Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dr ajay abrol  (Read 273 times)

roseabc123@yahoo.in

• Visitor
Dr ajay abrol
« on: October 09, 2018, 03:03:24 PM »

Affordable  limb lengthening by experienced surgeon .
Presently three patients are undergoing lon limb lengthening surgery.
Provides very affordable limb lengthening at very minimal  and better price compared to any other Indian surgeon.
Packages Al'so available including accommodation inside hospital with physio therapy ad food.
Contact Dr ajay abrol:9560867721

singhisking

• Visitor
Re: Dr ajay abrol
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 03:24:32 PM »

Why are you posting like advertisement? your posting history has unrelated posts and suddenly you post this info about ajay abrol.

please see how other doctor pages were created in unbiased manner. you are saying "better price compared to "ANY" other Indian surgeon" how do you know?

if you are saying "experienced surgeon" please put his qualifications, LL experience and etc

rx100

Re: Dr ajay abrol
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 08:09:55 AM »

see boss I had a very smooth and better experience with this doctor so I wanted world to know there are much better doctors like ajay abrol who are providing good treatment and care.
i seen many people who want to do limb lengthening but due to excessive  pricing many people can't afford but this doctor price is very less and ample of experence so obviously I wanted to help all those people
My posts r unrelated because i don't plan and post what i feel.that's what i write because i am real i had provided my contact number also for checks.
does any one in this forum have guts to provide contact for cross verfication.
Pages: [1]   Go Up