Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Should i go now for clavicle lengthening at the age of 19?  (Read 807 times)

Iso9

Should i go now for clavicle lengthening at the age of 19?
« on: September 21, 2018, 10:01:49 AM »

Im done with Looking like a women, i want Broad shoulders, significantly wider than my head (the bobble head stereotype fits perfectly to my Looks)

Eppley charges around 15-20k for clavicle lengthening, if i would get a credit, i could pay the money pack within 1-3 years

I came to a Point where i avoid every Kind of social interaction, because having narrow shoulders makes you absolutely sexually undesireable for females

My General proportions are really Messing up with my life

A therapist wont solve this problem, women are selecting men for the same traits since thousands of years

A therapist wont change natural selection, they can prescribe you meds to come down but that wont be a long time cure

I want to live a life like zyzz (zyzz also got surgery, he had jaw, chin implants and a nose job) getting laid permanently without having to pay for it

Of course i would need to train and put on some muscle mass, but until i got clavicle lengthening i not gonna move a finger, because muscle + narrow frame = comical and pathetic
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

noone

• Visitor
Re: Should i go now for clavicle lengthening at the age of 19?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 10:17:03 AM »

just do it if that can make you feel confident.
Where you gonna do this surgery and with which doctor?

Iso9

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 10:20:20 AM »

Dr Eppley
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

Johnson1111

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 12:34:27 PM »

This is not an incel website where we are all getting cosmetic surgeries trying to  “ascend”

It’s specifically in 95% of cases for short men who have money saved, good careers and everything else is in check...and they get LL to fix their neurosis and continue their life.

You have NOTHING together...and can not afford anything, but don’t want to work.

You’re complaining about your genetics to many people whom you’re taller than. You expect people to hug you and feel bad about your clavicle width? fking autistic holy  .

The irony of a basement dwelling, chubby autist trying to tell a bunch of married men, men with good sex lives what women want  ;D you HAVE NO IDEA what women want.

Most of your problems are due to your deviations from neutotypical behavior. You cannot function as well in group settings or develop relationships as well because your brain is wired differently and it’s nearly impossible to change. Surgery on your clavicles won’t change it either. How this isn’t apparent to you by your many ridiculous threads is beyond me.

Self awareness

ThatGuy

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 01:07:00 PM »

How tall are you and what's your shoulder length?

6'2_dream

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2018, 01:58:08 PM »

my freind
an advice that can solve your problem easier,
first place your measurements so that we can better understand
shoulder width height
secondly keeping in mind that you really have short clavicula, you can solve training your deltoids, I will leave an image here comparing 2 athletes Phil heath and kai greene, note that phil heat has a very short clavicle below normal and comparison with the normal claviculas of kai greene, but Phil has compensated this problem by training and developing enviable deltoids which give the impression of broad shoulders, perhaps only a muscular training already solves its problem.

I hope it helps

https://imgur.com/gallery/6OwOlyp
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2020, 12:48:52 PM »

This is not an incel website where we are all getting cosmetic surgeries trying to  “ascend”

It’s specifically in 95% of cases for short men who have money saved, good careers and everything else is in check...and they get LL to fix their neurosis and continue their life.

You have NOTHING together...and can not afford anything, but don’t want to work.

You’re complaining about your genetics to many people whom you’re taller than. You expect people to hug you and feel bad about your clavicle width? fking autistic holy  .

The irony of a basement dwelling, chubby autist trying to tell a bunch of married men, men with good sxx lives what women want  ;D you HAVE NO IDEA what women want.

Most of your problems are due to your deviations from neutotypical behavior. You cannot function as well in group settings or develop relationships as well because your brain is wired differently and it’s nearly impossible to change. Surgery on your clavicles won’t change it either. How this isn’t apparent to you by your many ridiculous threads is beyond me.

Self awareness

Swag af comment. Saving this. Reality tbh
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up