Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 16 year old height problem  (Read 1070 times)

hghguy

16 year old height problem
« on: September 11, 2018, 11:06:11 PM »

Im 16.5 year old guy and im really sad because of my height 170cm (In my country average is 181 or more). My bone age has been xrayed and it was 16.5 and my growth has slowed down and my growth plates will be open couple years. I do anything for 10cm more height. I have access to AAA+ quality hgh and antiestrogen pills. What should i do to grow as much as possible in these 2 years? I really dont want to do the LL so what do you recommend me to do? My father is 182.

YungGud

Re: 16 year old height problem
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 11:14:48 PM »

Without doing anything,you can get at most couple cm ,and of course as you mentioned,with high quality hgh+sleeping and a lot of healthy food you can get more,like maybe 5-7 if your growth plates are open ,and that only if ur will use it at least half a year ,and still there no guarantee...
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 11:26:25 PM »

Im 16.5 year old guy and im really sad because of my height 170cm (In my country average is 181 or more). My bone age has been xrayed and it was 16.5 and my growth has slowed down and my growth plates will be open couple years. I do anything for 10cm more height. I have access to AAA+ quality hgh and antiestrogen pills. What should i do to grow as much as possible in these 2 years? I really dont want to do the LL so what do you recommend me to do? My father is 182.

If i had the knowledge i had now at 16,you could bet your life i would take hgh plus an ai and go for it.I'm 20 currently,maybe i have a immature attitude for my age,but what if you only reach 173cm's by my age?You'll be hating life,especially if your dad is 182cm's and the average is 181,and you could have done something about it.Just my 2 cents,or listen to the older posters here and sleep well,eat well,train hard and hope for the best lol.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

hghguy

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 11:27:54 PM »

5-7cm if i use hgh for 2 years? And does antiestrogen really slow growth plates fusing. If i can keep my plates open for 3 years while using good hgh all time can i get like 5cm per year? That would make me 185 which is my goal

hghguy

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 11:33:53 PM »

If i had the knowledge i had now at 16,you could bet your life i would take hgh plus an ai and go for it.I'm 20 currently,maybe i have a immature attitude for my age,but what if you only reach 173cm's by my age?You'll be hating life,especially if your dad is 182cm's and the average is 181,and you could have done something about it.Just my 2 cents,or listen to the older posters here and sleep well,eat well,train hard and hope for the best lol.

How much you think i can gain with hgh and ai? And im going to do something to this because otherwise i will regret it really much.

YungGud

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 11:51:09 PM »

Usually for healthy teen growing 5 cm per year ,at 16.5  you likely  closer to the end of growing but with hgh everything can happen
I was 176 at 16.5 y.o. ,unfortunately i didn't know about that this time
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 12:03:18 AM »

How much you think i can gain with hgh and ai? And im going to do something to this because otherwise i will regret it really much.

I'm trying an ai and mk677(oral growth hormone secretagouge)at 20 and gained 0.5cm's running an ai only in 9 days,for experimental purposes,how much will you gain?Who knows but if you go on hgh and an ai,pick aromasin as it doesn't screw your joints up,i think you could reach well over 182 tbh.Chances are at 16.5 you're all your growth plates are still open,hence there should be huge growth potential.

I was about 172cm's at your age and i'm now 176.2 so just do it ffs.

YungGud

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 06:34:25 AM »

I'm trying an ai and mk677(oral growth hormone secretagouge)at 20 and gained 0.5cm's running an ai only in 9 days,for experimental purposes,how much will you gain?Who knows but if you go on hgh and an ai,pick aromasin as it doesn't screw your joints up,i think you could reach well over 182 tbh.Chances are at 16.5 you're all your growth plates are still open,hence there should be huge growth potential.

The chances to reach well over 182 at 16.5 are very unrealistic,even with hgh
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

hghguy

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 06:22:22 PM »

So you have still plates open if you grew with ibutamoren? Are you going to continue that you could reach a lot. For what reason the ai is for? Does it cause growth or does it slow plates for fusing?

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2018, 07:07:27 PM »

U still can grow a bit. My growth plates were fused but i still grown from 166 to 171cm at 20yo lol

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2018, 07:52:03 PM »

So you have still plates open if you grew with ibutamoren? Are you going to continue that you could reach a lot. For what reason the ai is for? Does it cause growth or does it slow plates for fusing?

No i grew from the ai,letrozole the particular one i was using increases gh production initially,at the start of use in studys,i was testing the theory by running it solo.Yea i think most of my plates are open,aside from my legs i think.Don't get confused by this put simply the aromatase inhibitor slows down plate fusion by a large margin,mk677(a oral growth hormone secreteagouge)tells your pituitary gland to secrete more growth hormone,hence that's where the growth comes from.And i plan on doing this for a year,but do your research if you want to follow in my footsteps,there's always potential risks.I don't know how much i will grow,it's all one big experiment.

Grow3inchesquestions

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2018, 03:50:11 AM »

Mind pming me where ypu purchased thos stuff
Pages: [1]   Go Up