Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a big difference in safety between doing LL at 27 and 30?  (Read 2264 times)

The reason I ask is because it takes time to multiply money.

So let's say the total cost of the surgery is 50k euro.

If once I save 50k euro and I do it, then after the surgery I will start from zero again. But if I wait till I have 100-150k before doing the surgery, then I will have 50k-100k extra to reinvest the money into stock market or whatever, then after the surgery I might not have to work as much again.

But then that will take more time and obviously I will need to rethink that if the cost of doing the surgery later is increases in risks.

edwardv6

Re: Is there a big difference in safety between doing LL at 27 and 30?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 09:48:30 PM »

"stock market or whatever"

Sounds like you don't know much about it. You're seeing the perfect scenario only and if you go into any market thinking you can't lose, well, let me know what the slaughterhouse is like.

50-100k to invest with isn't going to get you good returns anyway, you might see 10-20k if you do great for the YEAR.
Day trading on the other hand...quicker way to the slaughterhouse if you don't know sh1t about it.

banned for flaming/hostility

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 09:53:24 PM »

Sounds like you don't know much about it. You're seeing the perfect scenario only and if you go into any market thinking you can't lose, well, let me know what the slaughterhouse is like.

50-100k to invest with isn't going to get you good returns anyway, you might see 10-20k if you do great for the YEAR.
Day trading on the other hand...quicker way to the slaughterhouse if you don't know sh1t about it.

Sounds like you don't either.

edwardv6

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 10:15:51 PM »

Sounds like you don't either.
Sounds like you're still bitter, what did I say that suggests I don't know anything about the stock market?

Mad again because I burst another little bubble of yours? What did you think you were going to get after a year with 50-100k invested lol?

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 10:39:56 PM »

Anyone can give a proper answer please? Thx.

Body Builder

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 10:45:19 PM »

No it doesn't.
End of discussion.

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 10:46:26 PM »

No it doesn't.
End of discussion.

You think the safety is perfectly equal between doing LL at 27 and 30?

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 11:01:22 PM »

You've never made a single productive post on this forum, every post has some condescending tone to try and make you feel better about yourself and always regarding yourself as superior intellectually or "more aware" than everyone else. I just want you to know that you're an absolute fking retard. That's all. :)

Body Builder

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 11:02:16 PM »

You think the safety is perfectly equal between doing LL at 27 and 30?
The question is about a big difference which surely there isn't.

And yes, between that ages the condition you are matters much more than the year difference.
The same person at a fit condition at 30 is a much better candidate than the same person at 27 with a less good condition.
All other things equal, that age difference won't play any significant role at all. From 38-40 yo and more there will be some difference but still at that age someone, especially a male, can have excellent results if he lengthens wisely with a good doctor.

« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 11:08:29 PM »

You've never made a single productive post on this forum, every post has some condescending tone to try and make you feel better about yourself and always regarding yourself as superior intellectually or "more aware" than everyone else. I just want you to know that you're an absolute fking retard. That's all. :)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 11:09:57 PM »

The question is about a big difference which surely there isn't.

And yes, between that ages the condition you are matters much more than the year difference.
The same person at a fit condition at 30 is a much better candidate than the same person at 27 with a less good condition.
All other things equal, that age difference won't play any significant role at all. From 38-40 yo and more there will be some difference but still at that age someone, especially a male, can have excellent results if he lengthens wisely with a good doctor.

Hmm. I wondered how significant is 'not significant'. But maybe I'll check with a doctor. Thanks anyway!

edwardv6

« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2018, 11:11:04 PM »

You've never made a single productive post on this forum, every post has some condescending tone to try and make you feel better about yourself and always regarding yourself as superior intellectually or "more aware" than everyone else. I just want you to know that you're an absolute fking retard. :)
Ooh finally had balls to say something? Mad because I try to push facts and truth against people's delusions, anecdotes, assumptions and opinions? Condescending? You mean just like your post but also filled with it everything wrong like I describe?

Can't argue my points so you resort to name calling lol 

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2018, 11:13:08 PM »

Ooh finally had balls to say something? Mad because I try to push facts and truth against people's delusions, anecdotes, assumptions and opinions? Condescending? You mean just like your post but also filled with it everything wrong like I describe?

God you're so fking annoying dude. You don't even bring up any valid points in any of your posts. All you did was make an account to come on here and type the word "bubble" and "delusional" a whole lot, and I will never understand why. I can tell by how you write you're a MASSIVE fking socially inept nerd in real life and you need to take a real look at your fking personality, life is not about being more "correct" about everyone or winning some bull  "intellectual" arguments online. Can't stand people like you and neither can 99% of the socially adjusted population.

Teehee, are you mad I just popped your bubble? You delusional smartass, signing up for a forum for no reason other than to act condescending and try and argue over the most bull  of things, like Mr. Olympia and fking stock investments, wow!!! What a master of all domains of knowledge, you delusional fkwit. Bubble popped!! Teehee! There goes your bubble! Delusional "intellect" retard. Look at me, I know about everything and I'm here to prove everyone wrong just because I say the word bubble and delusional!

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2018, 11:15:50 PM »

It's not that we can't but you're too much of a moron to entertain while we have plenty of things to do.

You don't need balls to say something on an internet forum.

edwardv6

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2018, 11:16:02 PM »

God you're so fking annoying dude. You don't even bring up any valid points in any of your posts. All you did was make an account to come on here and type the word "bubble" and "delusional" a whole lot, and I will never understand why. I can tell by how you write you're a MASSIVE fking socially inept nerd in real life and you need to take a real look at your fking personality, life is not about being more "correct" about everyone or winning some bull  "intellectual" arguments online. Can't stand people like you and neither can 99% of the socially adjusted population.
Lol keep proving my point further

edwardv6

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2018, 11:17:03 PM »

It's not that we can't but you're too much of a moron to entertain while we have plenty of things to do.
LMFAO like you tried arguing that Iso9 can be successful at boxing after LL but I shut down every point you made?

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2018, 11:17:32 PM »

Lol keep proving my point further

You've got nothing left to say now do you smart ass? Yep, neither do I. NO ONE here appreciates you, and I bet no one else does in real life either. Smug delusional moron.

« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2018, 11:18:27 PM »

LMFAO like you tried arguing that Iso9 can be successful at boxing after LL but I shut down every point you made?

Hahaha

edwardv6

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2018, 11:18:47 PM »

You've got nothing left to say now do you smart ass? Yep, neither do I. NO ONE here appreciates you, and I bet no one else does in real life either. Smug delusional moron.
Why do I need to say anymore when you keep proving my point?

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2018, 11:18:55 PM »

Wow!!! Yes bro! You really shut him down!!!! Does that make you feel better about your life? You are so intellectual, wow bro another delusional guy bubble popped!! Bubble popped bro! You are taking this forum by storm popping bubbles left and right, how does that make you feel btw? Does your mom know you spend your free time popping bubbles and calling random guys delusional on the internet? Amazing bro, she would be proud!

Johnson1111

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2018, 11:20:20 PM »

lol Captainamerica  ;D ;D

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2018, 11:20:26 PM »

Why do I need to say anymore when you keep proving my point?

fk all is being proved dumbass. All that's happening is your delusional ass is in shambles after he's been called out and all he has to retaliate to is bull  cop out responses like this. Yes bro you're winning, don't worry, just keep typing bull  like this and your intellectual superiority will be secure in your mind bro, you are much smarter, intelligent, more knowledgable than everyone on here on everything. No worries, you've won already bro! :) Most people abandon this retarded edgy faux intellectual personality at the age of 13 and become socially adjusted but somehow you've maintained it well into adulthood, impressive my friend. I was so delusional for thinking that bro, my bubble has been popped because I was deluded into thinking that people would grow out of this mindset bro, wow you've proved me wrong and popped my bubble friend. Kudos good sir, it is refreshing to see another intellectual man on the internet full of logic and reason! ;)

edwardv6

« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2018, 11:23:00 PM »

fk all is being proved dumbass. All that's happening is your delusional ass is in shambles after he's been called out and all he has to retaliate to is bull  cop out responses like this. Yes bro you're winning, don't worry, just keep typing bull  like this and your intellectual superiority will be secure in your mind bro, you are much smarter, intelligent, more knowledgable than everyone on here on everything. No worries, you've won already bro! :)
Assumptions - check
Opinions - check
Condescending (hypocrisy) - check
No rebuttals to any of my points - check

Thanks for proving my point once again

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2018, 11:28:11 PM »

Assumptions - check
Opinions - check
Condescending (hypocrisy) - check
No rebuttals to any of my points - check

Thanks for proving my point once again

Bubble - Check
Retard - Check
Deluded - Check
Bubble popped - Check
Deluded sense of intellect - Check
Smug, higher than though attitude - Check

There is no winning with guys like you because you are literally mentally retarded and will always see yourself as intellectually superior like a deluded fking retard. You are the annoying nerd of the 8th grade class. The kid with glasses from the Polar Express. Literally no one fking cares dude, this bull  is pathetic and you like to argue with people over the most bull  of bull  topics just to feel better about yourself, it's honestly comical. Who gives a fk if some guy wants to be Mr Olympia or another talks about the stock market, I guarantee you hardly know any more than they do yet you feel like a fking genius for just typing the words "delusional" and "bubble" for no reason to try and put them down. From the way you reply to people and conduct yourself on here, it's obvious you are an autistic MONG in real life bro. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

edwardv6

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2018, 11:31:08 PM »

Bubble - Check
Retard - Check
Deluded - Check
Bubble popped - Check
Deluded sense of intellect - Check
Smug, higher than though attitude - Check

There is no winning with guys like you because you are literally mentally retarded and will always see yourself as intellectually superior like a deluded fking retard. You are the annoying nerd of the 8th grade class. The kid with glasses from the Polar Express. Literally no one fking cares dude, this bull  is pathetic and you like to argue with people over the most bull  of bull  topics just to feel better about yourself, it's honestly comical. Who gives a fk if some guy wants to be Mr Olympia or another talks about the stock market, I guarantee you hardly know any more than they do yet you feel like a fking genius for just typing the words "delusional" and "bubble" for no reason. From the way you reply to people and conduct yourself on here, it's obvious you are an autistic MONG in real life bro. Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Lol but is anything I post wrong?

You can stop with wall of text every post, we get it, you're throwing a tantrum.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2018, 11:37:46 PM »

You can stop with wall of text every post, we get it, you're throwing a tantrum.

No one was talking about the fking stock market. Yes, he can expect like 2-3% return if he does well for the year on end, that's it. But there's no need to talk about the "slaughterhouse." Wow, SICK bro, you know about the slaughterhouse bro!!! So edgy, so knowledge, what a seasoned and experienced stock investor you must be.

It's not that any of your posts are wrong. You just don't say much of anything at all and assume a position of intellectual superiority talking down to everyone when you know and say fk   yourself. And beyond that, most of the time you try and prove people "wrong" it doesn't have much to do with the subject matter on hand at all. You just see someone having casual conversation and casual assumptions and immediately jump to prove how much more you know about them and "bubble pop" them and call them delusional. The guy was talking about the stock market off hand and you immediately needed to write a response on how much you know about the "slaughterhouse" like you're a fking stockbroker at Berkshire Hathaway. Get a fking grip dude. You pretty much just wait for the slightest of moments whenever someone might be wrong at somethnig and immediately jump at the opportunity to bubble pop them and call them delusional, it's pathetic, because it's not even warranted or called for or relevant to the major discussion at hand.

You didn't bring up any facts, statistics, any reasoning in your fking post either deluded fking dumbass nerd fking dumbass. All you did was say "slaughterhouse" and said he "might lose a lot of money" Wow thanks for the input bro! fking moron retard dumbass eat   and die.

« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2018, 11:43:49 PM »

I just wanted to clarify when I said 'stock market or whatever', the 'whatever' refers to any other forms of possible investment, such as private business, startup or anything. The whole post is basically just to give the rough picture of my plan for people to understand better my motive behind the title question.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2018, 11:45:04 PM »

I will continue with the paragraphs of tantrums because I am bubble popping a delusional retard on the internet. In total you’ve probably written 10x as much as me doing bull  like this so I am starting to see how enjoyable it is. You should not tell me to stop but rather commend me for joining you in the league of intellectual gentlemen who like to bubble pop people on the internet and call them delusional. This is literally all you’ve done the entire time you’ve been here and now I am taking a crack at it for 15 minutes and you e already gone sour, where is the tolerance bro?

Johnson1111

« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2018, 11:46:04 PM »

You've thrown the word "virgin" around here a ton towards several guys who I know that are in their 30's and are bringing in 6+ figures some of whom have children lol. You've picked several random arguments on random topics i've seen in the past too. You always will post a ton of opinions and ill-founded conclusions about other people. Once they rebuttal you'll call them out as having no proof or just spouting their opinions and not facts.

Yeah no shxt . None of us truly know about eachother. Picking at individuals here is pointless at the end of the day.

You just come off as very aggressive, abrasive and generally unpleasant. Like CaptainAmerica said, you speak from a viewpoint of intellectual superiority, most likely talking to people who are making more income than you, just about ALWAYS lol. These are people ready to drop 200k+ in some cases. They just might not be as good at formulating little internet scuffles and altercations online as you are.

It seems you don't know alot of the demographic of who you're speaking to on here. This isn't some delusional PUAhate little kid complaining about height website. It's adults who are actually planning and want to go through LL. It's more mature than many websites it's associated with.

I've seen you integrate quite well in situations where you've talked about being happy is about ones self and about how being happy doesn't require one needing to be taller...alot of people fixated to the thought of wanting to do LL think that it's the end of their life until years down the road where their LL is finished and they've recovered. So in that respect, I think you made a good contribution.

Continue to argue or say whatever you want on here. Nobody can stop you from typing what you want, But these little arguments you pick aren't going to help any of us and they're certainly not gonna be helping you.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2018, 11:47:36 PM »

I just wanted to clarify when I said 'stock market or whatever', the 'whatever' refers to any other forms of possible investment, such as private business, startup or anything. The whole post is basically just to give the rough picture of my plan for people to understand better my motive behind the title question.
Yes it was obvious to anyone who’s not a social retard. And it was a good question. Having $50k in your 20s is a reasonable amount of money to start investing and save at an early age and if over the course of say 3-5 years it’s totally reasonable to expect to earn $10-20k back if you invest aggressively enough. The thing is this guy didn’t even address your question at all, he just came in here to tell you you’re delusional and going to the slaughterhouse and lose all your money, because obviously he is a financial adviser quantitative analyst genius at Berkshire, he popped all our bubbles bro. Damn, what a genius.

« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2018, 11:57:05 PM »

Yes it was obvious to anyone who’s not a social retard. And it was a good question. Having $50k in your 20s is a reasonable amount of money to start investing and save at an early age and if over the course of say 3-5 years it’s totally reasonable to expect to earn $10-20k back if you invest aggressively enough. The thing is this guy didn’t even address your question at all, he just came in here to tell you you’re delusional and going to the slaughterhouse and lose all your money, because obviously he is a financial adviser quantitative analyst genius at Berkshire, he popped all our bubbles bro. Damn, what a genius.

Yes it's not the first time he did it either. That's why I chose not to bother in the beginning.

Great advice. By the way, I don't invest in the US. Dow Jones might be slow, but in Indonesian Stock Exchange, 100%/year is totally possible if you invest in turnaround companies. Granted it's not always easy.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up