Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did LL made you more athletic?  (Read 948 times)

Iso9

Did LL made you more athletic?
« on: October 04, 2018, 02:06:43 PM »

I hate it having short legs, can LL make you more athletic?
temp banned for posting irrelevant topic in wrong section

ramaka

Re: Did LL made you more athletic?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 03:06:42 PM »

I hate it having short legs, can LL make you more athletic?

What’s your height and your leg length aka your inseam and no LL will reduce your athleticism but that’s not to say you’ll never be able to run/exercise again

Trevor.P

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 03:14:21 PM »

What’s your height and your leg length aka your inseam and no LL will reduce your athleticism but that’s not to say you’ll never be able to run/exercise again

Sorry in my post you are telling me to forget to be athletic again and here you say the opposite ... why?

Jim_dabarber

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 03:44:45 PM »

Sorry in my post you are telling me to forget to be athletic again and here you say the opposite ... why?

Being athletic is more than just run/exercise. Altering your biomechanics will mean you will most likely not ever be able to play sports like before and definitely not better than before as your soft tissues will be stretched beyond their normal length. You will however be able to run and exercise but at a much slower speed. Sports require explosiveness and thats something you will lose right away nomatter how much you lengthen.
165 cm pre LL / 174 cm after undergoing 4cm on tibias and 5cm on femurs, Cross-Lengthening with Dr. Kulesh and Dr. Solomin / http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=5016.0

ramaka

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 05:08:25 PM »

If you can avoid dr monogal the horror stories I’ve heard from that guy are insane if someone did 4-5 cm which on average is pretty safe and he ballsed it up it says a lot about his ability as a dr I’d rather pay more money and know I’m in good hands then ever go to that maniac

At what point did I mention sport in your post all I said was avoid dr monegal because of all the negative reviews he’s had

Cinderella

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 07:20:48 PM »

Troll style hahaha

Does anyone with more than 2 cells in their brain put your opinion (based on ‘I heard’) over true patients opinion??
Don’t be silly...do you really trust this Troll story?

Damn, well everyone chooses in life...it is a matter of doing the right choice.

#Trevor in my case I had no athletic activities, due to an accident in my childhood. Had LL discrepancy and early arthritis. Now I can walk normal, use a bycicle and go to the gym. Doc advice me not to perform impact sports after major hip reconstruction. Follow your heart

edwardv6

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 09:19:18 PM »

He's 6'1 186cm
banned for flaming/hostility

Johnson1111

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2018, 12:19:40 AM »

He's 6'1 186cm

He's the tallest person on this website but he bitches the most/is the most insecure...

Oh the damn irony

ramaka

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 02:59:00 PM »

Troll style hahaha

Does anyone with more than 2 cells in their brain put your opinion (based on ‘I heard’) over true patients opinion??
Don’t be silly...do you really trust this Troll story?

Damn, well everyone chooses in life...it is a matter of doing the right choice.

#Trevor in my case I had no athletic activities, due to an accident in my childhood. Had LL discrepancy and early arthritis. Now I can walk normal, use a bycicle and go to the gym. Doc advice me not to perform impact sports after major hip reconstruction. Follow your heart

There is plenty of people on this forum with bad feedback on monegal however because you choose to ignore it you call those people trying to help other trolls or idiots yes I’ve heard things about the doctor on this forum so because you don’t want me to be right I’m somehow a troll seriously grow up

Cinderella

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 03:14:10 PM »

Don’t trust all you read hahaha
Just check how many account bans had been occurring (including the current one).
Your opinion is clear based on “i read” “they told”...
you can also read a lot of patient successful diaries (probably the most in this forum).
Don’t know your aim, as you are not probably even a patient, but your point is clear enought.
You can google “Lebron sucks” and you will get over 10.000.000 google search...does he?
All good people get many haters, that’s internet.  Lack of reliability of people behind a keyboard spreading sh.. hidden in Irvine, Chantilly or Texas..
For the people it is good to do their own research, but as I explained before, every time you put his name in here people realize the type of haters you are...and they check how successful his patients are. Call it “reverse or rebound effect” but you are probably creating a nice revenue to doctors you attack. Have fun

ramaka

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 03:42:17 PM »

Don’t trust all you read hahaha
Just check how many account bans had been occurring (including the current one).
Your opinion is clear based on “i read” “they told”...
you can also read a lot of patient successful diaries (probably the most in this forum).
Don’t know your aim, as you are not probably even a patient, but your point is clear enought.
You can google “Lebron sucks” and you will get over 10.000.000 google search...does he?
All good people get many haters, that’s internet.  Lack of reliability of people behind a keyboard spreading sh.. hidden in Irvine, Chantilly or Texas..
For the people it is good to do their own research, but as I explained before, every time you put his name in here people realize the type of haters you are...and they check how successful his patients are. Call it “reverse or rebound effect” but you are probably creating a nice revenue to doctors you attack. Have fun

So basically your saying that the people who have had a bad experience with him are all liers that makes no sense basically your saying he can’t screw up the job he’s doing and I’m still waiting on the other guy to explain to me how I said he couldn’t get a full recovery but hey whatever. Let him go to that guy sure it’s cheaper but for a lot of things in this day and age you generally get what you pay for.
So much for trying to help someone out.

Cinderella

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2018, 04:30:56 PM »

You didn’t get it. Haha
No worries, as said trust he guy if you want. The guy with no evidence of being a true patient.
That is fine... read the diaries. There is a nice video from Yagen travelling  arround the world after tibia and femur lengthening with him.
Anyway... I don’t blame your lack of Understanding.
As I said your point is clear here. Pointless I would say, but valid anyway.

In your balance paranoid words (check his more than 400 post under 5 diferent accounts) weight more than dozen of genuine diaries. Ok, this just make me laught.

In life not always you get what you pay for... but your words proof a special pattern of being.
You sound funny thought. Cheers

notatroll

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 07:16:16 PM »

Thanks for your support Racurz. I'm here to help you guys. I've sent evidence to people in private and you know.

Don't listen to Cinderella. She's most probably Monegal's staff (fake PT) or an alt account of Dr M or MM. She's too obvious.

ramaka

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2018, 05:54:26 PM »

Thanks for your support Racurz. I'm here to help you guys. I've sent evidence to people in private and you know.

Don't listen to Cinderella. She's most probably Monegal's staff (fake PT) or an alt account of Dr M or MM. She's too obvious.

For some reason anytime someone bad mouths monegal this person is straight on the defence for him it would actually make you think

notatroll

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2018, 06:00:50 PM »

For some reason anytime someone bad mouths monegal this person is straight on the defence for him it would actually make you think

I bet it's the doctor himself or his staff (MM included).

Cinderella

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2018, 06:07:11 PM »

Well at least you have each other.
Lunatics match at Forum’s first dates!

Well you can say whatever troll. After your 5 previous bannings including this account show the tope of person you are. At least you have a supporter! So congrats!
Being for Irvine California...so close to Nuvasive makes me also think 😂😂

That s how it goes here... people have excellent outcome (as Yagen) and this person (to call him somehow) kidnaps the diary and calls him or me ‘fake’ or M workers 😂😂

Sounds funny after a major hip reconstruction following fracture at 12! You are fake and creating false testimonial should be cause of permanent banning.
Here comes my challenge again: post your x rays and I will post mines! I have no problem in doing that...do you? You will come out saying you don’t want to be recognized by your terrible doctor hahaha. Silly silly... enjoy your miserable life funny Californian boy and his little clown!

ramaka

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2018, 06:34:43 PM »

Well at least you have each other.
Lunatics match at Forum’s first dates!

Well you can say whatever troll. After your 5 previous bannings including this account show the tope of person you are. At least you have a supporter! So congrats!
Being for Irvine California...so close to Nuvasive makes me also think 😂😂

That s how it goes here... people have excellent outcome (as Yagen) and this person (to call him somehow) kidnaps the diary and calls him or me ‘fake’ or M workers 😂😂

Sounds funny after a major hip reconstruction following fracture at 12! You are fake and creating false testimonial should be cause of permanent banning.
Here comes my challenge again: post your x rays and I will post mines! I have no problem in doing that...do you? You will come out saying you don’t want to be recognized by your terrible doctor hahaha. Silly silly... enjoy your miserable life funny Californian boy and his little clown!

So your going off one persons diary example yegan I haven’t was his diary in full but I saw the part where you were told x-rays were sent in private mails, for some reason you’ve got a real issue with me example after I told the other guy that without a good doctor he’d struggle to achieve 100% athletic  recovery and yet you and for some reason that guy had your freaking periods that day

notatroll

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2018, 07:34:16 PM »

So your going off one persons diary example yegan I haven’t was his diary in full but I saw the part where you were told x-rays were sent in private mails, for some reason you’ve got a real issue with me example after I told the other guy that without a good doctor he’d struggle to achieve 100% athletic  recovery and yet you and for some reason that guy had your freaking periods that day

Freaking periods haha

Yeah xrays were sent in private. I won't discuss with her about this again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up