Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: After this, goodbye to the sport?  (Read 1459 times)

Trevor.P

After this, goodbye to the sport?
« on: October 03, 2018, 11:51:34 AM »

I'm looking to do this operation, but I'm a person who does a lot of sport.

I do triathlon in a semi-professional way, I participate in some marathon. And I practice motocross.

By this I mean that I run long distances at a good pace.

I do not plan to lengthen bone too much ... Well it depends how you look at it.

The question is whether after the operation, the consolidation time of the union .... I will be able to do these things again.

Johnson1111

Re: After this, goodbye to the sport?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 03:05:02 PM »

Maybe in a couple years but never the same as before I believe.

Knik

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 03:34:13 PM »

"I do triathlon in a semi-professional way, I participate in some marathon. And I practice motocross."

I think that you can forget this, at least at a semi-professional level
Looking for Pili

Trevor.P

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 08:29:42 PM »

Even making an elongation of 4 cm femur and 3 cm lukewarm? 7 centimeters in total

ZUCC420

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2018, 09:07:26 PM »

Even making an elongation of 4 cm femur and 3 cm lukewarm? 7 centimeters in total

Even an inch of lengthening will alter the congruence of the soft tissue surrounding the bones, just know that after CLL you'll be relearning how to walk since your stride will permanently change, which essentially means retraining your muscle memory whenever playing a sport you'd used to play.
Strange times are these in which we live when old and young are taught falsehoods. And the one man that dares to tell the truth is called at once a lunatic and fool. - Plato

A man can do what he wants, but not want what he wants. - Arthur Schopenhauer

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2018, 10:22:56 PM »

Even an inch of lengthening will alter the congruence of the soft tissue surrounding the bones, just know that after CLL you'll be relearning how to walk since your stride will permanently change, which essentially means retraining your muscle memory whenever playing a sport you'd used to play.

I don't mind retraining muscle memory. But permanent weakness/semi-crippled is quite tough.

notatroll

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2018, 10:58:33 PM »

Good bye to sport at competitive level. There was a young guy who wanted to be a profesional sportsman. He never recovered his abiities. Other people never came back to walk. I'm out of my wheelchair but still limp some days (knee damage)

Trevor.P

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2018, 11:02:07 PM »

I don't mind retraining muscle memory. But permanent weakness/semi-crippled is quite tough.

What do you mean by permanent weakness and semi-disabled status?

Trevor.P

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2018, 11:04:48 PM »

Good bye to sport at competitive level. There was a young guy who wanted to be a profesional sportsman. He never recovered his abiities. Other people never came back to walk. I'm out of my wheelchair but still limp some days (knee damage)

How many centimeters does that person lengthen?

How many centimeters long? and how long have you been since you stopped lengthening?

notatroll

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2018, 11:14:52 PM »

How many centimeters does that person lengthen?

How many centimeters long? and how long have you been since you stopped lengthening?

He did 4 + 5 (less). He had nerve damage.
I did 6.5 (femur). I stopped lengthening 2016.

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 11:16:11 PM »

What do you mean by permanent weakness and semi-disabled status?

People say the tendon is permanently weaken thus your power and balanced will be destroyed permanently.

Trevor.P

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2018, 11:21:23 PM »

People say the tendon is permanently weaken thus your power and balanced will be destroyed permanently.

6.5 centimeters and since 2016 you are not recovered? How awful...

Trevor.P

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2018, 11:23:13 PM »

But this happens with extreme stretching does not it? I mean with more than 5 cm

notatroll

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2018, 11:34:38 PM »

They told me 6.5 cm was safe. My case isn't that awful: knee pain/limping. The 4+5 guy had surgery in 2015 and has still nerve damage. Other famous people are wheelchairbounded from 2014. For some people LL takes years and they never recover.

Trevor.P

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2018, 11:40:46 PM »

They told me 6.5 cm was safe. My case isn't that awful: knee pain/limping. The 4+5 guy had surgery in 2015 and has still nerve damage. Other famous people are wheelchairbounded from 2014. For some people LL takes years and they never recover.

What famous people have been subjected to this operation?

Trevor.P

« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2018, 11:44:19 PM »

The operation would be done with Dr. Alex Monegal, in Barcelona.
According to what he says, first one leg is made and then another, which allows you to walk during the process.
I mean I would not be in a wheelchair.

notatroll

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2018, 12:05:05 AM »

The operation would be done with Dr. Alex Monegal, in Barcelona.
According to what he says, first one leg is made and then another, which allows you to walk during the process.
I mean I would not be in a wheelchair.

This was my doctor. All the cases are his. Some people started 2 stages and then had complications and ended wheelchairbounded (MM).

What famous people have been subjected to this operation?

Your doctor doesn't respect privacy. If you ask he tells every patient's identity. Be careful. He will say I'm trolling but I'm not. I sent proofs of his lack of respect for privacy to admin (things he posted in forum and talked to patients about other patients).

Trevor.P

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2018, 12:24:09 AM »

This was my doctor. All the cases are his. Some people started 2 stages and then had complications and ended wheelchairbounded (MM).

Your doctor doesn't respect privacy. If you ask he tells every patient's identity. Be careful. He will say I'm trolling but I'm not. I sent proofs of his lack of respect for privacy to admin (things he posted in forum and talked to patients about other patients).

I did not get in touch with him yet, so he's not my doctor or anything ...
All this you say is a little scary really, the other that I thought was Dr. Paley but ...

Could you tell me privately those famous people and show me what you say about Dr. Monegal?

ramaka

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2018, 11:03:24 AM »

If you can avoid dr monogal the horror stories I’ve heard from that guy are insane if someone did 4-5 cm which on average is pretty safe and he ballsed it up it says a lot about his ability as a dr I’d rather pay more money and know I’m in good hands then ever go to that maniac

Trevor.P

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2018, 03:11:30 PM »

If you can avoid dr monogal the horror stories I’ve heard from that guy are insane if someone did 4-5 cm which on average is pretty safe and he ballsed it up it says a lot about his ability as a dr I’d rather pay more money and know I’m in good hands then ever go to that maniac

What doctor would you recommend?

Cinderella

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »

Hi Trevor,

You are pretty new here. This guy calls himself a patient but he is not.
He calls other like Auron, Helloworld, Yagen or myself to be fake.. so he is.
The guy himself has already been banned in this his current account, and many other multiple account. He migth show you a picture of an x Ray of 2014 of a patient who felt and broke her femur...so did patients from Rozbruck, Guichet and others.
I would strongly recommend him as he fixed my hip issue causing me early arthritis and limb length discrepancy. So I am happy about my experience as it was a life changing one.
You can check all the posts of this individual and you will see an obsessive pattern, no x rays and a record of 5 previous accounts permanently banned.
You can also write MM in private (as I did) and she migth answer to the questions you have and why she would recommend her doctor (even after having had a hard journey).
Probably the guy from Irvine (Cali) is too obsessed... let him be.
All veterans in this place know about his issues.

I would suggest to contact Auron, Yagen, Americanfootballer, helloworld, Antonio (who by the way is playing badminton after LL) to draw your own picture and take your own decisions.
Trolls can try to create a negative impact, but they don’t realize that, as long as the doc carries on with a successful and highlighted career, there will be more and more defenders... so the negative will become positive impact.

Be strong and follow your heart.

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2018, 09:18:58 PM »

But this happens with extreme stretching does not it? I mean with more than 5 cm

I don't know man, I haven't done it. I think the athleticism will diminish regardless of the lengthening amount. But it's not like we have a choice anyway.
Pages: [1]   Go Up