Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Increase height by injecting hard tissue dermal fillers in calcaneus  (Read 1373 times)

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER

https://thumbor.kenhub.com/7nzIt4sBL6QCNZ_tUpXQIhu3HDM=/fit-in/800x1600/filters:watermark(/images/logo_url.png,-10,-10,0):background_color(FFFFFF):format(jpeg)/images/library/1258/calcaneus_large_Tu4pwwtnKirEVLPHSfqwrA.png

Pay attention please. Calcaneus is the rounded bone on your foot heel.

What you do is inject hard tissue dermal fillers in this area over time (it turns to hard tissue and is often used for cheekbones and facial contouring).

Over time a layer will build up in your heel adding to height.

Literally nobody has thought about this before. I just invented it. Literally right now I invented a way how to add to your height.

Tell me how is this not possible again? You can't.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)
Re: Increase height by injecting hard tissue dermal fillers in calcaneus
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 08:55:00 PM »

What you do is inject hard tissue dermal fillers in this area over time (it turns to hard tissue and is often used for cheekbones and facial contouring).

Literally nobody has thought about this before. I just invented it. Literally right now I invented a way how to add to your height.

Might give this a try in the end if necessary,wouldn't it be like wearing lifts though and fk your feet up?In the end you'd naturally start to stand on your tip toes.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

6feet2isTooShort

• IT'S OVER
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 09:53:39 PM »

Might give this a try in the end if necessary,wouldn't it be like wearing lifts though and fk your feet up?In the end you'd naturally start to stand on your tip toes.
So inject some in toes as well.
banned for trolling and abuse of forum signature

myloginacc

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 10:40:45 PM »

lol

Look up lipofilling in this forum.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Body Builder

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 10:46:19 PM »

First of all, fillers are already used to add 1-2cm height wirh a substance like a hard silicon.

Secondly, this is the stupidest idea ever as it is like adding a permanent lift on the back of your foot with all the major drawbacks that comes on stability, athletic abilities and the long term extra duty for ankles, knees etc.
You could easily add 2-3cm insoles on your shoes, it is healthier, easier and much much cheaper. And of course, reversible.

Fillers are a big crap and thats why only a few clinics do it on the world, mainly on Spain.

6'2_dream

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 03:14:18 PM »

I've already talked about heel graft, it's not his invention it exists but it's very difficult to find scientific material on the subject,
but there are corrections in the bone in the heel, in people with flat feet that ends up giving ai 1-2cm

https://imgur.com/a/uCOMj8c
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m
Pages: [1]   Go Up