Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Glucosamine experience  (Read 1805 times)

Mzacr

Glucosamine experience
« on: October 11, 2018, 01:56:02 AM »

I have been taking Glucosamine for the heck of it and I noticed that now after quite some time my morning height increase by 0.5cm and my afternoon height aswell.  Has anyone here taken and got better or no results?

6'2_dream

Re: Glucosamine experience
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 12:41:01 PM »

I have been taking Glucosamine for the heck of it and I noticed that now after quite some time my morning height increase by 0.5cm and my afternoon height aswell.  Has anyone here taken and got better or no results?

How old are you  ?
According to what I studied
for adults who stop growing unhappily it does not make any difference to use glucosamine .....: / we have some variation with daily stretches can reach 1 inch (2.5cm)
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

Mzacr

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 04:55:36 PM »

I'm 19. Yeah maybe I did grow naturally. I just found it interesting if it is really the glucosamine.

Zamii

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 08:37:57 PM »

I'm 19. Yeah maybe I did grow naturally. I just found it interesting if it is really the glucosamine.

The only way to know is when you stop taking it if you go back to your original height, what dosage do you use a day?

Mzacr

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 09:54:06 PM »

Mm I don't know. I think it is like 1500 or something. I just follow the instructions on the label. I ain't going to risk myself.

Knik

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2018, 12:52:00 PM »

The only way to know is when you stop taking it if you go back to your original height, what dosage do you use a day?

so people on this forum are going to pay all their life expensive things to be 0,5cm taller ?
Looking for Pili

we.live.once

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2023, 11:51:27 AM »

I am taking, but still did not see any result
from 185 to 190

AlmostSix

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2023, 05:58:06 AM »

so people on this forum are going to pay all their life expensive things to be 0,5cm taller ?
"all their life expensive things" bro glucosamine costs $30 for a 3.5 month supply. that's chump change for anyone who could afford CLL.
all i want is to be a solid 183. currently closer to 182 at the end of the day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up