Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you think any celebrities have secretly got LL  (Read 5581 times)

ramaka

Do you think any celebrities have secretly got LL
« on: August 15, 2018, 07:22:47 PM »

Just curious I think a few have not gonna say who but wanna know what you guys here think

myloginacc

Re: Do you think any celebrities have secretly got LL
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2018, 08:20:41 PM »

Not exactly a celebrity...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_Ban

Quote from: Wikipedia
In 2002 she underwent surgery to increase the length of each of her legs by 8 cm. She published her experiences in the book God Made Me Small, Surgery Made Me Tall under the pseudonym Sara Vornamen.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Johnson1111

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 08:20:51 PM »

They're under such a tight microscope that it would be nearly impossible to do. They'd also be leaving millions of dollars on the table for taking a hiatus and not continuing to do movies, or music/touring. They're already high enough value to attract a high amount of mates as well.

There is very little incentive for a celebrity to want to be ~2-3 inches taller. It's just not worth it for them if you measure it from every angle.

But if I had to name one person...I'd probably say Bieber. I know he took a brief stint away from everyone and seems to be a bit taller now than he used to be. He could have possibly just had a late puberty or just wears better footing now than he used to.

Overall I highly doubt ANY mainstream celebrities have done LL. They don't have bad enough life circumstances as it pertains to height to sacrifice all that time and notoriety (not to mention the pain) just go gain some CM.

ramaka

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 03:00:48 AM »

Not exactly a celebrity...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hajnal_Ban

Wow actually didn’t know about this thanks for sharing, do you know if she faced any criticism for doing LL and did she mention what doctor she used in the book.
It’s actually quite good because you can see how perportions look with her and it also gives good information about the amount that you can safely lengthen.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2018, 06:10:21 AM »

Lol Bieber did not have LL done, his media people and outfitter are just absolute gods at making him look tall in front of the camera and from certain angles. Baggy long tees, big jackets, tall sneakers, baggy drapey hoodies, he does it all. Bieber's dad is 5'6 and his mom is 5'0 I think? So it's no surprise he ended up 5'7, and I don't think he got LL to reach that.

If you see videos of Bieber walking on the street with other people, it immediately becomes obvious that he's not very tall. Still, it's so strange to me that people can have such different proportions. Jonah Hill is only an inch shorter, and even after losing weight, he looks very short compared to someone like Bieber. And they're less than an inch apart!

For example, this is the wiki photo for Bieber

Because of my height obsession I can normally pinpoint someone's height based on their chest and torso alone, and honestly, if you showed me this photo I would have a hard time believing he's any shorter than 5'11.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2018, 06:14:31 AM »

Seriously, someone explain how TF Bieber looks huge in some photos?:

Some more "I'm tall" attire:

ramaka

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2018, 11:27:08 AM »

Seriously, someone explain how TF Bieber looks huge in some photos?:

Some more "I'm tall" attire:

In that first picture he looks well into the 6’0 m+ Mark clearly wearing lift but if your 5’7 they won’t add that much to at most he’d look like 5’9-5’10 with lift so I’m actually inclined to say he probably did have an LL surgery

myloginacc

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2018, 12:20:13 PM »

Because of my height obsession I can normally pinpoint someone's height based on their chest and torso alone, and honestly, if you showed me this photo I would have a hard time believing he's any shorter than 5'11.

How long will it take for you guys to accept the huge variability in our species' genetics and its proportions?

I see people of the same heights with drastically different frames and shoulder size almost everyday. Male and female alike.

Just like there are top percentiles for height, there are ones for other aspects of the human body in people of shorter stature. This is not to argue proportions don't generally increase proportionally with height, but that there's variability not taken into account by many here.

Athletic but short-legged people end up doing quite well in artistic gymnastics. The field tends to be dominated by shorter men and women.

Just one example from a country where the average height is 5'11/180cm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Nguyen

Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2018, 03:38:13 PM »

Bieber's height is 5.75 max and he is always wear huge insoles.
Also he is skinny (he never got a man's body) and that makes someone look taller (but not more attractive).
So no, Biever can't have done an LL as he still is relatively short and with LL he could easily reach 5.10. But he is far aeay from that height.

So Bieber have not done LL and he is just a skinny relatively short 25yo boy.

YellowSpike

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2018, 03:41:15 PM »

Bieber's height is 5.75 max and he is always wear huge insoles.
Also he is skinny (he never got a man's body) and that makes someone look taller (but not more attractive).
So no, Biever can't have done an LL as he still is relatively short and with LL he could easily reach 5.10. But he is far aeay from that height.

So Bieber have not done LL and he is just a skinny relatively short 25yo boy.

Have to admit, this post made me laugh out loud. Just you assessment of Bieber (which I agree with!), and you calling him "Biever" lol.

There's no way in hell he could have gotten LL. He's one of the most talked about/watched celebs. There's just no way he'd be able to get the surgery and go through the recovery without it leaking somehow. There's just zero chance.

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2018, 08:24:08 AM »

ramaka

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2018, 07:21:46 PM »

Did she do both segments?

I think it was just 8 cm on femurs
Pages: [1]   Go Up