Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down

Author Topic: Internal femurs dr sarin - second surgery  (Read 14694 times)

4cms

Re: Internal femurs dr sarin - second surgery
« Reply #341 on: April 02, 2019, 11:56:28 AM »

But obviously the extra 4cms are very satisfying.

Ill have an xray update tomorrow.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #342 on: April 02, 2019, 01:15:16 PM »

Why did you choose to do only 4cms on femurs?
Go for it

4cms

« Reply #343 on: April 02, 2019, 01:28:04 PM »

Why did you choose to do only 4cms on femurs?

Because i know how leg lengthening can affect atheletic ability and i know already that my body could not handle more than 4 or 5cms. Which has proven to be 100% right since my recovery has been very hard also Because of my age too late 30s.
One other factor is since my first tibial lengthening my legs have gotten very tight because i also did alot of single leg squats which has really tightened all my tendons and ligaments.
4cms was perfect for me and also my max, Because i already done 6cms on tibia.
You have to know that the more you lengthen the more atheletic ability you lose. Keeping it to a minimum helps you retain what atheletic ability you previously had.

I also dont want to be really tall, I just wanted to be taller.
5'8 - 5'9.

4cms

« Reply #344 on: April 03, 2019, 07:51:49 AM »

Xray Update

Left leg
This really the first xray i have been happy with.
https://imgur.com/Np9UlLu

Right leg
Again the left looks like a stronger callus on xray but its the right leg that i put more weight and has actually stopped me from falling once.

https://imgur.com/QZn1kdl

I have been walking longer and longer distances, I think recovery has also been hard because im abit heavy at 80Kgs, So if you are thinking of doing HLN with dr sarin try to get down to 65kgs because then you will be allowed to walk or weight bear while you lengthen.
Things are looking up, Dr sarin and his surgical assistant are both happy with the progress.

4cms

« Reply #345 on: April 03, 2019, 06:50:57 PM »

Just a small note

My baby jumped while we were on the bed and hit my right leg really hard! I have never been so angry with my baby.
Today was one of the first days that all pain was gone while walking. I couldnt sleep because i was so angry.

I messaged Dr Sarin, I didnt know it was early morning there but he still answered me quickly and said the callus is way too formed to be disrupted at this point.
Still what a champ he still answered at like 1am in the morning.
What a relief ive been worrying for like 5 hours.

Ghostfish

« Reply #346 on: April 04, 2019, 03:12:58 AM »

Hi 4cm

You have done a great job!!  It is really magnificent to achieve what you have achieved.  Yeah, you need to be very careful with your kid, that is pretty much the most dangerous stuff for now. LOL  I did cll last year and have a small boy at 6 yr.  He is a small evil for this sake.  He knows I am sick and weak but then he likes to push and jump on me. lol  For many months, I had been so scared whenever he was around me but now I feel much more comfortable to play with him.

Good luck!!

4cms

« Reply #347 on: April 04, 2019, 10:32:30 AM »

Hi 4cm

You have done a great job!!  It is really magnificent to achieve what you have achieved.  Yeah, you need to be very careful with your kid, that is pretty much the most dangerous stuff for now. LOL  I did cll last year and have a small boy at 6 yr.  He is a small evil for this sake.  He knows I am sick and weak but then he likes to push and jump on me. lol  For many months, I had been so scared whenever he was around me but now I feel much more comfortable to play with him.

Good luck!!

Thanks dude,  Yea everynight my 2 year old plays wwf wrestling jumping from one side of the bed to the other.
Yesterday hurt so i was abit worried but the pain didnt go beyound a couple of hours and eased up the longer i waited.

Its fine because i walked alot today and i felt good, Just abit of sartorious muscle pain in the right leg which is on the inner thigh.

4cms

« Reply #348 on: April 05, 2019, 12:09:15 PM »

Exogen ultrasound bone healing

I went to see my Doctor yesterday for an xray review, he also asked for my local hospital to help with my recovery.
I might be very lucky, The hospital has said they will be testing the use of exogen with patients and that they will get me in for treatment using the exogen ultrasound bone healing system.
This is going to be great i get the treatment, Its also at no cost, I love Australia.
I ll update on this topic once i get my first treatment.

Ghostfish

« Reply #349 on: April 05, 2019, 12:18:53 PM »

Wow Exogen for free!
I was thinking about Exogen when I was lengthening.  Luckily, my bones seemed to grow fine so I didn't buy it.  But, I heard it works!  It could facilitate bone consolidation 10-20% faster, which is quite significant. 
Good luck for your recovery!

4cms

« Reply #350 on: April 05, 2019, 02:21:20 PM »

Yea i was thinking about buying it but pretty sure it was like $3,000 which to me was too much to spend.
So when they said they will book me in for it i was over the moon.
Thanks man yea im doing my best to recover.
Im taking in all the necessary nutrients like vitamin c, magnesium, sun, protein, vitamin k and calcium of course.

Not sure if you read my diary just after i left india but my callus was struggling and pain was at a scale of 10/10.

Where im at now is soo much better.
I cant even walk unaided yet but im happy because i can see the progress.

4cms

« Reply #351 on: April 12, 2019, 04:40:27 AM »

Update

Today i began Using Exogen which im very excited about.
I put a strap on with the exgogen instrument on the break site and sit with it on for 20 minutes on each leg.
Healing should increase now!

Cant wait to see next xray in 30 days.

4cms

« Reply #352 on: April 22, 2019, 08:57:30 AM »

Update

The last 2 days have been amazing, I have been using the exogen bone healing system for about 11 days but the last 2 days my pain levels have decreased even more to the point that i would rate overall pain levels to be a 3-4/10 when it hits at its worst. I no longer get pain in my left hamstrings and also the pain above my left knee is almost completly gone.
When i walk i walk faster and with almost all weight on the ground other than what the crutches decrease......Yes im not walking unaided yet but i am so improved that i feel i am close to walking unaided.
I was abit negative after i left india but now i cam see that i had nothing to worry about other than a slow recovery which ill put down to being sick too many times while in india and taking too much diclofenac pain killer. ( remember diclofenac is in volaren and flexura d )

If anyone has any questions, Dont hesistate to ask me as i know not everyone has 90k to go to dr paley or rozenburg for internals.

fodawupa

• Visitor
« Reply #353 on: May 01, 2019, 10:30:11 AM »

can u post some videos 4cms? u did the most experimental nail surgery with a doctor with poor reputation(on the forum, in real life he might be good as u said). Could you please show us ur recovery?

4cms

« Reply #354 on: May 01, 2019, 11:55:58 AM »

Yea look i dont now how to post videos only pics.
Also im not the only one to have used this rod, Adolf, 188close have both used this rod successfully but too many people were too negative calling it a fake diary, I actually have a video of 188close walking and he looked amazing.
Their diaries are further back like 2015 i think.

Adolf
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2494.0
188close
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=2895.0
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 12:22:40 PM by 4cms »

fodawupa

• Visitor
« Reply #355 on: May 01, 2019, 12:40:21 PM »

it is still a relatively new less used nail.precice has been used 10s of thousands of times now. also we hav not seen any media from those 2 diaries.

posting videos is simple. just have a friend record (below ur face if u prefer) and walk and jog and jump and so on... and up load it youtube. then share link of youtube video in ur diary.

only u as patient of sarin has the powers to show that his reputation has been tarnish unfairly. if he was really a buthcer so many patients wouldnt go to him. many like yourself wouldnt get 2 segments lengthened. we just need more documentation through videos. sweden used to do that after tibia surgery but he now does not. but since u hav done both it would be a real testament.

u seem like a no bs guy who does what he think is right in life and works for it. i wish u good luck with recoery!

4cms

« Reply #356 on: May 01, 2019, 01:47:30 PM »

it is still a relatively new less used nail.precice has been used 10s of thousands of times now. also we hav not seen any media from those 2 diaries.

posting videos is simple. just have a friend record (below ur face if u prefer) and walk and jog and jump and so on... and up load it youtube. then share link of youtube video in ur diary.

only u as patient of sarin has the powers to show that his reputation has been tarnish unfairly. if he was really a buthcer so many patients wouldnt go to him. many like yourself wouldnt get 2 segments lengthened. we just need more documentation through videos. sweden used to do that after tibia surgery but he now does not. but since u hav done both it would be a real testament.

u seem like a no bs guy who does what he think is right in life and works for it. i wish u good luck with recoery!

Yea look i think you are not informed well enough, Im 4 and a half months post lengthening and i didnt weight bear or walk during lengthening except a couple of times.
I also have had a slow recovery, If you have read my diary you will see that.
So at the moment i am walking very well with crutches not yet able to walk unaided and definetly not ready to jump or run.
I can post a video if theres a way that doesnt involve a youtube account. Its up to you wether you believe it or not im not fussed if you dont.
Again also if you've read my whole diary you will see points where i am critical of a few things that have happened with dr sarin, He was however able to regain my trust and confidence after he did not abandon me and kept in touch after i left.
The other thing is i dont claim that this rod is even comparable to precise Because its not but it will do the job.
Remember ive have never claimed to have a quick recovery, Quite the opposite so i would question why you would suspect my diary not sure if you do.
Its only been the last month or so that things have improved but remember im also using the exogen bone healing system.
Thanks for your well wishes.

P.s if you wanna see a real horror story go look at unicorns diary with dr guichet, Now thats a real butcher and he charges over 61k usd and makes patients pay for complications. Or go look up unicorn gets taller on instagram.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 02:37:57 PM by 4cms »

fodawupa

• Visitor
« Reply #357 on: May 01, 2019, 05:24:19 PM »

i dont doubt u friend.

u can upload videos to imgur.com. no need of youtube account there. advantage of youtube account is u can restrict it more well, but imgur is an option. no force, only if u are comfortable.

4cms

« Reply #358 on: May 02, 2019, 04:24:55 AM »

I did try once with imgur but i couldnt follow the instructions, I will say though even if i did upload a video at this stage you'll only see me walking with crutches fast lol not that, Thats impressive. Im just happy that i have made progress and no longer in severe pain and that im stronger.
I can take short steps without the crutches but still feels heavy.

fodawupa

• Visitor
« Reply #359 on: May 11, 2019, 07:43:27 AM »

I did try once with imgur but i couldnt follow the instructions, I will say though even if i did upload a video at this stage you'll only see me walking with crutches fast lol not that, Thats impressive. Im just happy that i have made progress and no longer in severe pain and that im stronger.
I can take short steps without the crutches but still feels heavy.

dude u literally have to press the upload button on imgur and browse to the file on ur computer  ;D no account necessary. if u are writing on the forum u are more than capable of using imgur  ;)

anyways i m happy ur state is improving. hopefully u will be able to do full exercises like squats after this. most people forget ability to squat after femur lengthening.

4cms

« Reply #360 on: May 17, 2019, 04:38:12 AM »

I ll post one within the next 2 months.

Here is my latest left leg xray, It's doing very well.

https://imgur.com/a/UckePrG

Now the right leg its still in need of better callus, I ll post aso a side view of the right leg but heres the front view.
https://imgur.com/a/dIiLmxU

Here's the right leg lateral or side View, which looks better than the front view.

https://imgur.com/a/gbw830G

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up