Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hope to grow 1, 2 inches after 30?  (Read 2236 times)

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
Hope to grow 1, 2 inches after 30?
« on: August 03, 2018, 10:12:47 AM »

I know the growth plates have fused, but gaining 1, 2 inches via other methods would be a god send for me.

I'm 30 years old and am 6'2''. I know I am "tall", but I live in a tall country and am a self-improvement freak, so I will use whatever I can to gain an edge.

So what I am considering is:
- Taking glucosamine + chondroitin every day now (1500 mg) for the rest of my life to get that additional build up in spine.
- Taking MK-677 + K2 + D3 combo for 3 months on and off
- Doing regular stretching and hanging exercises
- Fixing anterior pelvic tilt to straighten my spine
- ... anything else I can do?

Would doing all of this regularly get me 1-2 inches to make me 6'3'' or even 6'4'' tall?
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

KrP1

Re: Hope to grow 1, 2 inches after 30?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 10:15:13 AM »

Nop

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 10:34:48 AM »

Nop

So you are saying none of that works and even straightening obviously curved spine won't give you height boost in spine? Really? How does that break physics then?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 10:48:14 AM »

You suk deek

ivan

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 12:41:29 PM »

You can consider seeking psychiatric help.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2018, 01:21:11 PM »

Wow, these answers are really rude. I'm surprised. Instead of addressing the proposed concepts you ad hominem at me. Sad.

rx100

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2018, 01:26:12 PM »

I don't think it's possible to gain 2inches with medicine and stretches

Valiant

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2018, 01:41:17 PM »

I know the growth plates have fused, but gaining 1, 2 inches via other methods would be a god send for me.

I'm 30 years old and am 6'2''. I know I am "tall", but I live in a tall country and am a self-improvement freak, so I will use whatever I can to gain an edge.

So what I am considering is:
- Taking glucosamine + chondroitin every day now (1500 mg) for the rest of my life to get that additional build up in spine.
- Taking MK-677 + K2 + D3 combo for 3 months on and off
- Doing regular stretching and hanging exercises
- Fixing anterior pelvic tilt to straighten my spine

Would doing all of this regularly get me 1-2 inches to make me 6'3'' or even 6'4'' tall?

The spine is living tissue, so it's under a constant cycle of regeneration and with resistance training you can increase its bone density, but at least what I read, it won't grow in length once you have stopped growing.

Go to space ? Lol.

I read a story of an astronaut who recently spent a few months in space. Because his spine wasn't under a gravitational  load for such a long period of time, his vertebral discs could expand to their maximum size and he ended up being up to 5cm taller once he returned to Earth. But eventually gravity will take its toll and he will go back to his original height.

Have you considered wearing inconspicuous elevator shoes?

Also, try improving your posture. If your posture is bad to begin with, you could gain some cms.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2018, 01:46:35 PM »

Yes, I'm wearing elevator shoes, of course. But I need to get my natural height boost from what is possible.

Valiant

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2018, 01:51:11 PM »

Try to work on your posture. If it's bad to begin with, you could gain a few cms by doing this.

You're taller than over 90% of the world's males or even more. Even if you live in a taller than average country, your height is stil considered tall. Seriously, your height shouldn't at all be a concern or issue for you. If you want self improvement work on other aspects, strength training, endurance etc

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 02:02:57 PM »

I have maxed out other aspects of my life, so height is the only thing left. In my country I'm not tall enough for girls to go "wow, you are so tall". Very tall guys here

ivan

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2018, 02:26:06 PM »

Sorry for being rude. So you can impress girls with your other assets then. And at least you are not short or average. Problem solved.  If you are so desperate to impress a girl based solely on height go to southern Europe where 80% are within 5ft4-5ft5 range. You will hear "wow, you are so tall quite often".

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2018, 02:35:45 PM »

Sorry for being rude. So you can impress girls with your other assets then.

Umm, nope? For example, how do I outcompete a guy who is also gymmed out (muscular) handsome and taller than me? I can't. I need to be taller than him.

Just think about it logically. If there two identical guys. One is 6'2'' and the other is 6'4'' the 6'4'' one wins. If I am competing against taller guys (which I am) I need to be more ruthless and make up for my lack of height in other areas. Also, I can just increase height. Also, they can also make up in other areas so outcompeting is unreal unless you max out your height.

And at least you are not short or average. Problem solved.  If you are so desperate to impress a girl based solely on height go to southern Europe where 80% are within 5ft4-5ft5 range. You will hear "wow, you are so tall quite often".

That is a good idea.

Bry

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2018, 03:44:39 PM »

I have maxed out other aspects of my life, so height is the only thing left. In my country I'm not tall enough for girls to go "wow, you are so tall". Very tall guys here

Have you maxed your D?
You must expand the dong to become the ultimate living form!
I bet girls will be more interested in that after you are over the average height status~

Sweden

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2018, 06:49:28 PM »

Nothing will make you taller except LL. NOTHING!

You are 6’2 and want to be taller.

Dude, you are the perfect height. Leave this place and go to the gym.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

JON SNOW

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 08:07:51 PM »

Don't feed the Troll 

I really hope it is troll, otherwise he is right and urgently needs medical procedures ....    psychiatric procedures

JON SNOW

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 08:15:52 PM »

Glucosamine can in certain cases and to a certain degree depend on the person, but the maximum increase or gain does not exceed 1.5 cm and is temporary

anyway there are those who find this an acceptable increase, like me

but yes for a significant increase CLL is the only way for now

lucindaris

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2018, 01:45:22 PM »

I feel you man. I live on the highest peak of Dinaric Alps where average is 6 feet 7 inches (200) and i feel like manlet with 6 feet 5 inches (195)

montahn

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2018, 02:42:25 PM »

if you dont mind can you tell us whr from you ?

You can not gain height without limb lengthening. prepared your mind for LL. 6.2 is great height. I am only 5.3  :'( :'( :'( . its costly so i arrange money for it . try to visit Asian country especially India if you have tight budget
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2018, 08:49:59 PM »

Oh, ok, so physics doesn't work then, yes? If I have anterior pelvic tilt which bends the spine then straightening the spine will magically remain the same length, because reasons? Please explain why, I really want to know, because apparently what you are saying the rules of physics are all wrong.

Have you maxed your D?

dck doesn't matter, since when woman is about to sleep with you she is already ultra horny and you can pleasure her with average penis. I am maxing it out with various methods and will be ordering a stretcher soon. It takes years though. Height is way more important.

I'm on steroids and been lifting for over 10 years. I have maxxxxxe out my body. Height matters WAY MORE. When I was in studies i recall one girl saying there were "only a few" tall guys at the course and I was not one of them, because 6'2'' where I live is NOT TALL. 6'4'' is TALL. Legit tall where woman chooses to be with you, because she has "A TALL BOYFRIEND".

Don't feed the Troll 

I really hope it is troll, otherwise he is right and urgently needs medical procedures ....    psychiatric procedures

I have been to shrinks and have mentalmaxxed. It still doesn't change the fact that taller guys are more preferred where I live. And we have ton of tall girls here, they want TALL, not "tallish".

Glucosamine can in certain cases and to a certain degree depend on the person, but the maximum increase or gain does not exceed 1.5 cm and is temporary

It is not temporary if you take it for your entire life, every single day, right?

Android

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2018, 07:26:38 AM »

Take the supplements and do the stretching that you're considering and tell us what happens. It's the only way to know if it'll work, debating on the forum won't get you anywhere.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2018, 09:32:41 AM »

Take the supplements and do the stretching that you're considering and tell us what happens. It's the only way to know if it'll work, debating on the forum won't get you anywhere.

You are right. I'm on it. 3 months in on glucosamine and starting stretching and anterior pelvic tilt fixing exercises.

Bjoern77

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2021, 10:10:51 PM »

You need a psychiatrist and psychotherapist. 6'2'' is optimal male height. You are sick in the head to even consider such bullshlt  ...  :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up