Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: taller_in_kiev shillin for his doctor  (Read 5518 times)

tlannister

taller_in_kiev shillin for his doctor
« on: August 09, 2018, 11:03:21 AM »

I tried to report his post but there is no report button.

when he posts in other thread he pretends to be interested about current topic of the thread in one sentence, in next he is writing about his "kiev experience". "i did in Ukraine". "Jamal nail".

its pretty obvious he got some business arrangement with this doctor. Can mods please look into this, its ok to write about your LL experience, but every single time he manages to sneak in "kiev" "ukraine" "jamal" in one way or another.

his posts
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=5793

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
Re: taller_in_kiev shillin for his doctor
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 11:51:15 AM »

Seriously dude, get a fecking life!

tlannister

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 11:53:44 AM »

i will quote my own post so you understand what I mean by sneak-advertising.

Do you see Sweden write posts like:
"I am finally able to kickboxing at the higest level, knee pain is still there but manegable.. I did surgery in India with Dr. Sarin. Here is a link to him."

or Purushrottam:
"I am 100% recovered. I can walkj, i can run, i play soccer.. i did it in USA, FLorida, Baltimore *wink wink* "

No, you dont!

I never said you shouldn't "mentor" or share your LL experience. Just stop mentioning "Kiev" "Dr. Jamal" "Ukraine" when nobody has asked for it. It sticks out like a sore thumb in some of the posts you have made.

notatroll

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 01:18:29 PM »

Promoters are a HUGE problem but difficult to solve. How can we know if they guy is a promoter or isn't? Are there any solutions?

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 02:46:56 PM »

They are not as big a problem as trolls and paid disinfo agents. The user Cinderella shot you down under the thread about "LL veterans -how is your running?" They claimed you never had surgery, yet you had no comeback for them.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1956.0

You can understand why this creates doubt, particularly with a name like yours.

If someone claims to have a good result with a particular doctor, isn't it natural for them to recommend that doctor? Isn't that the whole point of this forum, so people can decide based on past patient results? 

People like tlannister on the other hand are nothing more than paid agents with a sinister agenda. He/she is clearly a promoter of precise/paley and obviously very pissed that I am here boasting an excellent result with another doctor/nail.  He/she tried to trash the Bliskunov/Jamal nail under the doctor's thread but fell flat on his/her face and is now resorting to desperate measures to stop me.

I want to say that a large percentage of the patient diaries here are a total waste of time to read. They are for the most part incentivised by the doctors. I should know because I was also asked to write at the time of my LL journey. I did so, but wasn't interested in updating or answering questions. I moved on with my life, as most LLers do. There is limited value in learning about the day to day experience of an LLer. Sure you're gonna have some aches and pains here and there this day or that day, but having longer bones is rather pointless if you can't make a good recovery.  It's the finished article people should be looking at and I am one of very few who has come forward and posted photos and videos, giving an honest and actual representation of life post LL. In my case, it happens to a positive result and I am fully aware of the jealousy this creates with some. There is however nothing to be envious about. I have many non LL related challenges in my life currently, which I will not go into here. 

notatroll

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 03:05:09 PM »

Man I'm not attacking you. I'm attacking Monegal promoters. I don't know anything about Kiev. I don't know if you're a promoter or not. I only know about Spain. I know Cinderella is a FAKE because she claims she was a patient but me and my friends never met her. I had a comeback for her in that thread.

WARNING: user Cinderella is a FAKE. None of Monegal patients know about her. Yet to prove she's a real patient. Yet to post a single x Ray. Just check her posts and you will figure out an obsessive pattern. Her only aim here is to work for Monegal

tlannister

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 04:27:07 PM »

I think its unfortunate that you are dismissing bad cases of LL and blame  the patients.
I mean we are talking about:
- Bone non-union diary
- 1 cm leg discrepency on one leg after lengthening diary
- suspected fake diaries

Not that its allowed anyway but I wish you shilled for a safer surgeon, this way no potential patient would get hurt.

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2018, 04:38:29 PM »

Tlannister, I am sorry, but you are again talking out of your backside, that's very rude!  Where are those patients? They are welcome to come forward here.

Every doctor will have a bad case or two, but should be judged on overall history and success rate. I personally know of many successful patients of Dr Jamal's, patients from all over the world, Canada, the US, Germany, Far East, Middle East...

It is very clear that you have an agenda against this doctor.  For what reason may I ask, other than being a promoter of his competitors?

Clearly you are disturbed that someone with a good result from this doctor has come along and is negating your propaganda.

You are stooping to new lows. Please redeem yourself.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 05:04:43 PM by taller_in_Kiev »

tlannister

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2018, 05:08:30 PM »

Tlannister, I am sorry, but you are again talking out of your backside, that's very rude!  Where are those patients? They are welcome to come forward here.

Every doctor will have a bad case or two, but should be judged on overall history and success rate. I personally know of may successful patients of Dr Jamal's, patients from all over the world, Canada, the US, Germany, Far East, Middle East...

It is very clear that you have an agenda against Dr Jamal.  For what reason may I ask, other than being a promoter of his competitors?

Clearly you are disturbed that someone with a good result from this doctor has come along and is negating your propaganda.

You are stooping to new lows. Please redeem yourself.

Look, you don't seem like you process criticism in a healthy way so I am gonna keep this short.

Why would I just wake up one day and say "hey lets hate on this doctor abu jamal nemr" ?
I am not hating on anyone but misinformation. You are presenting this surgeon as one of the elite, yet neither his nail nor his services are documented with enough diaries . In fact, as mentioned above, few of the diaries on the old forum had horrible outcomes.

If you had shilled for Catagni, Philly, Paley, rozbruch, Mahaboubian, Donghoon, Birkholtz and EVEN Betz and guichet, I would report it to mods for advertisement. But I wouldnt create a thread to alert the members as in this case, because what you are doing is leading innocent patients into unknown territory. This forum was created for exactly that reason. Admin on old forum presented Dr. Sarin and the likes as the best thing ever for comission, people ended up with permanent damages.

Abu may be a good surgeon but we need more diaries, successful diaries to form an opinion. Meanwhile stop polluting other threads with advertisement.

Cinderella

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2018, 05:14:20 PM »

They are not as big a problem as trolls and paid disinfo agents. The user Cinderella shot you down under the thread about "LL veterans -how is your running?" They claimed you never had surgery, yet you had no comeback for them.

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1956.0

You can understand why this creates doubt, particularly with a name like yours.

If someone claims to have a good result with a particular doctor, isn't it natural for them to recommend that doctor? Isn't that the whole point of this forum, so people can decide based on past patient results? 

People like tlannister on the other hand are nothing more than paid agents with a sinister agenda. He/she is clearly a promoter of precise/paley and obviously very pissed that I am here boasting an excellent result with another doctor/nail.  He/she tried to trash the Bliskunov/Jamal nail under the doctor's thread but fell flat on his/her face and is now resorting to desperate measures to stop me.

I want to say that a large percentage of the patient diaries here are a total waste of time to read. They are for the most part incentivised by the doctors. I should know because I was also asked to write at the time of my LL journey. I did so, but wasn't interested in updating or answering questions. I moved on with my life, as most LLers do. There is limited value in learning about the day to day experience of an LLer. Sure you're gonna have some aches and pains here and there this day or that day, but having longer bones is rather pointless if you can't make a good recovery.  It's the finished article people should be looking at and I am one of very few who has come forward and posted photos and videos, giving an honest and actual representation of life post LL. In my case, it happens to a positive result and I am fully aware of the jealousy this creates with some. There is however nothing to be envious about. I have many non LL related challenges in my life currently, which I will not go into here.

Of course he is a fake patient. He never had surgery.
You can check his posts and that he has been banned multiple times. His only aim is to attack Monegal. Maybe he just wants to harm or he might work for other LL doctors.
Just check los posts...never give a single detail, never posted an X Ray.

And he says I work for Monegal.... I hope you never go through what I had to after my fracture.
That s how he behaves...attacking true patients and stepping in other people’s journals to spread his ah...

He even posted his paranoia in Unicorn’s diary!!! How can he be this miserable??

And BIG YES: user NOTATROLL is a FAKE patient

And I can challenge you: post your x rays and I will post mines! Go for it

notatroll

« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2018, 09:38:42 PM »

Of course he is a fake patient. He never had surgery.
You can check his posts and that he has been banned multiple times. His only aim is to attack Monegal. Maybe he just wants to harm or he might work for other LL doctors.
Just check los posts...never give a single detail, never posted an X Ray.

And he says I work for Monegal.... I hope you never go through what I had to after my fracture.
That s how he behaves...attacking true patients and stepping in other people’s journals to spread his ah...

He even posted his paranoia in Unicorn’s diary!!! How can he be this miserable??

And BIG YES: user NOTATROLL is a FAKE patient

And I can challenge you: post your x rays and I will post mines! Go for it

Listen to me. I don't post my xrays here because of people like you who work for Monegal. He's full of revenge. You can post as many xrays as you want. You're doctor's staff. That doesn't mean you're real. I've proved to many people here I'm real and I've posted evidence in the forum and PM. You haven't.

doomsday

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2018, 01:00:20 AM »

The guy is a promoter and I'm sure he is associated with Dr. Jamal. Im reading Rocky's journal and it seems too positive. No xray etc. The photos he actually posted looked like they have been taken 8 years ago. No modern smart phone takes such photos. It looks very fishy.

tlannister

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2018, 09:10:06 AM »

doomsday thanks for posting here and not continuing to engage him in the other threads.
For regular readers of this forum who don't care about this debate, its annoying to open this website and see "paley stryde" threads having new posts only to be dissapointed when they see its off-topic abu jamal posts.

Please do not engage him in other threads than this.

Also you mentioned Rockys journal, i think its legit and I think he is going to have non-union. He posted an x-ray earlier in lengthening phase. There were no bone cloud, nothing. And kept lengthening 3-4 cm more.
Dr. jamal has had cases of non-union before.

https://imgur.com/a/e4zBEon

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2018, 09:11:11 AM »

Look, you don't seem like you process criticism in a healthy way so I am gonna keep this short.
No no, I am very open to criticism, just not hypocritical, unsubstantiated comments likes yours.

Why would I just wake up one day and say "hey lets hate on this doctor abu jamal nemr" ?
Abu may be a good surgeon
At least get the good doctor's name right. It's 'Jamal' (first name) Abu Nemer (surname).  He's not known as Abu either! But you clearly have it in for this man, I don't know why?  Maybe you should come and meet him, he's a really a nice guy and might win you over)

If you had shilled for Catagni, Philly, Paley, rozbruch, Mahaboubian, Donghoon, Birkholtz and EVEN Betz and guichet, I would report it to mods for advertisement. But I wouldnt create a thread to alert the members as in this case, because what you are doing is leading innocent patients into unknown territory. This forum was created for exactly that reason. Admin on old forum presented Dr. Sarin and the likes as the best thing ever for comission, people ended up with permanent damages.

I love how you worded that lol "EVEN Betz and guichet" I am sure these two accomplished doctors would be flattered!  For the last time, I am not shilling and I do not shill for anyone, so please stop this.
I have presented my result, a finished article of this doctor's for all to see in an honest a way as possible. The doctor, while good, cannot claim all the credit as much of the hard work has to come form the patient. I have stressed this before. There are a ton of diaries on here, but very few, if any, photos and videos of fully recovered patients. Why is that? Is it because some or all of them are in a semi-crippled state, unable to run or even walk properly? I don't know why you have it in your head that anyone choosing Dr Jamal is a perilous decision. In fact, quite the opposite and I am living proof of that. When I did my LL, Dr Jamal was one of only a handful of LL doctors in the world. American patients were coming to Kiev, because there was no american option. I know this because I did my LL alongside a New Yorker, he was a millionaire, so cost wasn't an issue for him. He had narrowed his choice down to Guichet and Dragan/Jamal. When he met me, we got along well enough that he decided to buddy up with me. All these other doctors have very little experience and in my opinion have just jumped on the LL bandwagon as it's so lucrative.

I am sure if you and I were to meet in person, we'd get along just fine. I don't pick on people smaller than me! You are 5'5 right? If I suddenly became very wealthy, I wouldn't mind contributing towards your LL if you wanted it.  Take it easy and all the best.

doomsday

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2018, 11:26:25 AM »

There is no peer review for jamal nail at all. ISKD precice etc all have papers published by other doctors pointing out flaws etc. No such thing with dr Jamal nail. Plus non union cases, probable fake diaries. I would stay away, especially with his ridiculous price. $47K  for surgery in Ukraine HAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Rocky

« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2018, 02:09:05 AM »

I was looking for something useful in this thread.

It seems to me that some members still post immature comments that have no benefits to anyone in this forum.

What a disappointment.

Have a nice evening and may God show you the right path.
Current situation: Failed limb lengthening

Future goal: Even the legs & Non-union treatment... (Maybe shorten the legs to close the non-union)

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2018, 01:48:08 PM »

tnallister, I try to be nice to you every time, each time I write some harsh words, I go back and modify my post before it's too late. But this time, I make no apologies. I am convinced you are a fake, a troll, nothing more. My last post was still kind to you because there was a crossover with your last post.
You created this thread specifically against me and Dr Jamal, and then you're so quick to post Rocky's x-ray here, where it doesn't belong, and further make your unwarranted comments.
It is far, far too early to say anything about Rocky's result. And even if there were a risk of any kind, it's not for you to say what you think. Let me tell you, Rocky's recovery will depend on a number of factors, but I assure you whatever you think is not one them.

You just cannot handle that I had an excellent result with this doctor you seem to have it in for. You ARE a paley/precise/stryde shill promoter.

Next email to admin.

Johnson1111

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2018, 02:37:25 PM »

I emailed briefly with dr Jamal. He seems to be intelligent and know what he’s doing. My only issue is his cost is very expensive for his nail which is quite out dated to be honest. Then you factor in the flight ticket and your stay in another country and it’s much too expensive for most.  He does have some good diaries in here and doesn’t seem like a low tier surgeon.

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2018, 03:20:12 PM »

@Johnson1111, first of all thank you for your genuine input. Gets really tiring dealing with trolls after a while.

Dr Jamal's nail may have been around a lot longer, but that's because it was the original internal nail, as far as I know and it does the job as good as it ever did. I did my bilateral femurs 14 years ago don't forget. I don't wanna sound big headed but I have arguably one of the best results out there of any doctor. It's taken hard work from my side too, nothing good comes easy.
Also, this doctor's price includes all aftercare, any added complications (for which Paley asks to keep $30k aside) and even removal of the nails a couple of years down the line. Other surgeons such as Betz charge for that (€7k I hear).

I have asked the doctor if he can lend me a sample nail or two. If so, I will post a video about how it works, so people can more openly compare to the other nails.

tlannister

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2018, 02:41:15 PM »

Update:

former patient just confirmed non-union. Had to replace jamal nail with another one and have bone graft.

Will moderators send out warning about this doctor? as I wrote in rockys diary. We are in 2018, we have come far in tech that non-union should not be considered as "normal" complication. It should warrant a warning sign on the surgeon.

Body Builder

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2018, 03:13:21 PM »

I would like to see some new x rays of patient Rocky.
In the last ones I've seen the bone bridge was almost invisible and he lengthened a lot after that.
I really wish he has a solid bridge right now but I see that Jamal's technique or the obsolete bliskunov nail suffer from major non union cases.

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2018, 03:56:09 PM »

Update:

former patient just confirmed non-union. Had to replace jamal nail with another one and have bone graft.

Will moderators send out warning about this doctor? as I wrote in rockys diary. We are in 2018, we have come far in tech that non-union should not be considered as "normal" complication. It should warrant a warning sign on the surgeon.

tlanniser, you sad, sad, pathetic little sack, what can I say to you?! This is not why Emanuel came back to post on here.  You're so quick to attack the good doctor yet you don't even know what the cause of the problem was.  Your face must be getting pretty darned battered the number of times you've fallen flat on it!

"We are in 2018"

Did Emanuel have his surgery this year? The doctor did his best to put everything right at no extra cost, unlike Paley who asks for $30k as a contingency, and it's good to hear Emanuel is on his way to a full recovery.  There is no surgery without risk of complication and such a problem is not down to 'tech". All internal telescopic nails work the same way in principle.  You really haven't got a clue.  Tell me, why are so peeved off? Is it because you're a salesman of Precise and Dr Jamal declined your offer? Well you're in luck, cos the good doctor is now considering offering Precise 2 and Strye whenever available, just to shut little b1tches like you up.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 04:29:18 PM by taller_in_Kiev »

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2018, 04:42:38 PM »

I would like to see some new x rays of patient Rocky.
In the last ones I've seen the bone bridge was almost invisible and he lengthened a lot after that.
I really wish he has a solid bridge right now but I see that Jamal's technique or the obsolete bliskunov nail suffer from major non union cases.

Bodybuilder, no disrespect, but it's too early to look for anything in Rocky's xrays.  Any regen is likely to be very faint so soon after completing lengthening and will not show on Xrays. 
No points to you for dissing a nail you know nothing about. I also had this nail and I can probably boast as good a result as any doctor/nail out there.
And the nail is NOT the cause of non-unions.  There are many other factors at play. Limb lengthening is 75% about the patient effort and a quarter from the doctor. Note the 4 phases to LL: Preparation, Surgery, Lengthening and Strengthening. The doctor only really helps with phase 2 and to some degree, phase 3, but the patient has to do the rest.  As pointed out above, Dr Jamal will soon offer Precise 2 and Stryde whenever available, not that he believes they have anything better to offer.

Body Builder

« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2018, 08:36:33 PM »

Bodybuilder, no disrespect, but it's too early to look for anything in Rocky's xrays.  Any regen is likely to be very faint so soon after completing lengthening and will not show on Xrays. 
No points to you for dissing a nail you know nothing about. I also had this nail and I can probably boast as good a result as any doctor/nail out there.
And the nail is NOT the cause of non-unions.  There are many other factors at play. Limb lengthening is 75% about the patient effort and a quarter from the doctor. Note the 4 phases to LL: Preparation, Surgery, Lengthening and Strengthening. The doctor only really helps with phase 2 and to some degree, phase 3, but the patient has to do the rest.  As pointed out above, Dr Jamal will soon offer Precise 2 and Stryde whenever available, not that he believes they have anything better to offer.
LL is 80% up to the doctor and 20% to the patient (and most of that to not lengthen faster than he should or don't go over the limits in lengthening), to have a good result.
Non unions, malunions and almost or major complications (except from soft tissue issues like equinus where has nothing to do with the initial surgery) are caused by doctor's faults.

Albizzia nails like the ones Guichet use cause delayed union and non union frequently because they are too thick and mostly because the way of clicking don't let the bone heal successfully.
I don't know about bliskunov nail but of course it can't be compared with stryde which is the best out there in terms of safety and weight bearing abilities.

Also, doing 11cm in one segment as you is a very bad choice for the future and no respectable doctor would let a patient lengthen that much.
Taken in mind all these things plus the 40k price which is way too expensive for a third world country like Ukraine where average salary is not even 250 euros per month (it is like paying about 500k dollars in USA for Stryde where the average salay is about 2500 dollars), I can't see whuy someone would go to Nemer.
If the price was about 20-25k euros max then maybe the risk would worth having an internal nail, but with that money (40k) you can have precise 2 in Greece so things seem simple to me about what my choice would have been.

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2018, 08:02:10 AM »

LL is 80% up to the doctor and 20% to the patient (and most of that to not lengthen faster than he should or don't go over the limits in lengthening), to have a good result.
Non unions, malunions and almost or major complications (except from soft tissue issues like equinus where has nothing to do with the initial surgery) are caused by doctor's faults.

Albizzia nails like the ones Guichet use cause delayed union and non union frequently because they are too thick and mostly because the way of clicking don't let the bone heal successfully.
I don't know about bliskunov nail but of course it can't be compared with stryde which is the best out there in terms of safety and weight bearing abilities.

Also, doing 11cm in one segment as you is a very bad choice for the future and no respectable doctor would let a patient lengthen that much.
Taken in mind all these things plus the 40k price which is way too expensive for a third world country like Ukraine where average salary is not even 250 euros per month (it is like paying about 500k dollars in USA for Stryde where the average salay is about 2500 dollars), I can't see whuy someone would go to Nemer.
If the price was about 20-25k euros max then maybe the risk would worth having an internal nail, but with that money (40k) you can have precise 2 in Greece so things seem simple to me about what my choice would have been.

Bodybuilder, how can it be 80% doctor if you divide the 4 phases into equal parts and the doctor only gets involved in the second?  It's with attitudes like yours that patients go into LL and come out with less than desirable outcomes.  For the record, I wasn't even thinking of non-union during my time.

I am guessing you're from the united states of decay?  Ukraine may not be the richest country in Europe, but Kiev is certainly one of the greatest cities and all treatment here is undertaken in private facilities with modern equipment. Prices for most things private including western standard accommodation is around the same as in West Europe. Have a look at the link below

https://www.aimrealtykiev.com/

Also expect to pay around the same for food in the top restaurants, but there are many many good restaurants here with very reasonable prices and the food, most of which is locally organically grown, tastes amazing.

Jamal's nail comes in different sizes and all are fully weight bearing. The doctor selects the most appropriate nail for the patient given bone size etc. Everyone here seems to go on about Stryde's weight bearing capabilities, but guess what, the Bliskunov nail was weight bearing well over a quarter of a century ago!

"Also, doing 11cm in one segment as you is a very bad choice for the future and no respectable doctor would let a patient lengthen that much."

It was MY wish to lengthen so much, not the doctor's and I happen to be living in that future and doing just fine thank you very much!

You've name dropped Gotikas a couple of times now. Do you have an affiliation? I don't know about this doctor, but I don't think he was around during my time.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Al the best to you.

Body Builder

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2018, 12:05:07 PM »

There are no 4 equal parts on LL. All these are bs.
LL has surgery, lengthening phase and rehabilitation.
The later has to do mainly with how successful the surgery was and how much and fast you lengthened. But the hard oart is to have a careful and capable doctor to do his work as he should.
Most patients who ended up crippled did that due to doctors faults.

No, I am from eu. And of course I don't have any affiliate with Giotikas, I did LL maybe even before Giotikas operated.
But 40k euros in an eu country for precise 2 is the best proce worldwide (even compared to third world India!) thats why I amways mention that doctor. I'll stop doing it if we have a bad case.

Finally, bliskunov is an obsolete nail which works like albizzia (both fully weight bearing) and needs to "rebrake" hundred of times your bone to lengthen. It is no match for futuristic magnetic nails like stryde which is the future of LL.
I don't have any issue with bliskunov nail, it is significant for that nail to have fully weight bearing abilities while it is so old and in my opinion it seems to be better than albizzia crap but still the price of Nemer makes that nail a bad choice.

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2018, 12:08:07 PM »

@tlannister, I am sorry for my harsh tone towards you yesterday but you really got me all worked up.  I can't be sure you are troll, even though your behaviour on here strongly suggests so. If you are in fact a short person who has been thinking of LL for a number of years, I wish you well and may you get what you want, be it extra height or any other thing in life,  but please no more unsubstantiated comments.

@bodybuilder, Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The Bliskunov nail worked fine for me, I didn't need any extra bells and whistles on the nail.

tlannister

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2018, 08:16:40 PM »

he wrote this in a different thread:
Good God, not another un-Precise/Stryde promoter.   Yeh dude, save up more money and spend it all on something that has no track record, imo just a load of hot air and fancy marketing. Or you can pay a sensible amount and go with something tried and tested, that has been around long before the likes of Paley even got acquainted with internal methods.

Trolls, please don't jump all over me again, but all you naive people going for this company's nail (Precise/Strye) are just being guinea pigs. That's right, guinea pigs! The long term recovery and what not through these nails are unknown.   

this is really bad, admin/mod are gonna take action anytime soon? He mirrors the complaints on the nail he is promoting on Precice. this is a well known psychopath trait.

tlannister

« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2018, 11:04:03 AM »

He has changed his modus operandi.
He stopped referring to Jamal in posts and instead added a signature with Kiev and Jamal in it.

He also has increased activity. Writes in every single thread even one-liners just to get more exposure.

This forum is going down the drain, mods please do something about this shill before innocent victims end up crippled by Jamal Abu

taller_in_Kiev

« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2018, 01:15:48 PM »

He has changed his modus operandi.
He stopped referring to Jamal in posts and instead added a signature with Kiev and Jamal in it.

He also has increased activity. Writes in every single thread even one-liners just to get more exposure.

This forum is going down the drain, mods please do something about this shill before innocent victims end up crippled by Jamal Abu

Tlannister, little fella, you don't cease to disappoint.

"He has changed his modus operandi.
He stopped referring to Jamal in posts and instead added a signature with Kiev and Jamal in it."

Actually, I've had my signature for a while now. Something you should know given how you're constantly sniffing around my back end. I copied the format of other former LLers stating where/which doctor, method etc. This helps to immediately identify and set apart genuine people like me who've had LL and are here to help others along the journey and you, just trolling around, making unsubstantiated, unfounded accusatory comments and you'll probably never have LL done yourself.

"He also has increased activity. Writes in every single thread even one-liners just to get more exposure."

Every single thread? Lol, come on. I write where I feel like it, I know it upsets you simply because you can't handle the fact I had an excellent outcome with a doctor whose guts you hate for no apparent reason)

"This forum is going down the drain, mods please do something about this shill before innocent victims end up crippled by Jamal Abu"

Sadly it does appear to be going down with folk like you around.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 02:43:57 PM by taller_in_Kiev »

tlannister

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2018, 01:33:08 PM »

When the oppressed becomes the oppressor:

Tlannister, little fella, you don't cease to disappoint.

@tlannister. Please get a one way ticket to Kiev, we'll butcher you for free) if only to overcome your short man syndrome))

I am sure if you and I were to meet in person, we'd get along just fine. I don't pick on people smaller than me! You are 5'5 right?

this guy has so much self-hate. He is the short guy who got bullied badly, got surgery and now is bullying guys shorter than him.
What a sad, sad, sad human being.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up