Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: if my clavicles are just as narrow as Tony thornton then i definitely get CLL  (Read 487 times)

Iso9

Look at tony thornton and his pathetic narrow Frame which makes him look like a 12 year old with the head of an adult

There NO WAY to have a decent Frame with narrow shoulders, even if you have a lot of muscle mass

Bon structure IS EVERYTHING!

Here are my shoulders: https://i.imgur.com/MxDhE87.jpg    https://i.imgur.com/e7k2a4J.jpg

I repeat: YOU CANNOT HAVE A GOOD FRAME WITH NARROW SHOULDERS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH MUSCLE YOU GAIN

IM ALSO A BOXER AND NOT A BODYBUILDER; SO I CANNOT GAIN MUCH MUSCLE!!!!!!!!!

Do NOT! Tell me again that its possible to have a good frame with a bit of muscle IT IS BONE STRUCTURE WHICH DETERMINES YOUR FRAME WIDTH!!
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

CaptainAmerica

I suggest you lose some weight and start maybe injecting a little bit of testosterone.

edwardv6

I already told you, you can't have everything in life and there's trade offs.
Wanna be wide? Work out
Wanna box? Well, you get the idea.
Thornton looks normal and so do you. Unless you're narrow like this just stop.
Also if you want to box, how about you focus on getting better at it and not how you're going to look in the ring. Get your priorities straightened out.

banned for flaming/hostility

Iso9

Dude are you kidding?????

Roy Looks normal BUT NOT THORNTON!

Look closely on his head to shoulder Ratio and you will notice how narrow his build is

If i had shoulders like roy jones jr, i would be happy already, but i dont want to have shoulders like thornton, it is just disgusting and ugly

Iso9

WORKING OUT DOES NOT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

YOU CANNOT BE WIDE WITH A NARROW BONE STRUCTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tlannister

you're being biased by that picture above. its an unfortunate picture.
He holds weight in his arms which will pull his shoulder down. Everyone who has lifted weights know this.
also the guy has big hips, very abnormal. is like a girl. a wide hip makes shoulder stand out even narrower.

edwardv6

you're being biased by that picture above. its an unfortunate picture.
He holds weight in his arms which will pull his shoulder down. Everyone who has lifted weights know this.
also the guy has big hips, very abnormal. is like a girl. a wide hip makes shoulder stand out even narrower.
Your shoulders are not going to be stretched so much just holding weight up like in the pic that it'll make a difference, look at his delt development compared to the rest of the body anyway. And he clearly is on gear, shoulders and traps respond better than the rest of the body yet it's still lagging behind every other body part.

I don't care what you say, my point from the beginning is you either have it one way or the other. You want to box, you're not getting wide, if you want to be wide and look good then you're worried about things other than boxing and shouldn't get in that ring.
banned for flaming/hostility
Pages: [1]   Go Up