Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is there a big difference in safety between doing LL at 27 and 30?  (Read 2256 times)

Re: Is there a big difference in safety between doing LL at 27 and 30?
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2018, 11:57:05 PM »

Yes it was obvious to anyone who’s not a social retard. And it was a good question. Having $50k in your 20s is a reasonable amount of money to start investing and save at an early age and if over the course of say 3-5 years it’s totally reasonable to expect to earn $10-20k back if you invest aggressively enough. The thing is this guy didn’t even address your question at all, he just came in here to tell you you’re delusional and going to the slaughterhouse and lose all your money, because obviously he is a financial adviser quantitative analyst genius at Berkshire, he popped all our bubbles bro. Damn, what a genius.

Yes it's not the first time he did it either. That's why I chose not to bother in the beginning.

Great advice. By the way, I don't invest in the US. Dow Jones might be slow, but in Indonesian Stock Exchange, 100%/year is totally possible if you invest in turnaround companies. Granted it's not always easy.

edwardv6

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2018, 12:06:39 AM »

You've thrown the word "virgin" around here a ton towards several guys who I know that are in their 30's and are bringing in 6+ figures some of whom have children lol. You've picked several random arguments on random topics i've seen in the past too. You always will post a ton of opinions and ill-founded conclusions about other people. Once they rebuttal you'll call them out as having no proof or just spouting their opinions and not facts.

Yeah no shxt . None of us truly know about eachother. Picking at individuals here is pointless at the end of the day.

You just come off as very aggressive, abrasive and generally unpleasant. Like CaptainAmerica said, you speak from a viewpoint of intellectual superiority, most likely talking to people who are making more income than you, just about ALWAYS lol. These are people ready to drop 200k+ in some cases. They just might not be as good at formulating little internet scuffles and altercations online as you are.

It seems you don't know alot of the demographic of who you're speaking to on here. This isn't some delusional PUAhate little kid complaining about height website. It's adults who are actually planning and want to go through LL. It's more mature than many websites it's associated with.

I've seen you integrate quite well in situations where you've talked about being happy is about ones self and about how being happy doesn't require one needing to be taller...alot of people fixated to the thought of wanting to do LL think that it's the end of their life until years down the road where their LL is finished and they've recovered. So in that respect, I think you made a good contribution.

Continue to argue or say whatever you want on here. Nobody can stop you from typing what you want, But these little arguments you pick aren't going to help any of us and they're certainly not gonna be helping you.
I can agree that I come off condescending and aggressive and yes I do throw around insults that may or may not be warranted and cross the line sometimes but I can't stand when posters like for example @Kpr1 constantly says BS like ">5'4 no sxx life" and pushing it like it's a fact and enforcing other's insecurities on a forum full of people with a height problem but that's another story. So even if he fit the bill, then calling him a virgin before LL might not be the nicest thing to say but it is not necessarily wrong and he'd still only be a sample size of 1, hardly enough to take his word and experience as anything close to factual. Also look at that new poster wants2growtaller or whatever who keeps posting about heightism and sxxism who doesn't seem to understand her opinion isn't fact but speaks like it is. I mainly have a problem with misinformation and this forum is filled with it, that is all.
banned for flaming/hostility

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2018, 12:19:34 AM »

You are still trying to argue logically, that’s not the point. We are speaking to you socially, as another human being. This is not your fact checking funbook to randomly poop   on other people and try and disprove them or put them down for no reason during casual convwesation, this is not a scientific journal, no one is posting things here for them to be taken as facts, that is obvious. You are too far gone.

Wait, I mean: bubble popped! Assumptions! Deluded! You are just making assumptions based on how other people post, therefore you are delusional, hypothesis invalid, false, you are wrong! Teehee! Disproven!

The worst part is, you don’t offer constructive insight to anyone as to why they may be wrong.

Look at your original post in this thread.

Do I see a mention of recent stock market trends and the DOW peeking? No.
Do I see a mention on how investments in youth can quickly compound and set you up for middle age? No.
Do I see a mention on how risk can be mitigated or exposed and you can earn 1%-2% safely or 10%+ more depending on the indexes or funds you choose? No.

You just made a post saying “you don’t know what you’re talking about! I do! Tee hee! Slaughterhouse! Probably going to lose all your money!”

Do you honestly think that takes some level of intelligence or knowledge? Do you think reading that bull  drivel helped anyone here? You wasted ALL of our times and even yours just to stroke your tiny penis tiny brain ego. Get a fking grip.

I have no idea how anyone like you can even exist, TRULY. I am truly curious as to how you receive any satisfaction out of this and how pathetic your life must be that you devote your time to proving people wrong on obscure forums. Except, you’re not even proving them wrong, you’re just saying you are and taking a stance of intellectual superiority for absolutely no reason. It’s comical.

From your last reply, it’s obvious that you actually are the most DELUDED person on this entire forum of mentally ill and neurosis suffering people, and that you may legitimately have a serious case of violent autism.

edwardv6

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2018, 12:42:53 AM »

You are still trying to argue logically, that’s not the point. We are speaking to you socially, as another human being. This is not your fact checking funbook to randomly poop   on other people and try and disprove them or put them down for no reason during casual convwesation, this is not a scientific journal, no one is posting things here for them to be taken as facts, that is obvious. You are too far gone.

Wait, I mean: bubble popped! Assumptions! Deluded! You are just making assumptions based on how other people post, therefore you are delusional, hypothesis invalid, false, you are wrong! Teehee! Disproven!

The worst part is, you don’t offer constructive insight to anyone as to why they may be wrong.

Look at your original post in this thread.

Do I see a mention of recent stock market trends and the DOW peeking? No.
Do I see a mention on how investments in youth can quickly compound and set you up for middle age? No.
Do I see a mention on how risk can be mitigated or exposed and you can earn 1%-2% safely or 10%+ more depending on the indexes or funds you choose? No.

You just made a post saying “you don’t know what you’re talking about! I do! Tee hee! Slaughterhouse! Probably going to lose all your money!”

Do you honestly think that takes some level of intelligence or knowledge? Do you think reading that bull  drivel helped anyone here? You wasted ALL of our times and even yours just to stroke your tiny penis tiny brain ego. Get a fking grip.

I have no idea how anyone like you can even exist, TRULY. I am truly curious as to how you receive any satisfaction out of this and how pathetic your life must be that you devote your time to proving people wrong on obscure forums. Except, you’re not even proving them wrong, you’re just saying you are and taking a stance of intellectual superiority for absolutely no reason. It’s comical.
So misinformation should be allowed to run rampant and not called out, you would want that wouldn't you. Posters looking for information on LL should just take everything posted on this forum as the truth huh?

I was about done but you just can't stop lol

I don't need to explain myself in the first post because it's ridiculous to think anyone can life off the returns of 50-100k invested even at high returns. 1-2%? $500-1000 is enough to live off on? 1% yearly + reinvesting 100% earnings would take ~70 years to double his initial investment and 100-200k isn't retirement money. And @BruceWayne, 100% returns? As in 2x your investment? Yea maybe if your initial investment is small but try doubling a million in a year. You don't need to explain why someone is wrong when their statements are so ridiculous to begin with, it speaks for itself and if someone knows nothing about trading/investing, do you really think they're not going to get killed on the market investing and even worst day trading? So what did I say that's so wrong? Because I said "slaughterhouse"? You let a word trigger you @CaptainAmerica? You're continuously proving my point so keep posting.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2018, 12:47:51 AM »

There was no misinformation here though. You lliterally just decided to take a poop on the guy for no reason and fro someone who’s such a fan of “logic” and “facts” and such an intellectual gentleman you gave no evidence or facts yourself. You just said that you know more than him. In fact I’ve never ever seen you post any facts or evidence your entire time posting here lol.

The rest of your post is just you missing the mark entirely and confusing to be autistic. It’s pretty sad, I feel bad for you, it’s like watching a worm squirm without it’s head. Maybe someday you will learn what it is to communicate with other people. The more you post the more it becomes obvious and the sadder it becomes, because your posts had all previously been snarky 2-3 sentence posts saying you know more than other people it wasn’t so apparent, but it’s becoming more ad more apparent that you are legitimately mentally retarded now lol. Just look at that fking incoherent rambling I can’t stop fking laughing. How anyone who holds themselves to such a high intellectual standard to disprove a forum of bubbles can write such an unfounded presumptions piece of drivel like thatbjust fking LOL. You failed to understand even the basic question in the OP and are addressing it nentirely wrong, I didn’t even think you failed to understand it because it seemed obvious, but just fking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Obviously the guy is not trying to live off of returns from $50k you fkijg moron. And he’s not trying to double a million dollars either. My god? What the fk are you talking about???? Earlier I was calling you mentally retarded and autistic just to flame but now you e given enough evidence to legitimately warrant it. Hypothesis proven! Sample size acquired, null hypothesis failed to be rejected. Bubble popped!

edwardv6

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2018, 01:05:19 AM »

There was no misinformation here though. You lliterally just decided to take a poop on the guy for no reason and fro someone who’s such a fan of “logic” and “facts” and such an intellectual gentleman you gave no evidence or facts yourself. You just said that you know more than him. In fact I’ve never ever seen you post any facts or evidence your entire time posting here lol.

The rest of your post is just you missing the mark entirely and confusing to be autistic. It’s pretty sad, I feel bad for you, it’s like watching a worm squirm without it’s head. Maybe someday you will learn what it is to communicate with other people. The more you post the more it becomes obvious and the sadder it becomes, because your posts had all previously been snarky 2-3 sentence posts saying you know more than other people it wasn’t so apparent, but it’s becoming more ad more apparent that you are legitimately mentally retarded now lol. Just look at that fking incoherent rambling I can’t stop fking laughing. How anyone who holds themselves to such a high intellectual standard to disprove a forum of bubbles can write such an unfounded presumptions piece of drivel like thatbjust fking LOL. You failed to understand even the basic question in the OP and are addressing it nentirely wrong, I didn’t even think you failed to understand it because it seemed obvious, but just fking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Obviously the guy is not trying to live off of returns from $50k you fkijg moron. And he’s not trying to double a million dollars either. My god? What the fk are you talking about???? Earlier I was calling you mentally retarded and autistic just to flame but now you e given enough evidence to legitimately warrant it. Hypothesis proven! Sample size acquired, null hypothesis failed to be rejected. Bubble popped!
HAHA OP states he is saving and starting with ~150k, getting the surgery and having 50-100k leftover to invest with, where's the rest of the money coming in from where he will use to live off of as OP suggests he might not "have" or rather not want to work again. Is OP printing money? lol here's all the proof I need:

So let's say the total cost of the surgery is 50k euro.

If once I save 50k euro and I do it, then after the surgery I will start from zero again. But if I wait till I have 100-150k before doing the surgery, then I will have 50k-100k extra to reinvest the money into stock market or whatever, then after the surgery I might not have to work as much again.

Also doubling a million was an example, it's easier to make really high returns on small investments but not so easy with large ones. It's totally possible to catch let's say, 3 runners in a week for 40% and turn $1000 into $2744 but try that with mid 5+ figures. You're so mad you can't even comprehend what's posted anymore, this really is sad.

CaptainAmerica

« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2018, 01:08:34 AM »

Alright, I’ve made you crack. I am satisfied. Thanks for proving you are a retard and that I am intellectually superior x), you delusional fkwit. Thanks for the entertainment, now go pop some more bubbles boy!

Oh and where’s my proof? Well since I am logically and intellectually superior I can actually provide valid citations and proof rather than just taking a position of intellectual superiority for no reason (like you do)

Here you go my friend:
“Edwardv6 is a complete fking moron and no one ever gave a fk about anything he had to say.”
Section 6.9, Issue #69:4, www.suckmyintellectualck.com (2018).

edwardv6

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2018, 01:14:35 AM »

Alright, I’ve made you crack. I am satisfied. Thanks for proving you are a retard and that I am intellectually superior x), you delusional fkwit. Thanks for the entertainment, now go pop some more bubbles boy!
Lmfao finally no more walls of text, your tantrum only lasted like 2 hours.  ::) ::)

Anyways for @BruceWayne, I only came off condescending because of our previous debate(s), but the point I ultimately wanted to make was 50-100k is not enough to say you might not have to work again or as much.

Purushrottam

« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2018, 01:28:40 AM »

To answer OPs actual question,

there is no difference in safety. The main difference will be in consolidation time and pain. Younger people (on average) have a higher pain tolerance (which is needed when you are doing therapy) and faster recovery time.

Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2018, 02:39:19 AM »

Lmfao finally no more walls of text, your tantrum only lasted like 2 hours.  ::) ::)

Anyways for @BruceWayne, I only came off condescending because of our previous debate(s), but the point I ultimately wanted to make was 50-100k is not enough to say you might not have to work again or as much.

The point I wanted to make was that Iso9 could be a boxing champion after LL :)

« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2018, 02:41:09 AM »

To answer OPs actual question,

there is no difference in safety. The main difference will be in consolidation time and pain. Younger people (on average) have a higher pain tolerance (which is needed when you are doing therapy) and faster recovery time.

Really? Did Paley tell you this?

So you think those 3 years is good enough to make a difference in terms of recovery speed and the amount of pain?

TinyTL

« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2018, 02:34:57 PM »

I just wanted to chime and tell you all to lay off Edward6.
I am working on with him in private convo to get him mental help. He has confessed to me and I think he is very brave and we should all chip in for his treatment once its signed.

edwardv6

« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2018, 02:58:52 PM »

I just wanted to chime and tell you all to lay off Edward6.
I am working on with him in private convo to get him mental help. He has confessed to me and I think he is very brave and we should all chip in for his treatment once its signed.
Says the person who is serious about selling his apartment to get LL lol
In what world do you live in that we had a private convo? -> more evidence you're out of your mind

Ascending

« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2018, 12:44:36 PM »

It is unlikely that such a small difference in age will pose a significant increase in risk.  What will matter is the patients level of fitness, flexibility and well being both physically and mentally as well as the surgeon and his/her protocol.  All things being equal age definitely plays a part and in general younger patients are likely to have a better result and they will recover faster for a number of reasons. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up