Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Doctor recommendation for correction  (Read 718 times)

ub40

Doctor recommendation for correction
« on: July 23, 2018, 06:06:01 PM »

I have misalignments from this surgery. I don't want to talk about my experiences but im wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. It doesn't even have to be a LL doctor. My issues are bow leg on the left, and on my right I don't know what it's called but my tibia leans backwards heading towards the bottom of my feet. So when my leg is fully straight it pushes inwards on my knees.

My previous doctor was mitkovic so I need another recommendation

Thanks
170-176 cm, May 2016 still consolidating

Antonio

Re: Doctor recommendation for correction
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 07:07:00 PM »

topic=2365.msg37313#msg37313
Read http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2365.msg37313#msg37313

I have misalignments from this surgery. I don't want to talk about my experiences but im wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. It doesn't even have to be a LL doctor. My issues are bow leg on the left, and on my right I don't know what it's called but my tibia leans backwards heading towards the bottom of my feet. So when my leg is fully straight it pushes inwards on my knees.

Thanks

hanshi

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 08:06:57 PM »

It doesn't even have to be a LL doctor.

Cosmetic LL doctors are the worst. Why do people think they need to find one to fix the mess of another one? First you should go to a local orthopedic surgeon. Only if he tells you that he can't help you should look for other options.
There are currently several lawsuits from former patients against Dr. Betz going on. If you or somebody you know is a former patient of Dr. Betz who would like to initiate legal action against him please send me a personal message.
I can help with lots of information on how to go about this.

KrP1

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 11:13:59 PM »

you are not the only patient who had missalignament with that doctor, aboid external only monorails . The only way to use them for this pourpose is with LON.

mrblack

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 03:19:20 PM »

you are not the only patient who had missalignament with that doctor, aboid external only monorails . The only way to use them for this pourpose is with LON.

Why?

notatroll

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 04:16:02 PM »

Don't listen to Antonio. He is a heavy promoter of this doctor. Read my diary please. I agree with Hanshi local orthos are possibly the best and cheapest solution

doomsday

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2018, 04:18:38 PM »

Any doctor that knows how to use hexapod or TSF. Although small misalignments arent too bad so go lets say to 2 orthopaedic surgeons that work with frames and compare what they have to say.

Cinderella

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2018, 05:38:59 PM »

Don't listen to Antonio. He is a heavy promoter of this doctor. Read my diary please. I agree with Hanshi local orthos are possibly the best and cheapest solution

Your diary???

WARNING: this user has been banned multiple times. He is not a patient and his only aim here is to attack  Dr Monegal.

As for correction chose a LImb Reconstruction surgeon. I chosed Monegal and my life changed. Best choice, as my femur was severely damaged after a fracture while I was still growing. Feel free to PM me. Cheers

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2018, 05:47:23 PM »

Thanks

My recommendation - first choice Paley, second choice parihar

notatroll

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2018, 04:47:45 PM »

Your diary???

WARNING: this user has been banned multiple times. He is not a patient and his only aim here is to attack  Dr Monegal.

As for correction chose a LImb Reconstruction surgeon. I chosed Monegal and my life changed. Best choice, as my femur was severely damaged after a fracture while I was still growing. Feel free to PM me. Cheers

And you're Monegal or staff. Please users be careful with this fake.
Pages: [1]   Go Up