Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tom Cruise  (Read 3934 times)

JON SNOW

Re: Tom Cruise
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2018, 03:59:40 AM »

He did.

jaw, nose job and dental and who knows what else, he is a vain human ... like most of humanity, certainly most of us in this forum  8)

edwardv6

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2018, 04:03:52 AM »

Yes, it was totally unclear.
You're the typical, desperate, delusional poster on here then if you are incapable of understanding why everything you said were assumptions.
banned for flaming/hostility

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2018, 04:06:33 AM »

You're the typical, desperate, delusional poster on here then if you are incapable of understanding why everything you said were assumptions.

Or if you're incapable to justify the random cheap accusation you made to others.

edwardv6

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2018, 04:24:05 AM »

Or if you're incapable to justify the random cheap accusation you made to others.
You're entire post was assumptions, opinions and speculation, the only factual part of your post was that 5'9 - 5'10 women are rare. Do you lack intelligence in reading comprehension or something?

Themissingpiece

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2018, 04:32:27 AM »

I am well aware that lots of girls are taller than 5’6” and that the cast majority of women who are 5’9”-5’10” wouldn’t be interested in being with someone who is 5’6”... that wasn’t my point though. A couple people were questioning Tom cruises sex appeal at 5’7 or whatever he really is and my point is that you can have sex appeal despite being short... you might just not do AS WELL as if you were taller and if you don’t get any attention at your current height a couple inches won’t change that much

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2018, 04:59:13 AM »

You're entire post was assumptions, opinions and speculation, the only factual part of your post was that 5'9 - 5'10 women are rare. Do you lack intelligence in reading comprehension or something?

They are my opinions that based on the norm.

'At 5'6", there are so many girls taller than him.' -> fact

'Many white girls are 5'7"-5'8".' -> fact

I didn't even say 5'9 - 5'10 women are rare, I said they are more rare (than 5'7'-5'8" ones). -> fact

5'11 is where it starts to get ugly for women. -> let's say it's my opinion if that makes you happy. but I believe it's pretty much the norm.

'Here's the thing, if you're 5'8" and the girl is 5'10". You're shorter, but tolerable. 2" shorter but still look good. In this case, more of the girl being too tall rather than you being too short. But if you're 5'6" and the girl is 5'10", it's a good 4"/10cm difference there.'

I showed you the difference what looks ok and what doesn't.

Just ask your friends which one looks worse. Hope that helps.

edwardv6

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2018, 06:25:04 AM »

They are my opinions that based on the norm.

'At 5'6", there are so many girls taller than him.' -> fact

'Many white girls are 5'7"-5'8".' -> fact

I didn't even say 5'9 - 5'10 women are rare, I said they are more rare (than 5'7'-5'8" ones). -> fact

5'11 is where it starts to get ugly for women. -> let's say it's my opinion if that makes you happy. but I believe it's pretty much the norm.

'Here's the thing, if you're 5'8" and the girl is 5'10". You're shorter, but tolerable. 2" shorter but still look good. In this case, more of the girl being too tall rather than you being too short. But if you're 5'6" and the girl is 5'10", it's a good 4"/10cm difference there.'

I showed you the difference what looks ok and what doesn't.

Just ask your friends which one looks worse. Hope that helps.
"what looks ok and what doesn't" lmfao since when did virgins like you get to be the authority on what couples look like.
Those speculations are "norms" in your little bubble. Everything you think is a "fact" is only half right because it can be said that at 5'6 there's many girls shorter than him, many white girls are 5'2-5'4, in fact what's more true, my statement or yours? Because the average height for a woman is 5'4, who's closer to the truth? Lol you've convinced yourself everything you post is true don't you, like a pathological liar who doesn't know he's lying, you're helpless and just spewing nonstop BS.

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2018, 06:28:38 AM »

"what looks ok and what doesn't" lmfao since when did virgins like you get to be the authority on what couples look like.
Those speculations are "norms" in your little bubble. Everything you think is a "fact" is only half right because it can be said that at 5'6 there's many girls shorter than him, many white girls are 5'2-5'4, in fact what's more true, my statement or yours? Because the average height for a woman is 5'4, who's closer to the truth? Lol you've convinced yourself everything you post is true don't you, like a pathological liar who doesn't know he's lying, you're helpless and just spewing nonstop BS.

LOL. Look who can't understand basic English now? The fact that there are many women are shorter than him doesn't invalidate the fact the many women are taller than him. Now, if I said 'most' of the girls are taller than him then it would be a whole different story.

Honestly, if you live in an English speaking country, I would be very surprised.

edwardv6

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2018, 06:40:35 AM »

LOL. Look who can't understand basic English now? The fact that there are many women are shorter than him doesn't invalidate the fact the many women are taller than him. Now, if I said 'most' of the girls are taller than him then it would be a whole different story.

Honestly, if you live in an English speaking country, I would be very surprised.
Do you want a cookie? Did I question or mention that you used "many" and not "most", your so desperate to be right right now you're jumping at any small fact to save yourself from this debate lol

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2018, 06:45:40 AM »

Do you want a cookie? Did I question or mention that you used "many" and not "most", your so desperate to be right right now you're jumping at any small fact to save yourself from this debate lol

At least you now know the difference between the two words in most basic English, son. LOL

I didn't need to be right. Your last comment in the boxing thread wasn't replied by me until today. But it's my duty to prevent deluded posters like you from giving false information and discouraging people blatantly.

edwardv6

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2018, 06:50:10 AM »

At least you now know the difference between the two words in most basic English, son. LOL

I didn't need to be right. Your last comment in the boxing thread wasn't replied by me until today. But it's my duty to prevent deluded posters like you from giving false information and discouraging people blatantly.
LMFAO cry more
Anyone with half a brain that reads through my post history versus yours can tell who's spewing opinions and assumptions trying to pass them off as factual.

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2018, 09:01:07 AM »

Cruise has it pretty darned good and good for him!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 11:53:49 AM by taller_in_Kiev »

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2018, 09:07:57 AM »

Tom Cruise and Henry Cavill on the set of MI6

Tom Cruise and Ireland Baldwin in MI5 premiere 3 years earlier

Knik

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2018, 02:26:33 PM »

Are we on reddit or what
Looking for Pili
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up