Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: taller_in_kiev shillin for his doctor  (Read 5546 times)

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
Re: taller_in_kiev shillin for his doctor
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2018, 01:15:48 PM »

He has changed his modus operandi.
He stopped referring to Jamal in posts and instead added a signature with Kiev and Jamal in it.

He also has increased activity. Writes in every single thread even one-liners just to get more exposure.

This forum is going down the drain, mods please do something about this shill before innocent victims end up crippled by Jamal Abu

Tlannister, little fella, you don't cease to disappoint.

"He has changed his modus operandi.
He stopped referring to Jamal in posts and instead added a signature with Kiev and Jamal in it."

Actually, I've had my signature for a while now. Something you should know given how you're constantly sniffing around my back end. I copied the format of other former LLers stating where/which doctor, method etc. This helps to immediately identify and set apart genuine people like me who've had LL and are here to help others along the journey and you, just trolling around, making unsubstantiated, unfounded accusatory comments and you'll probably never have LL done yourself.

"He also has increased activity. Writes in every single thread even one-liners just to get more exposure."

Every single thread? Lol, come on. I write where I feel like it, I know it upsets you simply because you can't handle the fact I had an excellent outcome with a doctor whose guts you hate for no apparent reason)

"This forum is going down the drain, mods please do something about this shill before innocent victims end up crippled by Jamal Abu"

Sadly it does appear to be going down with folk like you around.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 02:43:57 PM by taller_in_Kiev »

tlannister

« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2018, 01:33:08 PM »

When the oppressed becomes the oppressor:

Tlannister, little fella, you don't cease to disappoint.

@tlannister. Please get a one way ticket to Kiev, we'll butcher you for free) if only to overcome your short man syndrome))

I am sure if you and I were to meet in person, we'd get along just fine. I don't pick on people smaller than me! You are 5'5 right?

this guy has so much self-hate. He is the short guy who got bullied badly, got surgery and now is bullying guys shorter than him.
What a sad, sad, sad human being.

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2018, 01:38:23 PM »

When the oppressed becomes the oppressor:

this guy has so much self-hate. He is the short guy who got bullied badly, got surgery and now is bullying guys shorter than him.
What a sad, sad, sad human being.

Awww I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to upset you.  Come here, give me a warm hug)  Better now?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up