Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quick i need someone to tell some at least semi reputable sites to buy letro &mk  (Read 446 times)

Grow3inchesquestions

Ive found steroidsfax, valkyrie pharmaceutical, cem meso, enhanced athlete, and irc bio are any of these sites at least. Semi legit as in i dont get a completely fake product, get scammed, get my card info or email stolen just basically safe and if noy can you guus direct me to any potential ones

6'2_dream

Ive found steroidsfax, valkyrie pharmaceutical, cem meso, enhanced athlete, and irc bio are any of these sites at least. Semi legit as in i dont get a completely fake product, get scammed, get my card info or email stolen just basically safe and if noy can you guus direct me to any potential ones

if you are so worried about taking risks, then do it right, as a sports endocrinologist will do a hormonal assessment to see how much your natural hormone rate is. And depending on your condition the doctor will show you a TRT (a hormone replacement) purchased with prescription in a totally safe pharmacy,
I did my exams and found that my rate is at 995mg, which is very high and above the nomal it is (250mg - 900mg for men) and there is no justification for me to make use of esteroids in my case the doctor explained that I could add one little to reach the 1000mg - 1100mg that is above normal human, what can make the body try to convert that testosterone into estrogens to try to balance the hormones and cause unwanted side effects. What my case is not worth since I already have high testosterone will not have much difference using steroids.
so I say want to use steroids do right at least do not be stingy, what will make you develop is intense training for years to develop and increase androgenic receptors and nutrition.

now if you do not care about side effects, with health .....
buy in the black market, but be aware that the dangers and side effects will come
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

Grow3inchesquestions

I think you misunderstood me i am not asking about steroids i am asking about letro i am just wondering are these sites gonna sell you a product preferably from experience

Mr.Bone

Enhanced Athlete should be fine. How old are you? What is letro and how would it help with height?
banned for trolling/racist

Grow3inchesquestions

Enhanced athlete only seels mm I but a more from their Asian branch is that legit also they don't sell any of the other products I listed like letro. For height number it stops growth plate closure and more importantly hardening so eve if they are closed you can stop it from hardening and then be able to improve gone thickness
Pages: [1]   Go Up