Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is Dr. Parihar a good Dr?  (Read 584 times)

oklama

Is Dr. Parihar a good Dr?
« on: February 21, 2023, 02:01:28 AM »

Ive heard more about him recently and that he was actually trained by Dr. Paley. For me, he's not an option because im simply not doing LATN or anything thats not just internal weight bearing. I feel like he gets lumped in with the other Indian doctors or just gets a bad rep from being in India. So im curious what others think of him, I haven't read many of his diaries.
19 yrs old
goal: 173 (8cm)
looking at giotikas or becker
maybe will get to 180cm eventually

overandover

Re: Is Dr. Parihar a good Dr?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2023, 07:05:17 AM »

Ive heard more about him recently and that he was actually trained by Dr. Paley. For me, he's not an option because im simply not doing LATN or anything thats not just internal weight bearing. I feel like he gets lumped in with the other Indian doctors or just gets a bad rep from being in India. So im curious what others think of him, I haven't read many of his diaries.

Did my femurs with him and had a pretty good experience. Unfortunately, precice is not available in India anymore but overall he's a good surgeon. I have an appointment with dr becker next week I am planning to do tibias now.

Dirona

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2023, 09:05:52 AM »

Did my femurs with him and had a pretty good experience. Unfortunately, precice is not available in India anymore but overall he's a good surgeon. I have an appointment with dr becker next week I am planning to do tibias now.

Have you given up your hope about availability of precice in India any time soon?
Taking it easy

overandover

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2023, 04:52:38 PM »

Have you given up your hope about availability of precice in India any time soon?

yup

toyz

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2023, 06:30:11 PM »

yup
how are u managing visa for that long? is becker helping u get medical visa?

overandover

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2023, 12:07:55 PM »

how are u managing visa for that long? is becker helping u get medical visa?

will apply for the freelancer visa.

toyz

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2023, 03:46:33 PM »

will apply for the freelancer visa.

tell me how it goes bro
another option is job seeker visa which is longer (6 months. try this also if u want

saltedchocolate

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2023, 12:20:51 PM »

I think he’s a very genuine doctor who doesn’t give a fk about your money. His priority is the safety and the health of the patient. He doesn’t want your money and In my opinion he’s a very skilled doctor.
7 cm gained on tibias via LON .  Had complications, Healed and moved on with life.

Dirona

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2023, 01:13:02 PM »

I think he’s a very genuine doctor who doesn’t give a fk about your money. His priority is the safety and the health of the patient. He doesn’t want your money and In my opinion he’s a very skilled doctor.
All that is fine since Precice is not available, it does not even matter
Taking it easy
Pages: [1]   Go Up