Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: social gains of cll  (Read 808 times)

Sanity

social gains of cll
« on: October 03, 2018, 07:28:42 AM »

so to ppl who have done cll.

How has this impacted ur social life? the respect u receive and weight of the value u bring to the table? the way u'r perceived by the opposite gender? u feel the intimidation and dominance in social settings has increased and ur own confidence?

note only social aspects if focused and not physical. (the sole reasons 99% ppl cut their legs)

(i know there is a thread but it focuses on physical aspects, if this exists som1 hook me to it)

post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

TinyTL

Re: social gains of cll
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 08:19:07 AM »

tons of info already about this, you halfwit

Sanity

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 09:17:35 AM »

tons of info already about this, you halfwit
can u link it here
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

hotty

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 10:19:45 AM »

You will get hit on by 4x the number of girls for every 2 inches of height. You can expect a salary increase of $30,000 for every inch of height you gain in America. The number of people who will randomly want to pick a fight with you will decrease by 30% for every inch.

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 03:49:24 PM »

You will get hit on by 4x the number of girls for every 2 inches of height. You can expect a salary increase of $30,000 for every inch of height you gain in America. The number of people who will randomly want to pick a fight with you will decrease by 30% for every inch.

Your joking right? Nomatter how much height you gain it wont change   if your ugly asf. Just cause your taller doesnt mean your salary will go up, jobs dont pay you by your height id**t. And last but not least, if your left walking retarded after LL chances are even short people wont be scared to fk you up as they will see you as an easy target.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

edwardv6

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 09:13:00 PM »

so to ppl who have done cll.

How has this impacted ur social life? the respect u receive and weight of the value u bring to the table? the way u'r perceived by the opposite gender? u feel the intimidation and dominance in social settings has increased and ur own confidence?

note only social aspects if focused and not physical. (the sole reasons 99% ppl cut their legs)

(i know there is a thread but it focuses on physical aspects, if this exists som1 hook me to it)

Respect, intimidation and dominance lmfao

Sounds like you're projecting, is this what it's about for you? To be taller so you can intimidate others, feel more dominant? Intimidate the wrong person and you might get the same legs you lengthened broken in half again, for no cost lol

Respect has to be earned, nobody is going to give you respect just because you're taller, who are you suppose to be and what have you done to deserve any respect? The fact you have to ask if being taller gets you any of this shows you got none of these qualities.
banned for flaming/hostility

Johnson1111

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 12:18:00 AM »

That's not how it works. Those are just the averages.

On an individual basis, unless LL increases your IQ and resume...It's very unlikely you're gonna be hired for that much more money on the basis of height alone.

People forget the fact that their trajectory is already usually determined by their mid 20's and all of those external factors that are success statistics no longer apply to them.

We are not normal people, we are getting LL. We are just different. Those statistics need to show who gets money AFTER LL...Because the average person that is 3 inches taller, didn't have to pay 100k for those 3 inches and miss a year of their life...While being 3 inches shorter, for their whole life before that...

edwardv6

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 02:40:53 AM »

That's not how it works. Those are just the averages.

On an individual basis, unless LL increases your IQ and resume...It's very unlikely you're gonna be hired for that much more money on the basis of height alone.

People forget the fact that their trajectory is already usually determined by their mid 20's and all of those external factors that are success statistics no longer apply to them.

We are not normal people, we are getting LL. We are just different. Those statistics need to show who gets money AFTER LL...Because the average person that is 3 inches taller, didn't have to pay 100k for those 3 inches and miss a year of their life...While being 3 inches shorter, for their whole life before that...
Not surprised by the amount of idiots here willing to spend their life savings or quote on quote sell their house to do LL, know nothing about opportunity cost.
banned for flaming/hostility

hotty

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2018, 12:53:45 PM »

This thread is gold ::)

Yes, I was joking.

mehmetcanan

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2018, 03:23:01 PM »

I can't say I was very happy when I was taller. Only my troubles have disappeared. this is different than happiness. When I enter the environment, I don't think of a boy's problem as it used to be. while walking down the street I get rid of the attention of people. But I don't think I'm taller. I hope I can tell.
Note: I am using google translate
Pages: [1]   Go Up