Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: BEWARE OF THE MAKE ME TALLER Forum  (Read 1215 times)

taller_in_Kiev

• Put your energy to good uses. Don't waste it.
BEWARE OF THE MAKE ME TALLER Forum
« on: August 12, 2018, 12:04:49 PM »

Folks, I know some of you may frequent this and an old forum, but I just wanted to send out a warning about the the old forum out there, the make me taller forum.

This is a very closed and biased forum run by a former LL patient who did his surgery somewhere  in the far east.

It is very much a commercial operation. He has a list of doctors he recommends lol. How can you recommend someone you have no experience of?! It's pretty obvious he gets a referral fee from each doctor on the list.  Many good and capable doctors are missing from the list.  Note the difference with this forum which presents merely a list of LL doctors in an informative and unbiased way.

Suffices to say it is very tightly controlled by him, you will notice every topic is started by him (Sysop) and is locked, no replies, no comments. Everything must be approved by him lol.

I think he also has a book published. Very smart business minded guy, you have to give it to him.   But why would anyone buy a book to read about only one person's journey and experience when you can read a multitude of experiences on this forum. 

Just tread with caution about anything you read on his forum.

Admin/Mods, please can you pin this topic?

tlannister

Re: BEWARE OF THE MAKE ME TALLER Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 12:32:29 PM »

no, old admin wrote a book "InchWorm".
New admin is Sysop/Apotheosis aka Christian ***** ******** im blocking it out because he will sue this forum if I write his full name.
but a google search and you will find him easily.

He has/had arrangements with Dr.sarin and various indian doctors + Dr. mahaboubian.

Old forum has alot of good information though about other doctors patients. Its a valuable resource without a question, there is no need to mock the old forum and call all diaries fake. its not. 90% of them are genuine diaries. Especially the european doc diaries ;)

edit:

add Dr. Betz to the list of his business partners
Pages: [1]   Go Up