Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 6'5" vs 5'5" Who would win?  (Read 3204 times)

ZUCC420

6'5" vs 5'5" Who would win?
« on: September 09, 2018, 05:44:01 PM »

I doubt most people would understand the struggles of millions of men or more (Male < 5′6″), since they didn’t grew up with all the negative reinforcements, got into fights in school since (5'5")s are “easy to take on”, socially secluded being (5'5")s and the only way to circumvent this evolutionary disposition is to become the class clown (aka:Loud personality), all of which is pertinent to being vertically challenged and worst of all; to face a society that's rife with heightism especially in today's postmodern era.

The 30,347 women (mean age 34.02, SD 11.42) and 29,285 men (mean age 37.81, SD 12.94) who participated in the survey answered the question, “How do you feel about your height?” by choosing one of these response options: “I wish I were taller,” “I wish I were shorter,” and “I feel okay about my height.” Although “feeling okay” may be a better measure of “contentment” than “satisfaction,” we defer to the keyword “satisfaction” that is more common in medical literature.

Looks like people as tall as (6'5")s are quite satisfied with their height even with the constant back pains and what not since society tells them everyday how tall,lucky,sexy,rich? etc etc they are constantly feeding them positive reinforcement wherever they go all the while facing positive discrimination virtually anywhere and anytime.

Strong inverse association between height and suicide in a large cohort of Swedish men: evidence of early life origins of suicidal behavior?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994722

There were 3,075 suicides over an average follow-up period of 15 years. There was a strong inverse association between height and suicide risk. In fully adjusted models, a 5-cm increase in height was associated with a 9% decrease in suicide risk.

Not only does your chances of suicide increase but your depression as well, who would’ve thought!

Size Matters Stature Is Related to Diagnoses of Depression in Young Military Men.
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/2158244014542783

We hypothesized that in young military men, where physical prowess was important, short stature might constitute a risk of depression and that this risk would be specific to depression and not to other prevalent mental disorders such as anxiety.

Evolutionary theories suggest that depression has evolved as an adaptation to insurmountable adversity or defeat. One prediction stemming from these models is that individual attributes associated with defeat in a given social environment could be risk factors for depression.

Seems short and plight/defeatist/damaging has a correlation.

For Every Inch Taller You Are, You Make $800 More Per Year
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/05/the-financial-perks-of-being-tall/393518/

While every additional inch appears to be an advantage, some inches are worth more than others, according to one recent study. Among men, the sharpest jump in earnings the researchers documented was between 5’4” and 5’6”. They found that the returns on height begin to plateau around 6’0”.

No negatives, even if you are 7 foot tall. The point is it isn't detrimental at 6'+ but the converse, I'll leave it to you to decide.

Standing tall pays off, study finds.
https://www.apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx
The findings suggest that someone who is 6 feet tall earns, on average, nearly $166,000 more during a 30-year career than someone who is 5 feet 5 inches--even when controlling for gender, age and weight.

Ahh, the back pains and constant 24/7 aches, the cars/planes/beds/*insert infrastructure* which doesn't accommodate the 6'+ doesn’t seem too bad now does it?

E-Harmony.com Discriminates Against Short Men
https://heightism.blogspot.com/2007/03/e-harmonycom-discriminates-against.html
Eharmony most definitely discriminates against shorter men. I applied
ages ago and was told I'm part of the 20 percent they can't match.
Out of curiosity, I decided to try signing up for the site with the same answers,
and different heights
. I went once with my real height and my real answers, and got
the same message(despite personal growth in the last year or two, my legs have
stayed the same
). However, with the exact same answers, I set the height as 5'11"
and was immediately welcomed to the site. I think this is very clear proof the site discriminates against short men before they even join, and personally I think there should be legal action taken to bring
this to light. This would NEVER be allowed if a site discriminated on race or
religion, but this has somehow been accepted? I don't think this should be allowed
to continue.

Oh you poor sweet summer child, talking about personal growth and shxt. I wish I was as innocent and naive as him back in my childhood days, but alas such things are inevitable. You either deal with cognitive dissonance or you become disconsolate and pessimistic in nature, in either scenario the 6'5" guy is being irritated about why everyone asks him "do you play basketball" or "how's the weather up there" while his dopaminergic system is getting flooded with positive hormones since it's associated with positiveness and not negativeness.

Very Short Men Have Fewer Sex Partners
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/very-short-men-have-fewer-sex-partners/ (replace xx with ex)

Although this was conducted anonymously online, the results are not surprising that <5'6" get fewer partners in relationships. But that's not the point though is it?

LoL being “Extremely tall” doesn't make any difference in partners contrary to being "Very short", good luck convincing otherwise.

Height, social comparison, and paranoia: An immersive virtual reality experimental study
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4067741/

An established correlate of social rank is height. For instance, taller people are more likely to have achieved higher educational attainment, hold jobs of higher status, have higher social esteem, earn more, and report higher levels of well-being. Height is often regarded as conveying authority. An illustration can be seen in seating arrangements: people seeking social dominance put others in lower chairs. Therefore we tested the effect of altering height on paranoia. It was predicted that lowering an individual's height in a social situation, in comparison to his or her normal height, would lead to perceptions of lower social rank and greater levels of paranoia. It was predicted that increases in paranoia would be fully mediated by changes in social comparison.

We lowered the participants' height by around a head. Mostly this was not consciously noticed by participants. The results were very clear: lowering of height led to more negative evaluations of the self compared with others and greater levels of paranoia. The changes in paranoia were fully mediated by the changes in social comparison. The study provides a strong demonstration of the importance of social status to the occurrence of paranoid fears. It supports the theoretical idea that paranoia builds upon perceived vulnerabilities of the self.

So the short of it is they put virtual reality gear on people and gave them questionnaires about their sense of self and security, they've conducted this twice and the second time lowered their conceived height by maybe 3-6 inches and all of a sudden the people started to feel vulnerable, less secure and confident. No biases since they didn't even noticed that they shrank.

Guess neuroticism is next on the list not to mention dying, earning less, getting beaten up, having less sex or no sex, and so forth.

We have to fight for everything it seems, whether be it for society/women/jobs/etc.

And people have the audacity to ask or allude to why short men are angry/Napoleon complex/short man syndrome well fk you that’s why.</rant>

Feel free to correct any biases I may have constructed while writing this.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
Re: 6'5" vs 5'5" Who would win?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2018, 10:16:18 PM »

I doubt most people would understand the struggles of millions of men or more (Male < 5′6″), since they didn’t grew up with all the negative reinforcements, got into fights in school since (5'5")s are “easy to take on”, socially secluded being (5'5")s and the only way to circumvent this evolutionary disposition is to become the class clown (aka:Loud personality), all of which is pertinent to being vertically challenged and worst of all; to face a society that's rife with heightism especially in today's postmodern era.

Looks like people as tall as (6'5")s are quite satisfied with their height even with the constant back pains and what not since society tells them everyday how tall,lucky,sxxy,rich? etc etc they are constantly feeding them positive reinforcement wherever they go all the while facing positive discrimination virtually anywhere and anytime.

Strong inverse association between height and suicide in a large cohort of Swedish men: evidence of early life origins of suicidal behavior?
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994722

Not only does your chances of suicide increase but your depression as well, who would’ve thought!

Size Matters Stature Is Related to Diagnoses of Depression in Young Military Men.
http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/2158244014542783

Seems short and plight/defeatist/damaging has a correlation.

For Every Inch Taller You Are, You Make $800 More Per Year
https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/05/the-financial-perks-of-being-tall/393518/

No negatives, even if you are 7 foot tall. The point is it isn't detrimental at 6'+ but the converse, I'll leave it to you to decide.

Standing tall pays off, study finds.
https://www.apa.org/monitor/julaug04/standing.aspx
Ahh, the back pains and constant 24/7 aches, the cars/planes/beds/*insert infrastructure* which doesn't accommodate the 6'+ doesn’t seem too bad now does it?

E-Harmony.com Discriminates Against Short Men
https://heightism.blogspot.com/2007/03/e-harmonycom-discriminates-against.html
Oh you poor sweet summer child, talking about personal growth and shxt. I wish I was as innocent and naive as him back in my childhood days, but alas such things are inevitable. You either deal with cognitive dissonance or you become disconsolate and pessimistic in nature, in either scenario the 6'5" guy is being irritated about why everyone asks him "do you play basketball" or "how's the weather up there" while his dopaminergic system is getting flooded with positive hormones since it's associated with positiveness and not negativeness.

Very Short Men Have Fewer sxx Partners
https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/very-short-men-have-fewer-sxx-partners/ (replace xx with ex)

Although this was conducted anonymously online, the results are not surprising that <5'6" get fewer partners in relationships. But that's not the point though is it?

LoL being “Extremely tall” doesn't make any difference in partners contrary to being "Very short", good luck convincing otherwise.

Height, social comparison, and paranoia: An immersive virtual reality experimental study
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4067741/

So the short of it is they put virtual reality gear on people and gave them questionnaires about their sense of self and security, they've conducted this twice and the second time lowered their conceived height by maybe 3-6 inches and all of a sudden the people started to feel vulnerable, less secure and confident. No biases since they didn't even noticed that they shrank.

Guess neuroticism is next on the list not to mention dying, earning less, getting beaten up, having less sxx or no sxx, and so forth.

We have to fight for everything it seems, whether be it for society/women/jobs/etc.

And people have the audacity to ask or allude to why short men are angry/Napoleon complex/short man syndrome well fk you that’s why.</rant>

Feel free to correct any biases I may have constructed while writing this.

Life isn't fair i wish i was 6'3 plus,but i'm 5'9,i wish i was born into a rich family but i'm not,i wish i hadn't dropped out of school at 14 to play video games and waste the next 6 years in seclusion,i'm still a virgin at 20 despite a number of opportunitys put on a a silver platter,I'm monged out on 40mg's of diazapam to cope with my meaningless existence while others my age are having the time of their life this sunday evening ,i hope this cheers you up buddy.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

ZUCC420

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2018, 10:47:47 PM »

Life isn't fair i wish i was 6'3 plus,but i'm 5'9,i wish i was born into a rich family but i'm not,i wish i hadn't dropped out of school at 14 to play video games and waste the next 6 years in seclusion,i'm still a virgin at 20 despite a number of opportunitys put on a a silver platter,I'm monged out on 40mg's of diazapam to cope with my meaningless existence while others my age are having the time of their life this sunday evening ,i hope this cheers you up buddy.

I wasn't looking for any encouragement nor sympathy since I except everyone in this forum to feel this way, coincidentally I also dropped out of school at 14 but I enrolled in private board examinations being an autodidact and had finished my studies this way. By the way if you don't mind me asking, why diazepam and not hardcore drugs like weed or meth, if you ask me diazepam feels like weed without the euphoria; essentially a crappy weed. Oh and I am also your age and am not having the "time of my life", trying to start a startup while lacking capital is hell of a stress. Hope this cheers you up, everyone's got their miseries and plight.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2018, 11:29:06 PM »

I wasn't looking for any encouragement nor sympathy since I except everyone in this forum to feel this way, coincidentally I also dropped out of school at 14 but I enrolled in private board examinations being an autodidact and had finished my studies this way. By the way if you don't mind me asking, why diazepam and not hardcore drugs like weed or meth, if you ask me diazepam feels like weed without the euphoria; essentially a crappy weed. Oh and I am also your age and am not having the "time of my life", trying to start a startup while lacking capital is hell of a stress. Hope this cheers you up, everyone's got their miseries and plight.

Funny you should mention weed,all weed does for me is slightly chill me out,and if i smoke to much of it i just green out and have a panic attack pretty much,diazapam chills me out about the same,and if i take enough it lowers my inhibition to all most nothing,given the right dose,meth given i knew the right people i'd give it a go.I'm currently living of benefits with no job prospects whatsoever,it's pushing me into the dark side of things and my morals are slowly going out the window,good to know you have financial prospects,it's not as easy as every old stuck up individual makes out.

ZUCC420

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2018, 11:53:39 PM »

Funny you should mention weed,all weed does for me is slightly chill me out,and if i smoke to much of it i just green out and have a panic attack pretty much,diazapam chills me out about the same,and if i take enough it lowers my inhibition to all most nothing,given the right dose,meth given i knew the right people i'd give it a go.I'm currently living of benefits with no job prospects whatsoever,it's pushing me into the dark side of things and my morals are slowly going out the window,good to know you have financial prospects,it's not as easy as every old stuck up individual makes out.

Hey smoking too much weed also gives me chronic anxiety as well a few psychotic episodes, I used to do diazepam but never without weed. Regarding the financial prospects, living in a third world shxt hole will do that to you. I have done meth but tbh it's nasty, and it almost always has the opposite effect on my brain, makes me drowsy instead of energetic, makes my dck limp too.

myloginacc

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2018, 11:01:19 AM »

@Juiceslikewine

It sounds like height is the last of your problems.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2018, 12:50:02 PM »

Hey smoking too much weed also gives me chronic anxiety as well a few psychotic episodes, I used to do diazepam but never without weed. Regarding the financial prospects, living in a third world shxt hole will do that to you. I have done meth but tbh it's nasty, and it almost always has the opposite effect on my brain, makes me drowsy instead of energetic, makes my dck limp too.

I live in a first world country and am still a failure lol,yea i don't like weed at all tbh,if things keep going the way they are,i'll have tried every upper and downer known to man,on top of my height stack.I'm assuming you're 5'5 i believe right?Get ll to average height then never look back,you're clearly not as much of a mental midget as me,although i'm doing everything i can to change that.I also have no sex drive due to letrozole,and it's quite liberating in a way tbh,assuming you aren't getting any. 

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2018, 12:52:27 PM »

@Juiceslikewine

It sounds like height is the last of your problems.

Lol you could say that,yet it's on my mind just as much as all my other problems are believe it or not,severe height dysmorphia.

ZUCC420

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2018, 06:52:37 PM »

I live in a first world country and am still a failure lol,yea i don't like weed at all tbh,if things keep going the way they are,i'll have tried every upper and downer known to man,on top of my height stack.I'm assuming you're 5'5 i believe right?Get ll to average height then never look back,you're clearly not as much of a mental midget as me,although i'm doing everything i can to change that.I also have no sxx drive due to letrozole,and it's quite liberating in a way tbh,assuming you aren't getting any.

Yeah I am 5'5" but to be fair this isn't far from my country's average, and why the hell are you taking letrozole? AI's have a particular use, if you are hoping for an inch or two at 20 years then it's unlikely since your growth plates been fused already, and not to mention devoiding estrogen and contriving an unbalanced hormonal profile will be detrimental to your psyche and from the looks of it, already has. Also many people don't get 'any' hence masturbation's been the viable modus operandi for men since the dawn of time, so that reason is pathetic tbh.

Juiceslikewine

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 07:34:54 PM »

Yeah I am 5'5" but to be fair this isn't far from my country's average, and why the hell are you taking letrozole? AI's have a particular use, if you are hoping for an inch or two at 20 years then it's unlikely since your growth plates been fused already, and not to mention devoiding estrogen and contriving an unbalanced hormonal profile will be detrimental to your psyche and from the looks of it, already has. Also many people don't get 'any' hence masturbation's been the viable modus operandi for men since the dawn of time, so that reason is pathetic tbh.

I'm taking letrozole to slow the ever living fk out of my growth plates fusing and the initial gh boost,then i'm switching to aromasin as it doesn't fk your joints,inb4 at 20 and this at 20 that i know man,it's purely hope that's keeping me going,X-ray's cost a fortune in england,letrozole's cheaper lol,and as i said i'm not getting any,and masterbating achieves nothing anyway,you feel like crap  afterwards atleast in my case,so yea watch as this man ascends in life or falls further down the rabbit hole.Why are you on here?Is it to get tall,get to the average height?Just curious.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 08:32:03 PM »

Notice how men at 6'4'' and 6'3'' are more satisfied than men at 6'2''.

Still thinking 6'2'' is enough to heightmaxx? Mmmm?
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

ZUCC420

« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2018, 08:57:53 PM »

I'm taking letrozole to slow the ever living fk out of my growth plates fusing and the initial gh boost,then i'm switching to aromasin as it doesn't fk your joints,inb4 at 20 and this at 20 that i know man,it's purely hope that's keeping me going,X-ray's cost a fortune in england,letrozole's cheaper lol,and as i said i'm not getting any,and masterbating achieves nothing anyway,you feel like crap  afterwards atleast in my case,so yea watch as this man ascends in life or falls further down the rabbit hole.Why are you on here?Is it to get tall,get to the average height?Just curious.

https://www.drugs.com/sfx/letrozole-side-effects.html
Commonly reported side effects of letrozole include: bone fracture, arthralgia, edema, dizziness, fatigue, hypercholesterolemia, osteoporosis, and flushing.

Are you just mindlessly consuming letrozole and all of this contingent upon that your g.plates haven't closed in your 20s since you alluded to not even getting x-rays because of the expense? Keep taking enough and it will cost a fortune to keep you alive mate. I am here to keep tabs on the technological advancements pertaining to growing tall, needless to say at the current state of LL there are lifelong effects that can't be overlooked. Disregarding the adverse effects, at my height I can only grow to 5'10" which is still not enough given the pain, time and money spent and it can be argued but for me It isn't worth it; not to mention soft tissues inadaptability and developing a peculiar gait which naturally doesn't correspond to biomechanics.

Notice how men at 6'4'' and 6'3'' are more satisfied than men at 6'2''.

Still thinking 6'2'' is enough to heightmaxx? Mmmm?

First learn the definition of "enough", then we will talk.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 09:28:48 PM by ZUCC420 »

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2018, 09:45:03 AM »

This is nothing new to any short guy who's been on the internet, anyone who has ever visited Reddit, 4chan, Youtube or incel forums has seen the various advantages height brings in this society and disadvantages which shorter people face. It's not "novel" or revolutionary to post these things. What needs to be mentioned is that all these findings are statistical truths, which means any individual shorter person does not necessarily have to experience discrimination or struggles in his life, just as an individual black person living in the US can live a comfortable middle class life even though you are more likely to be in prison, be shot by the police or grow up without a father as a member of the black demographic.

I also question the notion that any short kid will be "socially secluded" in school. For example, one of the more popular kids in my first high school year was a rather short dude and was respected simply because he was older (he was held back in the previous years).

When it comes to sxx, turns out short guys have the last laugh
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

ZUCC420

« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2018, 11:16:53 AM »

This is nothing new to any short guy who's been on the internet, anyone who has ever visited Reddit, 4chan, Youtube or incel forums has seen the various advantages height brings in this society and disadvantages which shorter people face. It's not "novel" or revolutionary to post these things. What needs to be mentioned is that all these findings are statistical truths, which means any individual shorter person does not necessarily have to experience discrimination or struggles in his life, just as an individual black person living in the US can live a comfortable middle class life even though you are more likely to be in prison, be shot by the police or grow up without a father as a member of the black demographic.

My point was that being extremely tall (i.e:6'5"+) isn't detrimental as one would imagine and was quite the contrary than being extremely short (5'6"-), have you even read my post?

I also question the notion that any short kid will be "socially secluded" in school. For example, one of the more popular kids in my first high school year was a rather short dude and was respected simply because he was older (he was held back in the previous years).

When it comes to sxx, turns out short guys have the last laugh

I have a different anecdote, oh well let's just hope none of the future gen of short kids becomes one of the statistics. And fking lol this was your refute to all the 'advantages' in my post? A popscience article? Besides it's self reported here:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24964363

The mean weekly coital frequency (±SD) was 2.55 ± 1.08.The highest self-reported weekly coital frequency was recorded for men between the ages of 25 and 29 (3.02 ± 1.27). Coital frequency was higher among men with a height of less than 175 cm (2.69 ± 1.24)

I hope you have sufficient neural capacity to understand what I don't need to explicitly say about why this study is baloney.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:02:47 PM by ZUCC420 »

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2018, 02:13:23 PM »

My point was that being extremely tall (i.e:6'5"+) isn't detrimental as one would imagine and was quite the contrary than being extremely short (5'6"-), have you even read my post?

And my point was that it's completely obvious to any (short) guy who has ever spent 1 hour on this issue that being very tall gives you more advantages in life than being very short. Thus: It's not novel or revolutionary by you to point it out for the umpteenth time.

I have a different anecdote, oh well let's just hope none of the future gen of short kids becomes one of the statistics. And fking lol this was your refute to all the 'advantages' in my post? A popscience article? Besides it's self reported here:https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24964363

Of course it's self-reported. How else would you imagine one could collect data about people's sexual experiences and partners? The numbers in your OP about sexual partners by height are based on self-reported data, too. And I'm not trying to refute your data but simply showing you that there's different findings out there as well.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

ZUCC420

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2018, 03:30:51 PM »

And my point was that it's completely obvious to any (short) guy who has ever spent 1 hour on this issue that being very tall gives you more advantages in life than being very short. Thus: It's not novel or revolutionary by you to point it out for the umpteenth time.

I would disagree about that actually, most (short) guys have a preconception that being extremely tall (i.e:6'5"+) doesn't confer any benefits (excluding sports) and is rather problematic while being conflated into the same category as extremely short guys. Both are outliers but that doesn't mean both of them are associated with negative implications, this was my initial point which is a far cry from what your saying.

Of course it's self-reported. How else would you imagine one could collect data about people's sxxual experiences and partners? The numbers in your OP about sxxual partners by height are based on self-reported data, too. And I'm not trying to refute your data but simply showing you that there's different findings out there as well.

There's a difference in methodology between anonymously conducting surveys online vs bringing people together in a room to ask questions about their social success, do I need to explain to you why there would be a huge bias on the latter study?

Johnson1111

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 03:29:50 AM »

Can't wait for LL.

ZUCC420

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 11:03:14 AM »

Can't wait for LL.

Which doctor are you going for? And will you make a diary here using your account?

wants2growtaller

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2018, 07:44:38 PM »

The world is definitly a heightism world. Especially in places like Canada and United States. But I feel like heightism is mainly discussed online and not the real world. I feel that alot of tall people dont want to lose their advantage of being talll so they keep on oppressing short people and deny that heightism exists. But for me even if I do get CLL im still going to speak out against height discrimination and beauty discrimination because it negativly impacts a persons life. I guess what realy is sad is that we are still being treated based on our appearance instead of our character. Its really sad. it seems for human beings physical appearance has always mattered more than character. But now it seems like we want the total package.. Good looks ANd character which is eugenics. And this the world we are moving in..A eugenics culture.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity
Pages: [1]   Go Up