Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: Internal femurs dr sarin - second surgery  (Read 16928 times)

4cms

Re: Internal femurs dr sarin - second surgery
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2018, 01:26:40 PM »

The HNL nail is not produced or even invented in Belgium. The only trace of development of this nail tracks back to India. So it is an Indian nail and hell knows how safe and reliable it is. For $30k  it an absolute joke to undergo surgery there. Anyway I wish you all the best and hopefully everything will be fine.

I will try and be as respectful as possible quite frankly your claim makes me laugh especially since i had to order the rod from jeannor bvba in belgium myself and pay for it 6 weeks in advance for it to be delivered to the medical supplies dealer in mumbai
This is the company that produces it and this is their link

http://www.jeannor.be/

Its a joke you say ?

Below is the receipt of the $6,000 usd i paid for the nail manufactured by jeannor in belgium and delivered to india, next time get facts right aye

Number 2 : you calling me a lyer ?

https://imgur.com/a/R2rB3l1

https://imgur.com/a/cK67WRw

Your claim is a joke and thank you for the well wishes
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 03:52:26 PM by 4cms »

GrowTow

« Reply #63 on: October 21, 2018, 04:11:48 PM »

@4cms

How is it possible to work out?

I will have limb lengthening surgery one day but how do I keep up my gains? You look like a built guy. How do you maintain your upper body muscle etc?

Also I maybe wrote my question wrong last time but how much is this costing you in the currency you paid. if you paid in us dollars how much was it? i'm just trying to work it out in euros because im not sure if you paid in us or aus dollars
Current: 5'6: 10-13cm Cross Lenghtening w/ Dr Sarin
End Goal: 5'11

cool

« Reply #64 on: October 21, 2018, 04:32:56 PM »

Your diary is very informative 4cms. Please keep it going, some of us read it with interest and not to bicker about doctors.
8)

4cms

« Reply #65 on: October 21, 2018, 05:34:18 PM »

@4cms

How is it possible to work out?

I will have limb lengthening surgery one day but how do I keep up my gains? You look like a built guy. How do you maintain your upper body muscle etc?

Also I maybe wrote my question wrong last time but how much is this costing you in the currency you paid. if you paid in us dollars how much was it? i'm just trying to work it out in euros because im not sure if you paid in us or aus dollars

26,000 euro - 30,000 u.s - 42,000 aud

If you are doing femurs like me you wont be able to do much atleast for the first 10 days. With regards to muscle because my baby is with me i use her for shoulder press and bicep curls , for chest and tricep you can use your bed and a bed and do dips modifying to close grip for triceps and wide grip to try and hit some chest. But take it easy even til day 12 as to not fall or somthing with dips.

Hope that answers your question

4cms

« Reply #66 on: October 21, 2018, 05:37:00 PM »

Your diary is very informative 4cms. Please keep it going, some of us read it with interest and not to bicker about doctors.

Thank you cool , i appreciate you telling me that , for your and doddleboy's sake i will try and give as much information as possible.
Any questions just ask.

4cms

« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2018, 05:38:13 PM »

Quick Update

The last two days i have lengthened 1.5mm per day
So i am now up to 8mm

I done some reading on calcium requirements for broken bones , the safe zone is anywhere near 1000mg.

The milk i ordered has 200mg per 250ml glass
So last 2 days ive been drinking 4 or 5 glasses per day and adding in some ice cream delivery for fun.
I like coconut ice cream and coffee flavour with that it should push me over 1000mg.

I have also been doing my own pyhsio because shariq the phsio has been sick for 2 days. I basically do leg lifts 20 reps - sets
And i do knee bends again 20 reps - 3 sets
I do these on my bed , im actually making great progress i kind of try and push past the pain bit by bit.

Just on lengthening , with each 1mm you will feel like a pressure in your quads , feels like a balloon inflating then deflating but with a little pain afterwards. Its not so bad.

Tomorrow i reach 9mm !

4cms

« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2018, 07:20:50 AM »

Since i dont have my vitamin D tablets yet i went out and sat in the sun legs exposed for 30 minutes.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 07:41:06 AM by 4cms »

4cms

« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2018, 07:21:51 PM »

There is abit of annoying pain in what seems to be where the rod screws into the top of the femur. Hope it goes away. I have been moving alot though.

Sweden

« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2018, 11:05:57 PM »

The sun will do wonders for you. I’ve never been out in the sun so much as I was in India. Loved it.

Best days were taking my Red Bull and Dairy Milk Silk out in the sun. Going inside, pass out, wake up and order pizza and more Red Bull.

Aaahhh yes! Those were the days. :)
Bro’ I’m coming over to you. Tell Sarin to have nails ready for tomorrow. If I do 8cm I’ll be my dream height too. 188cm.  8)

Take care buddy. I’ll let you know when I’m off to my next fight.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

4cms

« Reply #71 on: October 24, 2018, 01:34:03 AM »

The sun will do wonders for you. I’ve never been out in the sun so much as I was in India. Loved it.

Best days were taking my Red Bull and Dairy Milk Silk out in the sun. Going inside, pass out, wake up and order pizza and more Red Bull.

Aaahhh yes! Those were the days. :)
Bro’ I’m coming over to you. Tell Sarin to have nails ready for tomorrow. If I do 8cm I’ll be my dream height too. 188cm.  8)

Take care buddy. I’ll let you know when I’m off to my next fight.

Hahha yea its strange when  i look back to those tibia days in the sarin guest house i look back on them with fond memories , we had 12 to 15 patients at times both foriegn and indian in the same guest house. I remember i used to carry myself down the stairs with my arms almost gauranteed to find 2 or 3 people gathered around the tv or lounge. We had those party nights aswell if you remember during diwali.
Good dayz !
Yea i got my vitamin D tablets yesterday which i will take and still go into the sun for double effect .These days i eat well and to top off the day or night i order ice cream from a dessert place called crepe fe , they deliver fast and they also do waffles with fruit and ice cream. I been ordering the gelato ice cream version which is no egg but made with extra milk so i dont expect to see a weak callus.

Thought you were serious for a second about coming lol.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2018, 02:25:38 AM by 4cms »

4cms

« Reply #72 on: October 24, 2018, 02:00:07 PM »

Food Update

So since ive been here this second time around , i have been looking for a delivery place or shop on the zomato delivery app that will deliver most of the nutrients i need for a speedy callilus formation in one order.

Finally i have found a restaurant on zomato called GoGourmet . I have my calcium through milk , i have my vitamin D tablets and i can order chicken from anywhere. I wanted a place where i could most nutrients that areant easy to get from one place , the 2 most elusive to get fresh were vitmin c and vitamin K.
This go gourmet place delivers foods with everything in one meal . I ordered roast chicken with kale, spinach for vitamin K , red and yellow capsicums and tomatoes for vitamin C, chicken protein. So all i really need after that is to have my 3- 4 glasses of milk per day and my vitamin K supplement.

It sounds trivial but gettng healthy food that tastes good is not easy to find when ordering bedside. The other thing is i prefer real food over supplements, the vitamin D supp is understandale but their is something satisfying about stuffing your face with leafy greens while doing leg lenthening it just pumps you full of vitamin K goodness lol.

montahn

« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2018, 07:32:15 AM »

So what is your goal height ??

Did you got 2 surgeries ?? how much you gain in first surgery ??
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

4cms

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2018, 08:29:38 AM »

Goal height 172- 173cm

I done 6.5cm first surgery but suspect compression of 0.5cm.

Yes this is my second surgery going for a maximum of 4cms.
First surgery was tibias now its internal femur.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 10:13:32 AM by 4cms »

Sanity

« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2018, 01:12:15 PM »

keep pushing ddue.

and also if u did 6 on tibias why in the world u wana go 4 on femurs. that is so ineffecient as we know femurs can handle much more amount than tibias.

4cms

« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2018, 03:04:54 AM »

keep pushing ddue.

and also if u did 6 on tibias why in the world u wana go 4 on femurs. that is so ineffecient as we know femurs can handle much more amount than tibias.

I understand your point of view but i dont want to lose atheletic ability , the other thing is i only want to make it to 173cm or 174.
Finally i need a quick recovery because i have a wife and child and need to get back to work.

Thanks for your concern.

4cms

« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2018, 03:25:38 AM »

Pain update and xray news

Yesterday nighy was the worst pain i ever experienced , i think as a result of being moved from guest house to car and car to xray place. Then also my baby was sick so ji jo the medical assistant also took us to a paediatric doctor for my baby.
Now i really must dedicate a few sentences on Ji Jo the medical assistant who comes and lengthens for me , this guy has been so helpful he is very kind and comes everyday to lengthen for me.  Like a said yesterday he came and took me to xrays early because i wanted to check how much lengthening had occured and  i was in pain then took us to a hospital for my baby and got us nappies for my baby too. Hes a great guy.

Now there was a small concern which was that the 2 people lengthening for me Ji Jo and akbar may have been turning alittle to much with each turn. I did ask 2 times for 1.5mm which amounts to 3mm instead of 2mm. So everyday since the begining of lengthening Ji Jo has turned for me and on 2 occasions akbar. I took a break before yesterday for one day and yesterday for the first time i turned a 1/4 turn - 90 degrees fot 1mm on both legs.

Xray

I am partly sad and part happy good news first. My left leg measured 1.5cms and my right leg measured 2.1cms the reason why i am abit upset is i dont want to go to fast and to me 1.5cm seems ok but 2.1cm is alot  I told Dr Sarin about this and he said he will now come to do my lengthening everyday to avoid this, both he and myself want a slow lengthening from this point on. I also think this is the major cause of my pain. So Dr Sarin will do my lengthening now.
I have the Xray which i will try and post pictures of once i feel less pain. I am not a doctor but im not too good at seeing the callus bear in mind the xray was taken 13 days post surgery so its only early days.
Will post the xray soon.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 04:02:58 AM by 4cms »

montahn

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2018, 06:50:43 AM »

Hello

How many days it take to full recovery ? I mean how many days it take to walking as normal before you u doing first surgery ?

Did people notice any posture change after surgery when u walk ??

Thanks
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

4cms

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2018, 08:16:53 AM »

Hello

How many days it take to full recovery ? I mean how many days it take to walking as normal before you u doing first surgery ?

Did people notice any posture change after surgery when u walk ??

Thanks

To honest bro i cant answer these questions about my current femur surgery , At the moment I am going to stop lengthening for atleast 6-10 days or aslong as dr sarin says due to pain.

Femurs

If i only do 4cms,  full recovery should not take more than 6months , thats only an estimate though.

Tibias First surgery

If you are talking about my first surgery on tibias , full recovery took about 1 year but i was still good at 10 months.
I didnt notice any posture changes from the first surgerym

Sweden

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2018, 11:25:11 AM »

What did Sarin say about your rods in your lower legs?
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Sanity

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2018, 11:54:32 AM »

in terms of pain u think external tibias is more painful or internal femurs?

4cms

« Reply #82 on: October 26, 2018, 12:13:26 PM »

What did Sarin say about your rods in your lower legs?

Nothing we havent talked about it , i will see if we can get them out before i leave but its still ok as a doctor in australia has agreed take the screws out as they are occasionally the problem not much though.

4cms

« Reply #83 on: October 26, 2018, 12:39:57 PM »

in terms of pain u think external tibias is more painful or internal femurs?

Ok look , i think femurs are more painful but that could be because i already done tibias and am already stretched.

Just going by the 2 seperately , femurs are more painful.
But remember recovery for femurs is said to be quicker too.

4cms

« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2018, 03:00:39 PM »

Xray update

Ok so below im posting my right leg xray at 2.1cms i think the measuring lines abit off so really think its 2cms.
The callus is the cloudy grey bits in the space, even the faintest cloudy bits you see are callus. Im also told xrays are 10% over qouted to it might actually be 1.8cms.

https://imgur.com/a/exue8wB

Heres the left leg, not as good as the right but its lengthened less 1.5 cm, the actual callus in it is abit thicker where it is

https://imgur.com/a/3gzI1MO

Sanity

« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2018, 03:30:31 PM »

how long did it take u to be able to run after ur first tibia surgery? like in months years etc. thanks

4cms

« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2018, 03:44:57 PM »

Yea look definetely more than a year , but again this was 5 to 6 years ago hard to remember.

cool

« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2018, 04:49:13 AM »

Take care of the distraction rate dude. This is a relatively less used nail and I'm worried for you.

And is there something written in an Arabic language on the x-rays?
8)

4cms

« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2018, 04:55:47 AM »

i used a phone for backround light and there is arabic writing on the phone , im lucky there is a good callus in the right leg and still some callus in the less distracted left leg.
Whats strange is the more distracted right leg has more callus. I have actually stopped lengthening for a period so my nerves and muscles can catch up.
Also considering its femurs its only the right leg thats abit too far , once again lucky it haa a callus.

Thanks for your concern , i ll take it easy next days.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 07:51:43 AM by 4cms »

TinyTL

« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2018, 10:20:28 AM »

is it me or does upper part of the bone (above the blank callus area) look a bit leaning? if you draw a straight line from it, it will no where hit the lower part of the bone?
is it because of leaning in reaming of cavity?

4cms

« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2018, 12:45:49 PM »

On the right leg i think is what you're taking about ?
The cavity itself is never exactly straight , i have xrays before the surgery and the cavity is not straight but slightly curved , i could show you xrays if you'd like.

TinyTL

« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2018, 12:48:56 PM »

On the right leg i think is what you're taking about ?

4cms

« Reply #92 on: October 28, 2018, 12:58:44 PM »

@TinyTL
i think you have drawn that line way off buddy considering femurs curve slightly inwards lol , you should know your femurs are curved and so are the cavities within them.
Look at the xray to see what femurs actually look like and how when looking down at the xray they curve to the right.

https://imgur.com/a/JMKWBes

As the callus grows it will curve to the right not to the left as the line you drew lol.
There is also alot of distraction to go so as the distance gets further so does the dna determined curve it will also look straighter but still slightly curved as i get closer to finishing.

I tallked to doctor sarin about this earlier , femurs are not like tibias , they have a 3 axial curve and it grows to union properly.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 04:18:47 PM by 4cms »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13   Go Up