Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need help IMMEDIATELY!!!!!  (Read 529 times)

Iso9

Need help IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
« on: August 15, 2018, 01:58:18 AM »

Im now extremly depressed About the fact how short my legs are, i mean having narrow shoulders is already bad enough but short legs are a DEATH SENTENCE theres no Sport which favours short legs, having short legs gives you absolutely ONLY DISADVANTAGES IN EVERYTHING, it Looks horrible unaesthetic and stupid

https://imgur.com/a/VXWR5EG Here you can clearly see that i have short legs
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

Johnson1111

Re: Need help IMMEDIATELY!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 02:26:42 AM »

Your everything is a death sentence. But most importantly you're not NT enough to make the right decisions for yourself. Your short legs are the least of your worries (Not even short). You would not be able to go through 9 months of LL with externals you would change your mind halfway through once you got fixated on something else. Your legs are not noticeably short.

paj

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 03:35:11 AM »

Before you consider LL you should be in good physical shape which means not overweight or obese, and regularly physically active. Your legs appear normal.

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 09:53:33 AM »

lmao. I can assure you your height or leg length is the least of your problem.

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2018, 11:49:21 AM »

Some people here who want to do LL has so bigger issues that LL won't even help.
LL is only where you have maximized your other traits and your only issue is height.
You are obese, completely unfit and you don't have any style on your hair .
In a few words you look really bad, because you don't take care of yourself and only that.
So if you think that your biggest problem are your short legs (which are not as your tibias are relatively short but your femurs are normally long) then you need a psychiatrist, not LL.

I am harsh with you only because you must take care of yourself and not be delusional thinking that your problem is your short legs while your whole appearance is bad and you are completely respomsible for that.

myloginacc

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2018, 03:38:49 PM »

He's 186cm (6'1) and has Klinefelter's.

He'll keep making threads forever. Don't respond to them. There's absolutely nothing we can do - sadly. He won't listen to the advice of seeking medical professionals (e.g. an endocrinologist, as I've suggested before), and he won't be able to control the impulsiveness his condition brings.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).
Pages: [1]   Go Up