Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Discovered about forum from my bf  (Read 807 times)

blondegirl

• Visitor
Discovered about forum from my bf
« on: August 24, 2018, 09:55:57 AM »

I have discovered 1 week ago about this forum
My bf is very insecure about his height and told me he's wearing insoles
Told me about this place
I was shocked
I always thought he was 5.9/5.10 but now i know he is something like a bit above 170
I am myself 160 cm, that's why i didn't notice his real height
However I'm happy with him as long as he is happy with me and with himself. This means that he has to embrace his height, no lifts anymore
But yes we girls do care a lot about our men's height , we want to feel safe and protected
I love tall guys and for tall i mean guys atleast above 5.11
Some mine girls were measuring guys before accepting to date them, those (shallow,yes they are fking shallow) girls were rejecting boys under 5.11 i don't like it but I understand it in some ways
But this surgery,no....it is scary....a medieval torture from a movie......I told him that if he wants to pursue this way, better to find another girlfriend
Now he is more relieved that I accept his real height so he won't do it
only flat shoes and no tricks.....
But i understand very short guys doing this procedure
Honestly I would date a not so looking good guy but tall instead of one very handsome but short
Height is masculine we woman love that, i'm so sorry....
But do this only if you are under 170/165 and think about it a lot......breaking legs is dangerous.....

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
Re: Discovered about forum from my bf
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 10:12:57 AM »

Nothing makes a girl's pussy dryer than a man with insecurities. She seems concerned, but in her brain she is already thinking of ditching him. Don't take these fake words of sympathy for granted. It is all a mirage and virtue signalling.

Girls often don't want their boyfriends to improve, because it would mean they could be getting other, better girls. It is the same reason why some partners don't want the SO to lose weight, so they are comfortable where they are and don't get insecure. Imagine if her bf would go from 5'10'' to 6'3''. Do you think she'd love that? Nope. Because of all extra added competition, suddenly he would appeal to a much larger audience of girls.

Also, the above poster is not a girl, but a troll. The way she mentions that girls love tall guys and don't want to do surgery at the same time is meant to trigger people here.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

blondegirl

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 10:39:40 AM »

I won't comment the post above, that user is very tall and has no reason to be here
And no, I love my boyfriend and care about him,i don't want him to do a dangerous surgery
Both man and women have insecurities,it is natural
I told him I was insecure about my bra measure and we both laughed :)
Some superficial girls will have height requirements but the world is full of girls that don't care much about height as long you are around average and have nice personality
The same goes for men, they like supermodels with nice body but wouldn't mind to date an average pretty girl
This surgery should be considered only if males are really short and my bf is not short
I had been sincere, yes i love tall guys but i wouldn't mind to date an average guy with other nice features
be careful about this surgery
take care,all of you

177cmm

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2018, 11:24:01 AM »

Great. Boyfriend should be haply having girl friend like u. I'm extremely happy having my girlfriend who care about me and my health is always first than few cm. Second thing is that I'm already 15cm taller than my gf and she is like height difference is too big. As we all see on this world are smart girls.
I vote for ban to this 6ft2 dumbass, he is sick on head, or troll, or is extremely ugly and he thinks that height can help him.

ivan

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2018, 11:42:30 AM »

Lol, obvious troll is obvious.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2018, 12:08:18 PM »

Great. Boyfriend should be haply having girl friend like u. I'm extremely happy having my girlfriend who care about me and my health is always first than few cm. Second thing is that I'm already 15cm taller than my gf and she is like height difference is too big. As we all see on this world are smart girls.
I vote for ban to this 6ft2 dumbass, he is sick on head, or troll, or is extremely ugly and he thinks that height can help him.

You are calling me names and ad homineming. You do realise that you are breaking the rules right now? You do realise that those who try to cut the tongue off the person are afraid of what he has to say? Want hugbox circlejerk? Then head to reddit. Real men can accept harsh realities of life and don't need to put their head in sand and get triggered every time harsh truth gets mentioned.

Also, love how you totally white knighted that virtue signalling OP poster. No, dude, just because you say how great she is, she won't have sex with you, ok?
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Body Builder

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2018, 12:20:49 PM »

I would never take a girl's opinion into consideration if I wasn't ok with something about myself.
Also, I can't understand why he stopped to wear lifts. Because you didn't want it? If that made your bf feel better why you had a problem with it?

I had 2 beautiful gfs (better than almost anyone I had after LL) who really liked my body but I never heard them to avoid LL because I felt really bad about me and that wouldn't change even if I had Pamela Amderson as my gf.
Your bf should wear lifts and even do LL if he is not ok with his height amd never hear your opinion about it. It is something for himself and only and your opinion should play no major role for him.
A real and mainly a clever man that should have done.

blondegirl

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2018, 05:14:10 PM »

Your bf should wear lifts and even do LL if he is not ok with his height amd never hear your opinion about it. It is something for himself and only and your opinion should play no major role for him.
A real and mainly a clever man that should have done.
No,he will be fine with his height, we must appreciate what God gifted to us
He was insecure because he was thinking that his height was holding back his masculinity
I like him at 5.7 and no, he will not do a crazy and dangerous surgery based upon what are saying some strangers online that ,moreover, don't have any medical knowledge
If he was 5.3/5.4 then I would understood but not at his height
Today we measured together and he is exactly 10,5 cm taller than me,so I can wear high heels and it is enough for me
Pages: [1]   Go Up