Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Daily reminder 6'2'' is not "tall" by any means  (Read 9007 times)

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
Re: Daily reminder 6'2'' is not "tall" by any means
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2018, 04:50:49 PM »

You are right. LL for me would be insane. But I NEED to mog everyone in the 10 km vicinity radius, so I have no choice but to find safer ways to increase height. All I need is 2 inches. 6'4'' is god height with my frame.

Look at my height chart thread 6'4 is the start of very tall imo,i just don't consider 6'2 short lol,you mog at 6'2 but 6'4 is big man territory,so i get the mogging mentality,you're a tall man with a very tall mans mind,i'm a average man with a very tall mans mind,it's a mentality not a lot of people understand.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2018, 05:39:46 PM »

Look at my height chart thread 6'4 is the start of very tall imo,i just don't consider 6'2 short lol,you mog at 6'2 but 6'4 is big man territory,so i get the mogging mentality,you're a tall man with a very tall mans mind,i'm a average man with a very tall mans mind,it's a mentality not a lot of people understand.

Yep, very well said. You see where I'm coming from.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Body Builder

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2018, 10:33:37 PM »

You are right. LL for me would be insane. But I NEED to mog everyone in the 10 km vicinity radius, so I have no choice but to find safer ways to increase height. All I need is 2 inches. 6'4'' is god height with my frame.
There are no safer ways to increase height except from LL.
To be more specific, there aren't any other ways for permanent height increase except from LL.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2018, 04:03:02 AM »

To be more specific, there aren't any other ways for permanent height increase except from LL.

Don't listen to him reduced athleticism and maybe being in a wheel chair in your 60's isn't safe lol,vs me having screwed up hormones for a short period for younger guys and you looking for every natural way possibe is commendable.6'3 with glucosamine and hanging and stretching if you can then all you need is a shoe that gives about an 1.5 inches,plus a comfortable half an inch lift 6'4,no destroying your self :)

Johnson1111

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2018, 04:19:02 AM »

You think 5'10 the cut of Johnson?What if you're 5'9.9888888888888888888888?Lol

You are trying to cope and justify why you need LL at 5'10" despite being average height. You wouldn't even be allowed LL in most standard places in the west with experienced doctors like Rozbruch because you wouldn't pass the psychological test as your mind isn't healthy enough.

You can do what you want. Nobody is stopping you from making the decision to get LL.

You can say "I have a tall mans mentality I won't listen to you"

or "You don't know how hard it is to be 5'10" blah blah blah"

Are you trying to convince yourself, or us?

At the end of the day...you're gonna be the one on the operating table all alone, nked and getting your bones cut in half multiple times. So you better believe that you need it.

Just know that just about none of us would be here if we were your height.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2018, 04:32:36 AM »

You are trying to cope and justify why you need LL at 5'10" despite being average height. You wouldn't even be allowed LL in most standard places in the west with experienced doctors like Rozbruch because you wouldn't pass the psychological test as your mind isn't healthy enough.

You can do what you want. Nobody is stopping you from making the decision to get LL.

You can say "I have a tall mans mentality I won't listen to you"

or "You don't know how hard it is to be 5'10" blah blah blah"

Are you trying to convince yourself, or us?

At the end of the day...you're gonna be the one on the operating table all alone, nked and getting your bones cut in half multiple times. So you better believe that you need it.

Just know that just about none of us would be here if we were your height.

Have you read all my previous posts and know what i'm doing now?I'm using experimentation through aromatase inhibitor's and mk677 if you've seen my main thread,got scammed twice though hence a big delay,6feet2istooshort doesn't say he wants ll either,we're doing everything to avoid it.

The Dreamer

« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2018, 07:06:59 AM »

Have you read all my previous posts and know what i'm doing now?I'm using experimentation through aromatase inhibitor's and mk677 if you've seen my main thread,got scammed twice though hence a big delay,6feet2istooshort doesn't say he wants ll either,we're doing everything to avoid it.
Get an xray on your hand to see if the growth plates are still open.Otherwise the aromatase inhibitors won't work
But at 20 years old at 99% they are close so no,you won't avoid LL
You think you are smarter than everyone here,glucosamine and all this crap are temporary and give you an insignificant gain.
It is a waste of money but it is your choice
LL is the only real solution, the rest are crap or scams
●Do LL but do not let it obsess you

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2018, 07:30:47 AM »

Get an xray on your hand to see if the growth plates are still open.Otherwise the aromatase inhibitors won't work
But at 20 years old at 99% they are close so no,you won't avoid LL
You think you are smarter than everyone here,glucosamine and all this crap are temporary and give you an insignificant gain.
It is a waste of money but it is your choice

Well it's true my plates could be closed,my hands have grown slightly in length in the last year,and i've grown a cm in the last year,apart from my legs i think most of my plates are still open,i look about 17 at 20 as well so they'res that also.Let me ask you this,who has had the balls to do what i'm doing,i haven't found one guy whose done what im currently doing for more than a month.Example letrozole for a month and gained quarter of an inch then stopped out of fear of bone health,mk677 at 20 mgs for a month and gained half an inch but stopped because of health concerns,these guys were around the 18 to 20 range btw.My plan is letrozole for a month to get rid of gyno,then switch to aromasin and run mk677 at 50mg's maybe even a 100 eventually for a year!I'm a madman i'll admit it but what can you do you know,the huge positive for you guys is you'll get witness something that's never been done before and see the results first hand,if there is any we shall see.

As for 6'2 is too short,look man he's in his mid twenties i'm trying to give him the best advice i can,without going the ll route it should be an absolute last resort.

The Dreamer

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2018, 08:03:58 AM »

Well it's true my plates could be closed,my hands have grown slightly in length in the last year,and i've grown a cm in the last year,apart from my legs i think most of my plates are still open,i look about 17 at 20 as well so they'res that also.Let me ask you this,who has had the balls to do what i'm doing,i haven't found one guy whose done what im currently doing for more than a month.Example letrozole for a month and gained quarter of an inch then stopped out of fear of bone health,mk677 at 20 mgs for a month and gained half an inch but stopped because of health concerns,these guys were around the 18 to 20 range btw.My plan is letrozole for a month to get rid of gyno,then switch to aromasin and run mk677 at 50mg's maybe even a 100 eventually for a year!I'm a madman i'll admit it but what can you do you know,the huge positive for you guys is you'll get witness something that's never been done before and see the results first hand,if there is any we shall see.

As for 6'2 is too short,look man he's in his mid twenties i'm trying to give him the best advice i can,without going the ll route it should be an absolute last resort.
"I think ", "I believe" and all this crap
Man this is science,we don't care what do you think
Again,get those xrays !
If the growth plates are close,you can't do anything about your final height.Anything apart LL,do you understand ?
You will waste a lot of money but it is your choice and I have to respect it.Just, don't delude yourself
And yes,I'm glad that LL exicts
If we chose a good doctor with Stryde nail or TSF frame,we can safely achieve our dreams and move on with life

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2018, 08:36:00 AM »

"I think ", "I believe" and all this crap
Man this is science,we don't care what do you think
Again,get those xrays !
If the growth plates are close,you can't do anything about your final height.Anything apart LL,do you understand ?
You will waste a lot of money but it is your choice and I have to respect it.Just, don't delude yourself
And yes,I'm glad that LL exicts
If we chose a good doctor with Stryde nail or TSF frame,we can safely achieve our dreams and move on with life

I'm on 2.5mg's of letrozole daily as i write this,i'm going to do mk677 within the month regardless because i want a bigger frame in general anyways,clavicle growth mainly,don't take my posts as hate or that i think  I'm a know it all(as you said you do)I'm in england and don't know how much an x ray would cost?I'm certain that after taking something that increase your growth hormone tenfold,that I'd have my answer by whether i grow anything or not in a month or so,mk677 is probably cheaper than an x ray,i hope you achieve your height goals with minimal side effects and hold no ill will to anyone on here in your position 95 percent probably.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2018, 10:02:09 AM »

Yes, there are (all of them not single one).

- Glucosamine megadose
- Calcium megadose
- K2+D3 megadose
- MK677
- Anterior pelvic tilt correction
- Cycling with raised seat 2h a day
- Stretching daily

It won't give you insane boost, but saying none of this will increase your height even by 1 cm is delusional.

Every mm is "significant". Don't lie. You say you can't increase height without LL, but you obviously can and studies prove it. I will take glucosamine for rest of my entire life. I have the money. I see no issue with this even if it gives me only 2 mm of height gain. I bet you will also glance over K2 megadosing.

If you want 3 inches, then yes, I agree.

If you want to max out 1 inch with other means, it is doable, especially if your posture is not ideal (mine isn't).

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2018, 06:19:54 PM »

Daily reminder guys. 6'3'' is where its at (and up).

Body Builder

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2018, 06:26:36 PM »

For each women like that there are 1000 more who don't want so tall men or don't care if someone is at least 5.10 and more.
Why don't you talk about them? Because you are a stupid troll.

And also, only a weirdo would care what preferences has a woman with a child has.
Real men don't care about women that alrrady have children.
Only a beta sissy like you would care.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2018, 07:46:27 PM »

Sry but the only person that woman will marry is her cat lol

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2018, 08:16:06 PM »

Chin up buddy height's a big deal with women,but unless she's 5'10 plus,she wouldn't know what a legit 6'3 looks like,you wouldn't even be questioned on your height if you went on a date with her,trust me.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2018, 08:47:37 PM »

Sry but the only person that woman will marry is her cat lol
Cope, if even an ugly single mom can afford to be THIS PICKY, then it means legit hot girls would have EVEN HIGHER standards like 6'4''+

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2018, 09:23:04 PM »

Cope, if even an ugly single mom can afford to be THIS PICKY, then it means legit hot girls would have EVEN HIGHER standards like 6'4''+

She can be picky but is she gonna find anyone? very doubtful lol
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 10:14:00 PM by YourSpaceBoyfriend »

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2018, 12:28:34 AM »

The ugliest bitches are usually the pickiest! Let it go, quit trolling man its getting really annoying 😐
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

Android

Choo choo! All aboard the troll train!
« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2018, 11:03:16 AM »

It's ludicrous to think that anyone can tell the difference of an inch, especially if you're actually 6'2".

Do you really think that she's going to take you to the doctor's office to get your height measured? No.
5'4" and 1/4" (163.2 cm) | United States | early 30s | Cross-lengthening with Dr. Solomin & Dr. Kulesh

ramaka

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2018, 12:30:02 PM »

If your 6’2 she’d probably believe you if you said you were 6’3 plus it’s probably a peference that you be 6’3 when in reality she’d probably not really care tbh and she’s probably not trying to come off as ignorant she’s probably thinking about her potential children’s heights she probably wants them to be tall so she’d need a partner with tall genetics

Sanity

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2018, 04:11:55 PM »

Don't listen to him reduced athleticism and maybe being in a wheel chair in your 60's isn't safe lol,vs me having screwed up hormones for a short period for younger guys and you looking for every natural way possibe is commendable.6'3 with glucosamine and hanging and stretching if you can then all you need is a shoe that gives about an 1.5 inches,plus a comfortable half an inch lift 6'4,no destroying your self :)
u can eat tons of glucosmine instead add msm chondroitin l-argininemlysine and ornithine even collagen type 2 and igf-1 + test boosters. You wont get   if the growth plates are closed (x-rays will tell u). Yes from spine some height is possible, but it is very temporary. astronauts gain upto 2 inches when they come back to earth but they come back normal in as short as a month or 2.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

JON SNOW

Re: Choo choo! All aboard the troll train!
« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2018, 04:16:12 PM »

It's ludicrous to think that anyone can tell the difference of an inch, especially if you're actually 6'2".

Do you really think that she's going to take you to the doctor's office to get your height measured? No.

you did not know woman have the super power to eyeball heights to the nanometer btw also d1ck size even on clothes

I bet there are crazy people to far gone who think so and  op it seems one of them

Microbe

« Reply #53 on: September 07, 2018, 04:49:30 PM »

If you are adamant that 6'2 is not tall, then why don't you get the surgery done instead of wasting time by giving daily reminders to members of this forum? I'm almost certain majority of the members are not taking you seriously anyway.

The Dreamer

« Reply #54 on: September 07, 2018, 05:44:30 PM »

u can eat tons of glucosmine instead add msm chondroitin l-argininemlysine and ornithine even collagen type 2 and igf-1 + test boosters. You wont get   if the growth plates are closed (x-rays will tell u). Yes from spine some height is possible, but it is very temporary. astronauts gain upto 2 inches when they come back to earth but they come back normal in as short as a month or 2.
This guy clearly doesn't have idea of what is he talking about
Ending up in a wheelchair in your 60s ?
What are you talking about ? If the surgery is properly done,your bones are as strong as before and if you lengthen a reasonable ammount,your soft tissues adapt to your new bone
Another sloppy ass that is so scared by LL that prefers convincing himself that eating all that crap will allow him to become taller
Another newbie that is convinced to be smarter than everyone here,as if older members here hadn't tried glucosamine concluding that is useless
You can eat a ton of glucosamine,have fun smart guy
I'm done with all of this fools,including the 6'2 guy

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #55 on: September 07, 2018, 06:09:03 PM »

This guy clearly doesn't have idea of what is he talking about
Ending up in a wheelchair in your 60s ?
What are you talking about ? If the surgery is properly done,your bones are as strong as before and if you lengthen a reasonable ammount,your soft tissues adapt to your new bone
Another sloppy ass that is so scared by LL that prefers convincing himself that eating all that crap will allow him to become taller
Another newbie that is convinced to be smarter than everyone here,as if older members here hadn't tried glucosamine concluding that is useless
You can eat a ton of glucosamine,have fun smart guy
I'm done with all of this fools,including the 6'2 guy

Letrozole,aromasin growth hormone(mk677)i was talking about 6'2 is too short and not myself,i'm 20,he's in his mid twenties i believe,and you keep telling yourself ll is risk free and all sunshine and rainbows,you might be fine other than strange proportions,on a rare occasion you do get a proportional post ll result,like super short legs,super long torso,big frame for height(but they're are exceptions)i'm trying the most hardcore stuff out like altering hormones for myself and others to see if it's worth it.If you're my age or younger and not sure your growth plates are closed,and going straight to ll you're an idiot plain and simple.

JON SNOW

« Reply #56 on: September 07, 2018, 11:58:56 PM »

when checked growth plates usually the doctors take a xray of the wrist, when they should check the epiphyseal or growth plates in the knees, they do not fuse at the same time usually it is first in the wrist

llendpoint

« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2018, 12:15:22 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/Ss2ZYJN

Women find 80% of all men less than average attractive. Just because female nature is unreasonable in todays society, doesn't mean that 6 feet people are short.
Don't be a pussy worshipper. If this external reason is driving to to do LL, you are giving away your mental state to women, and always be dependent on how you fit into the female world. You're basically saying " 6'2'' is not "tall " because women say so, and they feel like it's not enough. Do you even see what you're saying there?

ZUCC420

« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2018, 02:32:52 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/Ss2ZYJN

Women find 80% of all men less than average attractive. Just because female nature is unreasonable in todays society, doesn't mean that 6 feet people are short.
Don't be a pussy worshipper. If this external reason is driving to to do LL, you are giving away your mental state to women, and always be dependent on how you fit into the female world. You're basically saying " 6'2'' is not "tall " because women say so, and they feel like it's not enough. Do you even see what you're saying there?

Don't bother with this guy, he's a hardcore Incel; no height will ever supersede his desire to blame everything on the female gender.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Sanity

« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2018, 04:56:35 PM »

altering the endocrinal profile which basically means tweaking body's hormones is extremely dangerous. Much Much More dangerous than ll. I cant word it enough. Even every honest endocrinologist who tweaks with dwarf kids hormones over the years (bascially introducing extremely minute amounts of synthetic somatotropin and anti-somatostatin) says this he is probably disposing the child to cancer or heart disease or stroke but its the risk that the family agreed upon. even that changes the height by 2-3 inches at most.

ll is totally local and hormonal alteration is systematic (means it affects every cell in body, the notorious pancreatic,heart and even the cereberal cells. Which no sane man wants to disturb. (unless you are very highly qualified and experienced biochemist). Especially if the growth plates are closed there is no way possible on planet earth to "permanently" increase height with the artificial manipulation of androgens. With limb lenghtening all u can loose is legs (which is extremely rare) but vice verca u can loose ur dck, brain, heart, liver, pancreas or brain and even multiple. Its bascially high risk of Viscera vs Extremely low risk of limbs relatively.

Yes you can definitely get cancer as early as 1 year after tweaking endocrinal profile (especially if ur genetically predisposed towards it) or as late as 60 (if u had a low genetic predisposition for malignancy to start with).

Here's height at 13-18 age (see ur x-rays of epiphyseal plates): You can run the testaviron injections cycles if ur growth plates are open (x-ray will show) p.s a good aromatase inhibitor and  run cycles for that for 2-3 years and that will highly increase ur bone mass and length overtime (youl be taller) but youl probably have to call in ur neighbour to fk ur wife when that limpy wont harden up. Cause testes arnt called upon to produce natrual testorone. Yes ur fked forever. Everything has its consequences. Just think the body itself can make all those androgens ezily (it already did during puberty) its very easy for the body to do that all that the hypothalamus has to do is to send a signal to the pituitary gland and wolaa!! the production begins in the respective gland. But it fking doesnt!!!. There is a reason. That reason is the hypothalamus works according to ur inherited genes. Its like a God's coding. You fk with it artificially better be ready for some serious consequences.

Just a minute amount of Clenbuterol and Cytomel (amounts as low as few micrograms) gave zyzz cardiac arrest at 21 (not sure age). Before he was showering in girls. Guy i know used deca (nandrolone) and he fked up his vscera. considered suicide. And this is just anabolics which we have more indepth research than the notorious synthetic hormones.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #60 on: September 08, 2018, 08:00:52 PM »

altering the endocrinal profile which basically means tweaking body's hormones is extremely dangerous. Much Much More dangerous than ll. I cant word it enough. Even every honest endocrinologist who tweaks with dwarf kids hormones over the years (bascially introducing extremely minute amounts of synthetic somatotropin and anti-somatostatin) says this he is probably disposing the child to cancer or heart disease or stroke but its the risk that the family agreed upon. even that changes the height by 2-3 inches at most.

ll is totally local and hormonal alteration is systematic (means it affects every cell in body, the notorious pancreatic,heart and even the cereberal cells. Which no sane man wants to disturb. (unless you are very highly qualified and experienced biochemist). Especially if the growth plates are closed there is no way possible on planet earth to "permanently" increase height with the artificial manipulation of androgens. With limb lenghtening all u can loose is legs (which is extremely rare) but vice verca u can loose ur dck, brain, heart, liver, pancreas or brain and even multiple. Its bascially high risk of Viscera vs Extremely low risk of limbs relatively.

Yes you can definitely get cancer as early as 1 year after tweaking endocrinal profile (especially if ur genetically predisposed towards it) or as late as 60 (if u had a low genetic predisposition for malignancy to start with).

Here's height at 13-18 age (see ur x-rays of epiphyseal plates): You can run the testaviron injections cycles if ur growth plates are open (x-ray will show) p.s a good aromatase inhibitor and  run cycles for that for 2-3 years and that will highly increase ur bone mass and length overtime (youl be taller) but youl probably have to call in ur neighbour to fk ur wife when that limpy wont harden up. Cause testes arnt called upon to produce natrual testorone. Yes ur fked forever. Everything has its consequences. Just think the body itself can make all those androgens ezily (it already did during puberty) its very easy for the body to do that all that the hypothalamus has to do is to send a signal to the pituitary gland and wolaa!! the production begins in the respective gland. But it fking doesnt!!!. There is a reason. That reason is the hypothalamus works according to ur inherited genes. Its like a God's coding. You fk with it artificially better be ready for some serious consequences.

Just a minute amount of Clenbuterol and Cytomel (amounts as low as few micrograms) gave zyzz cardiac arrest at 21 (not sure age). Before he was showering in girls. Guy i know used deca (nandrolone) and he fked up his vscera. considered suicide. And this is just anabolics which we have more indepth research than the notorious synthetic hormones.

I've taken in all that you have said,and don't want to shortchange this reply,i don't see how you think roids permanently fk your testosterone up?I did a cycle of a prohormone(epistane at 17)and bounced back fine,i have limp dck currently as i've been on letrozole a 9 days,i've also gained 0.2 inches of height already,which i'm sure isn't a error as it's under the same circumstances every time,this is also a solo run currently aswell no Igf-1,zyzz was 23 when he died of a heart attack from a genetic condition that roids sped up,rich piana died last year of a heart attack after abusing igf-1,testosterone,tren,party drugs from 18 upwards at 47,he's a better example imo of what heavy abuse can do.One thing i will say i act like there will be no consequences for the ai abuse and igf-1,bear in mind the increase in igf-1 levels are far higher when injected(dose dependent obviously)vs mk677,a oral growth hormone secretagogue,i should mention the risks in my main thread as some teens might not do the required research,and think it's completely risk free.

ZUCC420

« Reply #61 on: September 08, 2018, 08:25:38 PM »

I thought @extremis already debunked the cancer growth involved in giving HGH to kids/adults ?
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up