because of this forum and everyone's contribution to this forum. Every little contribution keeps this forum alive and pictures and videos adds to genuineness.

Thanks, for all your well wishes. I would have to very humbly say no to your request as I cannot walk because the surgery is LON and not pure Ilizarov, as mentioned clearly before. People with LON can't walk till their frames are removed. What I have done is LON, thus no video of walking possible. So sorry  :(

Adward

« Reply #100 on: September 05, 2018, 05:05:51 AM »

could u add pictures of ur legs while ur standing.

I have already done that before buddy, check my diary's 2nd page, you would find it there.  8)

Adward

« Reply #101 on: September 05, 2018, 05:12:32 AM »

yes plz post.
Yes sergeant Montahn, your order is my obligation.  haha ;D ;D
Thanks for your appreciation and support.

roseabc123@yahoo.in

• Visitor
« Reply #102 on: September 05, 2018, 06:58:27 AM »

Why are you making peoples fools man.
Who told you that you cannot walk with lon .I am also doing lon pretty much walking comfortably and going to remove my frames in ten days

Adward

« Reply #103 on: September 05, 2018, 08:24:03 AM »

Why are you making peoples fools man.
Who told you that you cannot walk with lon .I am also doing lon pretty much walking comfortably and going to remove my frames in ten days
You definitely are a pathological liar and really have a pathetic life to live, as no one in their right mind would write such crap full of lies like yours. You haven't posted even a single video of yours, let alone video we haven't seen even a photo from you. You, again and again, barge on my diary and sh*t  here, don't you simply understand liars like you are not welcomed here.  I mean really don't drop so low. Better next time post a video otherwise don't bother writing a reply. Liars like you aren't welcomed. Wisen up and have a life. :)
Don't insult yourself more buddy.  I am posting a proof of all your lies here.

AR

« Reply #104 on: September 08, 2018, 11:54:21 AM »

Hello Adward . Good luck with ur journey.
Its clear with the configuration of ur frame and the fact that u have the nail that u can't weight load so no need to confirm that. Just stay strong the journey will be very tough after lengthening because ur muscles weren't active for long time but u r strong and will pass this . Just keep ur motivation
- gained 4 cms External Tibias in Russia
- went from 171 to 175
- still recovering and having the frames
-English is not my first language

Adward

« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2018, 04:45:11 PM »

X-rays...as promised

Adward

« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2018, 04:58:14 PM »

Hello Adward . Good luck with ur journey.
Its clear with the configuration of ur frame and the fact that u have the nail that u can't weight load so no need to confirm that. Just stay strong the journey will be very tough after lengthening because ur muscles weren't active for long time but u r strong and will pass this . Just keep ur motivation

Thanks for the positive reinforcement, it really means a lot. :)
I really think so too. Then again other than pure Ilizarov's technique, all other types of CLL comes with prolonged immobilization or very restrictive mobilization and as with any type of CLL muscle loss is a certain but unwanted outcome which can surely be overcome with the right type of physio and exercise. Also, I stayed positive all through the procedure and it made it a lot easy. Plus a physio like Harry is no less of a blessing.  Hoping for a quick recovery. Once again thanks. :)

Arch

« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2018, 05:08:22 PM »

Hi Adward!

Nice xray, keep it up!

tlannister

« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2018, 05:33:58 PM »

the lack of clear callous formation is a bit concerning. Have you asked your doctor about this?

Sanity

« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2018, 06:48:58 PM »

why does ur tibial callous look weak. is it delayed union ask ur doctor.

Adward

« Reply #110 on: September 10, 2018, 01:04:37 AM »

why does ur tibial callous look weak. is it delayed union ask ur doctor.

Hi, actually I have irritable bowel syndrome and thus because of severe anxiety on the family front, I was having a real hard time managing it. Thus because of continuous loss of minerals and slow replenishment it happened. After all, it's not just LL but your whole body that needs to be taken care of. Things are sometimes not manageable, but then what to do, it's life. So no trouble, I am already working at it.  :)
But yesterday someone unknowingly praised me and gave me the strength to push through my other problems as well. Somebody just unknowingly acknowledged and said something that I knew but couldn't say to myself. So thanks to all the LLer bros and sisters who have kept my spirits up and for your timely concerns and wishes. :)

Adward

« Reply #111 on: September 10, 2018, 01:07:26 AM »

the lack of clear callous formation is a bit concerning. Have you asked your doctor about this?
Hi, actually I have irritable bowel syndrome and thus because of severe anxiety on the family front, I was having a real hard time managing it. Thus because of continuous loss of minerals and slow replenishment it happened. After all, it's not just LL but your whole body that needs to be taken care of. Things are sometimes not manageable, but then what to do, it's life. So no trouble, I am already working at it.  :)
But yesterday someone unknowingly praised me and gave me the strength to push through my other problems as well. Somebody just unknowingly acknowledged and said something that I knew but couldn't say to myself. So thanks to all the LLer bros and sisters who have kept my spirits up and for your timely concerns and wishes. :)
Along with this if you will see my previous X-rays you will have a clear picture.
Thanks once again buddy
  8)

Adward

« Reply #112 on: September 10, 2018, 01:39:04 AM »

Hi Adward!

Nice xray, keep it up!

Thanks buddy :)

Sanity

« Reply #113 on: September 10, 2018, 06:02:56 AM »

so how do u plan to fix this?

Adward

« Reply #114 on: September 10, 2018, 06:14:04 AM »

so how do u plan to fix this?

Let me explain myself better, diet and supplements. Why? Because it's all that is required. People don't understand callous very well. Callous is like a gelatinous matrix which gets formed in the very initial phase of bone formation, followed by mineralisation and then happens final remodelling where RANKL and IL-1 etc act in various capacities and also activates osteoclasts which execute the action. So here why you can see it vaguely is because I lost minerals due to constant loss from my body because of my irritable bowel syndrome and couldn't replenish as quickly.

Sanity

« Reply #115 on: September 10, 2018, 07:12:48 AM »

yea the reason i asked u is tht i myself suffer from ibs and not sure if it will be a serious concern for me.

AR

« Reply #116 on: September 10, 2018, 10:46:19 AM »

Adward,
That's why in my opinion pure stable ilizarov is the best for tibia and for small amount of lengthening not more than 4-5 cms. + setup to correct the bones like Hexbods
Just be positive finish lengthening and focus on the next step. Based on my experience weight bearing ( standing , walking ) is the best to regain stability. Static stretching didn't help me at all.
When do u expect to weight bearing on ur nails after removing the ilizarov and locking the nail ?
-------
For ur callus it will be better to judge after 2 months of stop lengthening. I can see that ur fibula is ok and there is a visible lines on the tibia sides that connects the Two seperqted parts which is a good sign.
Good Luck
- went from 171 to 175

montahn

« Reply #117 on: September 10, 2018, 02:02:29 PM »

X-rays...as promised

Can you tell me why the bone looks like translucent ? its grow or not or a big blank gap ??

Thanks
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Adward

« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2018, 09:04:13 AM »

Bone forms after callous. I am tired of explaining medicine to non-medicos. Please don't repeat questions. Sorry but it's important as it bothers me explaining the same thing again and again. X-ray here has been taken with a special shadow effect so as to see the gap clearly. I hope not everyone should start being a doctor or a radiologist. These require years of college and experience and none on this forum is competent enough to be commenting that way. So please stop and enjoy the diary. I don't have the time and energy to waste on each idiotic question people ask here. Go study a book.

Sorry, this is not specific for you Montah. Please don't mind. :)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 10:31:39 AM by Adward »

Adward

« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2018, 09:10:25 AM »

Adward,
That's why in my opinion pure stable ilizarov is the best for tibia and for small amount of lengthening not more than 4-5 cms. + setup to correct the bones like Hexbods
Just be positive finish lengthening and focus on the next step. Based on my experience weight bearing ( standing , walking ) is the best to regain stability. Static stretching didn't help me at all.
When do u expect to weight bearing on ur nails after removing the ilizarov and locking the nail ?
-------
For ur callus it will be better to judge after 2 months of stop lengthening. I can see that ur fibula is ok and there is a visible lines on the tibia sides that connects the Two seperqted parts which is a good sign.
Good Luck

Are you an idiot or something. Stop being someone you are not. Are you a LL surgeon or a radiologist?... no, so stop commenting idiotic stuff here which has no medical backing. You all speak here as if you are Ilizarov's reincarnation. How naive you write complete bullsh*t over here. Please spend years in college and then train yourself after that I would happily have an argument with you over this topic. Please stop tiring people here. Enjoy diary and stay happy.

AR

« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2018, 10:02:41 AM »

No need to attack people or describe them as idiots. I'm not going to argue with u because at the end this is a diary and u r a patient who needs to be positive. For the future LLers there are tons of diaries with bad and good results check them and make ur conclusion
Sorry i won't enjoy a diary of a person who describes people as idiots if they post what he doesn't like.
- went from 171 to 175

Adward

« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2018, 10:21:42 AM »

No need to attack people or describe them as idiots. I'm not going to argue with u because at the end this is a diary and u r a patient who needs to be positive. For the future LLers there are tons of diaries with bad and good results check them and make ur conclusion
Sorry i won't enjoy a diary of a person who describes people as idiots if they post what he doesn't like.
You won't be missed :)
I am a doctor myself. So please stop commenting medically irrelevant stuff here. Thanks and no need to reply further. :)

Adward

« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2018, 10:53:33 AM »

yea the reason i asked u is tht i myself suffer from ibs and not sure if it will be a serious concern for me.

It wouldn't be a problem but just avoid situations which cause you to feel anxiety or stress. :)

AR

« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2018, 11:03:01 AM »

These days its hard to believe that a dr would accept to do him self +7cms with a method that is not weight bearing so he would stay more than 70 days and more to come without any moving. U r the last one to talk about medical staff
This is my last comment here .
For future LLers
Please
1 - don't lengthen ur lower leg up to 7 cms
2 - don't choose non weight bearing method or at least don't do that much if u can't load or u will stay alot in recovery.
- went from 171 to 175
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up