Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I surf again after LL?  (Read 938 times)

Abcd1234

• Visitor
Can I surf again after LL?
« on: September 25, 2018, 05:19:54 PM »

Sorry if my translation is not good, because I'm Spanish. I'm a 20-year-old girl who measures 1.55. I would like to do a limb lengthening to reach 1,65-1,67 if possible. But I have a question. I practice surfing, a sport in which it takes a lot of balance, and I'm reading that after the lengthening is much worse. Would it be possible to return to the same capacity as before and to continue practicing surfing? And what is the reason for the worsening of balance?

177cmm

Re: Can I surf again after LL?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 07:14:21 PM »

No, u won't be able at all after 11cm lengthening. Even with 5-6cm chances are small.

ramaka

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 07:46:24 PM »

Sorry if my translation is not good, because I'm Spanish. I'm a 20-year-old girl who measures 1.55. I would like to do a limb lengthening to reach 1,65-1,67 if possible. But I have a question. I practice surfing, a sport in which it takes a lot of balance, and I'm reading that after the lengthening is much worse. Would it be possible to return to the same capacity as before and to continue practicing surfing? And what is the reason for the worsening of balance?

Only if your recovery goes well but personally I think if you did LL on one segment to reach your goal height odds are vary much against you so personally I’d suggest you do LL in two segments for if you really want to reach that height and have a chance at going back to surfing

Abcd1234

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 01:26:05 AM »

Yes, two segments with de Paley was my idea. It is the only reason why I do not decide to do it. Do you know if someone has done that kind of sports again?
Pages: [1]   Go Up