Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PYOTR's ST. PETERSBURG JOURNAL  (Read 2697 times)

Pyotr

• Visitor
PYOTR's ST. PETERSBURG JOURNAL
« on: August 25, 2018, 04:14:51 PM »

PYOTR'S ST. PETERSBURG JOURNAL

Anticipated Surgery Date:  September 21, 2018

Long-Term Goal:  14 cm

A Little About Me:

I am 56 years old; married for 33 years.  I am a doctoral level professional and own and operate my own law practice.  My experience and background is full and diverse.

Why Leg Lengthening:

I did not consider leg lengthening until recently.  I have always been short; however, I have never felt that my height held me back.  By example, in my youth, I was a Marine infantry platoon sergeant.  Leadership was essential.  I had to enforce my orders irrespective of my height.  As an attorney, I am engaged in adversarial interactions every day.  Taller others try to intimidate and I deal with it.  I guess I am used to my height, never thought it could be changed, and never gave it much thought.
About six months ago, I saw a good-looking, good-quality pair of dress shoes that provided a 3" lift.  I tried them and almost instantly noticed that others challenged me less.

The notion of leg-lengthening germinated.  I realized leg lengthening was doable and I could afford it.  So I continued to explore the process.

Dimensions, Goals, & Concerns:

I think I may have begun to shrink.  I am 164 cm tall; my "wingspan" is 166 cm.  However, my chest is about 43" and I weigh about 175 and I am in good shape--I have always worked out and have good muscle tone, size, and density.  This means that my upper body is the size of a taller person.  In fact, I think I look better when I am wearing 3" lifts.

I would like to lengthen by 14 cm.  Doing so would make me about 5' 10" tall.  Ideally, something like 8 cm in the femurs and 6 cm in the tibias. 

I have two principal concerns--one is physical/medical; the other is professional.  I have bi-lateral hip replacements so I have permanent stems in the top of each femur.  This fact limits surgical options and dramatically increases the risk from infection.  On the professional side, it is necessary that I be able to do at least desk work during this process.

Potential Procedures:

For my femurs, I may be a candidate for internal lengthening using a retrograde approach.  I may also be a candidate for some form of peri-prosthetic lengthening.  I am also a candidate for LON and LATN as well as pure external lengthening.

For my tibias, I am a candidate for all procedures.
I anticipate two procedures.  I ruled-out internals for now because of the cost.  I also ruled out pure externals due to the time required in frames.

I also ruled out cross leg lengthening because that process is just not for me.  Because I do not know if I will undergo a second procedure, the first procedure must be complete in and of itself.  Cross lengthening would result in one knee being about five inches higher than the other which forces a second surgery to even out.

I am anticipating LON or LATN hopefully on both femurs first.  If I get 8 cm, then, maybe I will call that good. 

Via LON or LATN, I will stay in St. Petersburg for about 3 months; then, return to California during the consolidation phase.  Because I may be able to do some weight bearing during the consolidation phase, I hope to incrementally return to a full work load yet all the while do desk work.
Ultimately, I will consult with Dr. Solomin and his team the week prior to surgery; then, jointly decide the specific procedure, if any.  I will work that procedure until I reach my goal or until further lengthening is contra-indicated, whichever comes first.

Why St. Petersburg?

I am cheap but I am not crazy.  Foremost, there are only a handful of good and experienced cosmetic leg lengthening surgeons.  I do not believe anyone should opine that Leonid Solomin is not a member of that group.  In my opinion, it is hard to beat the combination of skill, experience, and value offered by the Solomin team.

In fact, when consulting with Dr. Solomin, he offered more options, courses, and possibilities than any other cosmetic leg lengthening surgeon.  (Please note:  I am merely sharing my experiences, perceptions, and conclusions for the general consideration of others--I am not trying to persuade anyone else--each candidate for lengthening should perform his or her own due diligence and form his or her own conclusions.)
I overcame my initial aversion and doubts about St. Petersburg through research.  Compare St. Elizabeth's municipal hospital in St. Petersburg to St. Vincent's hospital in Los Angeles and you will probably agree that the Russians have it better. 

Moreover, because much work and communication is now done electronically, I hope to continue to work without interruption (except for court appearance and the like) so the fact that I will be in Russia for several months is not an insurmountable problem.

Wish me success!

NEXT TIME -- Logistics.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 04:41:48 PM by Pyotr »

fivetenneeded2016

Re: PYOTR's ST. PETERSBURG JOURNAL
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2018, 04:46:53 PM »

Good Luck Sir!
A lot of diaries with solomin now, great :)
tibias: april 2018 to july 2019 under dr pili/catagni- HEF.
femurs: feb 2021 and sep 2021 dr halil-precise 2
159-181.
came. lengthened. moving on.

Pyotr

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 04:55:14 PM »

ST. PETERSBURG LOGISTICS

Overview

Making St. Petersburg happen is not particularly difficult, but it does involve many steps.  I suggest you begin 3-4 months before your anticipated consultation date.

Visa

Once you have a date, the first step is to get your Visa.  Russia now offers a 3-year tourist Visa that allows you to stay in country for up to 180 days at one time.  The advantage of this Visa is that should you need or want to return to Russia, you need not deal with the Visa process.

The first step in obtaining a Visa is to secure an invitation letter.  Many organizations provide invitation letters for a fee.  I used "Fortuna Travel".  The invitation letter cost $49.

The Russian Consulate website sets out the process to obtain a Visa.  The process involves completing a fairly lengthy application and submitting photos and passports.  It takes about 4 weeks to receive the Visa.  The cost for a 3-year Visa was $388.

Airfare & Accommodations

Because no airline flies direct to St. Petersburg from where I live, I decided to spend two nights in Paris as a stop-over on the way.  The flight to France was about $300; the flight from Paris to St. Petersburg was about $200.

I used AirBNB for accommodations.  Doing so avoided customary payment of one month's rent to an agent.  Prices vary widely.  The most challenging aspect was finding a wheelchair accessible unit.  Only about 10% of the possibles I identified were wheelchair accessible.  I found a new, modern, accessible unit for about $20 per day that includes cleaning, wi-fi, and airport transfers.  Anticipated cost for 3 months is about $1800.00.

I will have a full-size refrigerator so will stock-up on supplies before my surgery.  Many "hypermarkets" are near my apartment building and the building itself has a convenience store and several food shops.  Most places deliver if necessary.

Wheelchair & Crutches

I have crutches and bought a modern wheelchair off Craigslist for $50.  Almost every airline ships standard wheelchairs for free so I plan to roll onto the airplane with it so that I have it in St. Petersburg.

Getting Around

I hope to get around my apartment and building via wheelchair.  For longer trips, Uber and Gett are available in St. Petersburg via phone apps and are both inexpensive.

Currency Exchange

Online you can find the "prime" currency exchange rate.  The goal is to get as close as possible to the prime rate when exchanging currency.  Two "fees" exist when exchanging currency.  The first is that some organizations charge an exchange fee.  The second and less obvious fee is the exchange rate itself.

For example, I can exchange currency at Wells Fargo--they do not charge me an exchange fee.  However, the exchange rate offered by Wells Fargo results in a total exchange fee of almost 9%.

Most major banks in Russia do not charge an exchange fee; the exchange rate is close to the prime rate.  So, I plan to carry USD; then, exchange dollars for rubles in Russia. 
Where I can, I will use my credit card to save cash because my credit card offers a good exchange rate.

Internet & Phone

I purchased a quad-band dual sim phone.  Once I arrive in Russia, I will purchase a local sim card.  The cost of talk and data is very inexpensive -- something like $12 per month and includes International calls.  Wi-fi is included in my apartment.

X-Rays & Consultation

Throughout this process I have been interfacing with Dr. Kulesh via e-mail.  As we got closer to my arrival date, we scheduled x-rays and a consultation.

We will decide what specific procedure, if any, I will undergo a few days before the surgery.

All for now.

BK524

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 10:19:53 PM »

Hey how much is this costing? I ask as they've increased their prices recently :(

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 10:52:58 PM »

I really can't see any significant reason an 56 man, married for 33 years, wants to do 2 LLs for adding 14cm and with lon-latn even on femurs.

I could understand to do about 6cm on tibias to become 1.70 and live normally your remaining 30 or more years with a normal height, but doing 2 LLs and ruining your body at that age where the rehabilitation and risks are much harder, for no real reason (dating, carreer etc) really is something I can'r understand.

But it is your life so I hope everything go well.

Pyotr

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 01:54:42 AM »

What an asinine comment on so may levels.

Jayjay

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 01:14:25 PM »

PYOTR'S ST. PETERSBURG JOURNAL

Anticipated Surgery Date:  September 21, 2018

Long-Term Goal:  14 cm

A Little About Me:

I am 56 years old; married for 33 years.  I am a doctoral level professional and own and operate my own law practice.  My experience and background is full and diverse.

Why Leg Lengthening:

I did not consider leg lengthening until recently.  I have always been short; however, I have never felt that my height held me back.  By example, in my youth, I was a Marine infantry platoon sergeant.  Leadership was essential.  I had to enforce my orders irrespective of my height.  As an attorney, I am engaged in adversarial interactions every day.  Taller others try to intimidate and I deal with it.  I guess I am used to my height, never thought it could be changed, and never gave it much thought.
About six months ago, I saw a good-looking, good-quality pair of dress shoes that provided a 3" lift.  I tried them and almost instantly noticed that others challenged me less.

The notion of leg-lengthening germinated.  I realized leg lengthening was doable and I could afford it.  So I continued to explore the process.

Dimensions, Goals, & Concerns:

I think I may have begun to shrink.  I am 164 cm tall; my "wingspan" is 166 cm.  However, my chest is about 43" and I weigh about 175 and I am in good shape--I have always worked out and have good muscle tone, size, and density.  This means that my upper body is the size of a taller person.  In fact, I think I look better when I am wearing 3" lifts.

I would like to lengthen by 14 cm.  Doing so would make me about 5' 10" tall.  Ideally, something like 8 cm in the femurs and 6 cm in the tibias. 

I have two principal concerns--one is physical/medical; the other is professional.  I have bi-lateral hip replacements so I have permanent stems in the top of each femur.  This fact limits surgical options and dramatically increases the risk from infection.  On the professional side, it is necessary that I be able to do at least desk work during this process.

Potential Procedures:

For my femurs, I may be a candidate for internal lengthening using a retrograde approach.  I may also be a candidate for some form of peri-prosthetic lengthening.  I am also a candidate for LON and LATN as well as pure external lengthening.

For my tibias, I am a candidate for all procedures.
I anticipate two procedures.  I ruled-out internals for now because of the cost.  I also ruled out pure externals due to the time required in frames.

I also ruled out cross leg lengthening because that process is just not for me.  Because I do not know if I will undergo a second procedure, the first procedure must be complete in and of itself.  Cross lengthening would result in one knee being about five inches higher than the other which forces a second surgery to even out.

I am anticipating LON or LATN hopefully on both femurs first.  If I get 8 cm, then, maybe I will call that good. 

Via LON or LATN, I will stay in St. Petersburg for about 3 months; then, return to California during the consolidation phase.  Because I may be able to do some weight bearing during the consolidation phase, I hope to incrementally return to a full work load yet all the while do desk work.
Ultimately, I will consult with Dr. Solomin and his team the week prior to surgery; then, jointly decide the specific procedure, if any.  I will work that procedure until I reach my goal or until further lengthening is contra-indicated, whichever comes first.

Why St. Petersburg?

I am cheap but I am not crazy.  Foremost, there are only a handful of good and experienced cosmetic leg lengthening surgeons.  I do not believe anyone should opine that Leonid Solomin is not a member of that group.  In my opinion, it is hard to beat the combination of skill, experience, and value offered by the Solomin team.

In fact, when consulting with Dr. Solomin, he offered more options, courses, and possibilities than any other cosmetic leg lengthening surgeon.  (Please note:  I am merely sharing my experiences, perceptions, and conclusions for the general consideration of others--I am not trying to persuade anyone else--each candidate for lengthening should perform his or her own due diligence and form his or her own conclusions.)
I overcame my initial aversion and doubts about St. Petersburg through research.  Compare St. Elizabeth's municipal hospital in St. Petersburg to St. Vincent's hospital in Los Angeles and you will probably agree that the Russians have it better. 

Moreover, because much work and communication is now done electronically, I hope to continue to work without interruption (except for court appearance and the like) so the fact that I will be in Russia for several months is not an insurmountable problem.

Wish me success!

NEXT TIME -- Logistics.

Good luck on your journey PYOTRS

@bodybuilder: I'm sure people must have said the same when you were going to go for limb lengthening. What is important to you only you get to decide not your friends and relatives or anyone on this forum.CLL doesn't have a age limit and I'm sure  there is medical reason behind it. Otherwise experienced doctors like Dr.Paley won't do it in first place. Yes, your recovery might not as fast as a 16 year old person but you will recover . One of Dr Paley's patient completed CLL at 56 successfuly.

Arch

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 03:11:14 PM »

Hi Pyotr!

Are you planning to pay the doctors by cash or via wire, I can't comprehend how you will stack bills of 5000 roubles, if the payment requires 300k in advance.
If so, are you just gonna visit a lot of ATM or using western union as a currency exchange?

Goodluck and have a safe trip!

Pyotr

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 04:51:36 PM »

In the "logistics" post above, I mentioned currency and currency exchange.  Feel free to read through that post for additional information.

I plan to take about $10K USD with me.  As I need rubles, I will exchange dollars for rubles at one of the major banks (i.e., Sberbank as "Android" mentioned).  Doing so will yield an exchange rate close to the prime rate (within a couple percent of the prime rate).  Otherwise, to exchange to rubles in advance would cost 7-10%.

Naturally, I worry about carrying that much cash so have devised several ways to be comfortable about my ability to protect my cash (which I will not disclose because to do so would undermine the protection.)

Moreover, the sheer bulk of 675,000 rubles renders it impractical to attempt to carry rubles.

If you are wondering about cost, I suggest you contact Dr. Kulesh.  He will provide you his "file" that contains information about procedures and costs so that you can calculate the cost for the procedure you anticipate.

Body Builder

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 05:04:14 PM »

Good luck on your journey PYOTRS

@bodybuilder: I'm sure people must have said the same when you were going to go for limb lengthening. What is important to you only you get to decide not your friends and relatives or anyone on this forum.CLL doesn't have a age limit and I'm sure  there is medical reason behind it. Otherwise experienced doctors like Dr.Paley won't do it in first place. Yes, your recovery might not as fast as a 16 year old person but you will recover . One of Dr Paley's patient completed CLL at 56 successfuly.
Of course they didnt. There is not a better candidate for LL than a less than 1.70 young man.
I was 1.68 and 22 yo when I did LL and the extra height helped me hugely with dating. Also the younger you are the easier tha rehabilitation.

If I was married or more than 50 I would never do LL.
But I cant understand why someon at that age and married would do it. But not both segments and for big amounts. That is crazy and nonsense.

Still I wished good luck to our fellow LLer though.

Arch

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 05:06:59 PM »

Yo Pyotr!

Becarefull not to lose any cash, you should pay the doctors ASAP so they are in safe hands. Are you seriously taking 10k USD dollar with you? I don't even think that is allowed, but anyways goodluck and I wish you the very best!

@Bodybuilder : Somehow I do agree with you, but on the otherhand I could say the same to you, why would a healthy 22 years old ruin his life/career before it has begun. We all have wishes man, and I do agree with you this is insane, but heck what, we are only humans :)!

177cmm

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 05:12:18 PM »

Hahaha you are crazy man two LL at 56. 39 years old between us. But I wish u good luck and happy life after everything. Hope God blessed you.

I wont suggest to no to do it because I think u made ur decision and u know how hard life u will have in next few years.

ramaka

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 05:45:49 PM »

I agree with many here in that at 56 it seems pretty pointless doing LL but in the end of the day I suppose it’s your choice

Pyotr

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2018, 06:48:12 PM »

It is apparent there is no value in this forum for me so this will be my last post.

Anyone who thinks life is over or too risky or not worth living to the fullest at 56 is already lost.

hotty

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2018, 07:29:47 PM »

pyotr remember that a lot of these people are insecure people who think no woman will like them because they are short. They are probably people who are wasting away years of their lives dreaming about how LL might fix their problems with the ladies. These people will not be anywhere close to you where they do LL or not when they are 56. You have already achieved things in life and LL can be a good plus for you if you are sure about it. Good luck.

Remember that the insensitive insecure bunch are the most vocal and add little value to the forum in general. You should still contribute for the sake of genuinely interested folks.

Jayjay

• Visitor
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2018, 01:39:45 PM »

Of course they didnt. There is not a better candidate for LL than a less than 1.70 young man.
I was 1.68 and 22 yo when I did LL and the extra height helped me hugely with dating. Also the younger you are the easier tha rehabilitation.

If I was married or more than 50 I would never do LL.
But I cant understand why someon at that age and married would do it. But not both segments and for big amounts. That is crazy and nonsense.

Still I wished good luck to our fellow LLer though.
Everyone has different reason to go under the knives . If a person is here on this forum he is definitely not here for entertainment. He is facing some kind of inferiority complex or some burden on his chest with which he can't live with anymore. I'm pretty sure every one  of us on this Forum had gone through a phase of being judged or got treated differently for being half a man.
 @Bodybuilder: Your priority was being successful in dating and you thought gaining some inches in height  will improve your chances with women . For some of us that might sound crazy and nonsense. So it's come down to individual choices and their view to look at life. Pyotr might be looking to just feel comfortable  in bunch of taller men or not feel dwarfed by women in parties or social gatherings or not feel so short when his wife wear high heels. You don't know what's the purpose behind his decision to do cll. So to comment on someone's goal in a rude way defeats the purpose of this forum.

Jayjay

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2018, 01:48:03 PM »

pyotr remember that a lot of these people are insecure people who think no woman will like them because they are short. They are probably people who are wasting away years of their lives dreaming about how LL might fix their problems with the ladies. These people will not be anywhere close to you where they do LL or not when they are 56. You have already achieved things in life and LL can be a good plus for you if you are sure about it. Good luck.

Remember that the insensitive insecure bunch are the most vocal and add little value to the forum in general. You should still contribute for the sake of genuinely interested folks.
Pyotr : you have our support . Marriage,kids, age does not  stop you from living or dreaming and achieving the only one thing you always dreamed of. Please read my replies to the rude comments you got on this forum. There are rude people everywhere in the world. You don't stop living because of them. There plenty of supportive people on this forum who won't judge you and they might guide you in a right direction . Keep this thread alive please.

Body Builder

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2018, 02:31:03 PM »

Everyone has different reason to go under the knives . If a person is here on this forum he is definitely not here for entertainment. He is facing some kind of inferiority complex or some burden on his chest with which he can't live with anymore. I'm pretty sure every one  of us on this Forum had gone through a phase of being judged or got treated differently for being half a man.
 @Bodybuilder: Your priority was being successful in dating and you thought gaining some inches in height  will improve your chances with women . For some of us that might sound crazy and nonsense. So it's come down to individual choices and their view to look at life. Pyotr might be looking to just feel comfortable  in bunch of taller men or not feel dwarfed by women in parties or social gatherings or not feel so short when his wife wear high heels. You don't know what's the purpose behind his decision to do cll. So to comment on someone's goal in a rude way defeats the purpose of this forum.
I wasn't rude. I said that for a 56 yo man to do 2 LLs is something too risky and hard. Moreover when the benefits are minimal as his carreer will soon end and he is already married for a lot of years so I don't think that dating is important for him.
Still, I said doing 1 LL would look sensible to feel average even at that age, but 2 LLs at that age and in Rusia with lon on femurs! Sorry thats too much to just ignore it as it is something normal.

So if someone believes that the case of that man is the same as a young short man's who wants LL to have a better quality of life with much chances on dating and carreer, then heust be naive or stupid.
Its like saying it is the same for a 5.5 man to do LL compared to a 6ft because both have some reasons to do it.
It is not the same, the differemce is huge as it is not the same for a young man to do LL compared to a 56 yo man who wants to do 2 LLs for a huge amount of 14cm and with a low budget on Rusia with externals even on femurs!
If you can't see the difference then I can't do anything.

Jayjay

• Visitor
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2018, 02:59:53 PM »

I wasn't rude. I said that for a 56 yo man to do 2 LLs is something too risky and hard. Moreover when the benefits are minimal as his carreer will soon end and he is already married for a lot of years so I don't think that dating is important for him.
Still, I said doing 1 LL would look sensible to feel average even at that age, but 2 LLs at that age and in Rusia with lon on femurs! Sorry thats too much to just ignore it as it is something normal.

So if someone believes that the case of that man is the same as a young short man's who wants LL to have a better quality of life with much chances on dating and carreer, then heust be naive or stupid.
Its like saying it is the same for a 5.5 man to do LL compared to a 6ft because both have some reasons to do it.
It is not the same, the differemce is huge as it is not the same for a young man to do LL compared to a 56 yo man who wants to do 2 LLs for a huge amount of 14cm and with a low budget on Rusia with externals even on femurs!
If you can't see the difference then I can't do anything.
@Bodybuilder you and me do not get to decide what is better for who. Doctor will decide if they can do it or not. If they think it's unsafe they will straight out reject him . He is going to a reputed doctor anyways who will just not operate for money. Again it's a cosmetic surgery for a reason . That means you don't really need it , You want it. And it comes down to how bad you want it and individual perception. For a normal working class 30 year short man CLL is a utter bull . But people like you and me are still here, talking about it and planning to do it in future or have already  done it. In the end it comes down to individual perception.

California2

« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2018, 03:47:44 PM »

Long time lurker.

Really surprised by the age thing.  Do you stop brushing your teeth at a certain age because "what's the point"?

Guys (more like "boys") on this site seem to think leg lengthening is done to get laid or get a better job--if that's what you think you will not get laid or get a better job when you are taller--your problem is not your height.  Leg lengthening will just make you a taller loser.

And Pyotr is an attorney--did you miss that part?  Good trial attorneys are just hitting their prime at 56.  he could actualy use increased height to his advantage for the next 20 years--oh but wait, I forgot--you get leg lengthening to get laid--Pyotr's getting laid every night so why would he consider leg lengthening!?!

My mother-in-law got a boob job at 48.  She didn't need a boob job--she wanted one and could afford to get one--so she got one.  She looked great until the day she died--one of the best decisions of her life.

Pyotr's living his life and done things.  Compare that to someone like @BodyBuilder who apparently completed leg lengthening but likes to hang out on this forum for years after and share unsolicited views and advice as if he is the Graet Oracle.

Limb lengthening is cosmetic.  getting any cosmetic surgery is unnecessary.  You get any cosmetic surgery because you want it, you decided its right for you, and you can afford the risk, time, and money--not because some anonymous Hulk Hogan wanna be thinks your a good candidate.

Do eveyone a favor and keep dumb-ass comments to yourself. 

shortygirl

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2018, 04:15:33 PM »

Good luck Pyotr you are in good hands with Dr. Solomin and Dr. Kulesh!

I'm so confused by you, what country are you from? To me what you are saying is exactly like saying that if you are black and you use lightening cream to lighten your skin tone you will have better chances with dating and your career, it makes me sad to read this.

Obviously everyone has his procedure for their own personal reasons which are possibly different than yours "dating and career". As a girl who has a lot of friends who are girls, I don't think you understand how women think at all. Either that or you specifically seek out women to date who are very vain, do you realize when dating most people are seeking a partner for life, not just for the brief period of time that our bodies are considered physically attractive. I can't even imagine not dating someone because they are shorter than me if they are an interesting, intelligent and kind person, in fact I have dated guys that are the same height or shorter than me and never for a second thought them to be less desirable. Just on a physical level, height is so low on the list of physical qualities that are attractive to women, there are lots of other qualities like having a nice smile, nice eyes, etc. etc. that are more appealing than simply being tall. Obviously some specific women really like tall guys (I've actually never heard any woman I know say this though, compliment a guy on his height) Women just don't care that much about how men look in general, this should be evident in the fact that there is no Playboy or Maxim magazines for women, we just wouldn't be interested.

shortygirl

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2018, 04:20:18 PM »

Guys (more like "boys") on this site seem to think leg lengthening is done to get laid or get a better job--if that's what you think you will not get laid or get a better job when you are taller--your problem is not your height.  Leg lengthening will just make you a taller loser.

100% agree

Body Builder

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2018, 05:36:00 PM »

Good luck Pyotr you are in good hands with Dr. Solomin and Dr. Kulesh!

I'm so confused by you, what country are you from? To me what you are saying is exactly like saying that if you are black and you use lightening cream to lighten your skin tone you will have better chances with dating and your career, it makes me sad to read this.

Obviously everyone has his procedure for their own personal reasons which are possibly different than yours "dating and career". As a girl who has a lot of friends who are girls, I don't think you understand how women think at all. Either that or you specifically seek out women to date who are very vain, do you realize when dating most people are seeking a partner for life, not just for the brief period of time that our bodies are considered physically attractive. I can't even imagine not dating someone because they are shorter than me if they are an interesting, intelligent and kind person, in fact I have dated guys that are the same height or shorter than me and never for a second thought them to be less desirable. Just on a physical level, height is so low on the list of physical qualities that are attractive to women, there are lots of other qualities like having a nice smile, nice eyes, etc. etc. that are more appealing than simply being tall. Obviously some specific women really like tall guys (I've actually never heard any woman I know say this though, compliment a guy on his height) Women just don't care that much about how men look in general, this should be evident in the fact that there is no Playboy or Maxim magazines for women, we just wouldn't be interested.
So many first posters here. Very weird.

Short girl I did LL and I got laid 10 times more than before LL. And if I him 1.81 as I plan I'll get laid double than now.
Of course height is very important for a man, especially on dating as for a woman it is a fit body and a good face.

So stop all these bs.
All you peoole on that topic are visitors and no nothing about hard LL is and how risky it is for a 50+ yo man.
Especially when we talk about external femurs which is barbaric.
And all these for no obvious benefit!

So stop telling me what I am saying, I am a veteran and know much better what I am talking about than a girl and some visitors who haven't written anything else on that forum.

shortygirl

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2018, 05:52:15 PM »

So many first posters here. Very weird. I am a veteran and know much better what I am talking about than a girl and some visitors who haven't written anything else on that forum.

I'm not a first poster I literally have a diary of my LL on this forum.

Short girl I did LL and I got laid 10 times more than before LL. And if I him 1.81 as I plan I'll get laid double than now.

I genuinely hope that you do best of luck to you

Pope

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2018, 06:15:02 PM »

Everyone has their own reasons and we can’t weigh the risks for someone else. Why someone should undergo CLL or whether it’s for them based on their age, reasons, etc is for them to decide. It’s so opinionated. Some people may even think that NO circumstances would make the risks of LL be worth going through. So let’s stop talking about such subjective topics and talk about what matters.

We can’t completely dismiss Body Builder. I’m sure Pyotr already weighed his reasons vs risks. But as someone who actually lengthened femurs bilaterally through LATN, I can say that this was a HUGE challenge for me as a 22 year old that was highly athletic and healthy pre-op. I didn’t realize how difficult it would be beforehand and even thought I’d be able to stay an apartment soon after the first surgery. I know Android and Jim also had plans to move to an apartment during lengthening and we all realized we needed to stay at the hospital throughout the lengthening phase.

Pyotr, I wish you the best! I just wanted to share my thoughts and experience. I’m sure you’ve already done your research and know what you’re doing. I’m lookong forward to reading your diary.

Jayjay

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2018, 05:24:40 PM »

How is your journey/progress so far pope?
Pages: [1]   Go Up