Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: new to forum, proportions and suggestions for lengthning  (Read 742 times)

HardandHurt

• Visitor
new to forum, proportions and suggestions for lengthning
« on: October 19, 2018, 12:43:28 PM »

Hello folks, I'm living in Montreal Quebec Canada, and studying in mcgill. all my friends are like 175-185cm, and the tallest one is 197cm; some fem friends are like 175-178cm, and most of are 168.
Lucky that my family is actually willing to support me, I have searched the website to see if there is a doctor who can do it nearby, and I got Dr. Marie Gdalevitch, does anyone know her? I was thinking to do it in May 2019, I have talk to her in person and asked about the price, the time period, and the maximum length I can gain. She said that it was about 80,000 CAD with precise nail(the internal one with magnetism), do you guys know if there's a doctor come with better price? It will take about 3.5 month for lengthening on femur, and she said 5-6 is very common for most of the people while 7-8 really depends on individuals.
I somehow want to gain an 8, I heard that the muscle stretching is very important to gain longer length and recover; I want to start stretching now so it can be easier at the time the surgery begins, but I don't know what exactly activity I need to do for lengthening femur, can you give some advice?Does the proportion looks good for 8cm? thanks. :)
https://imgur.com/6ZCZNzf
https://imgur.com/XDB5puj
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 03:01:01 PM by hanlinluo »

lang319

• Visitor
Re: new to forum, proportions and suggestions for lengthning
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 10:42:09 PM »

Did you choose to have LL surgery at Dr. Marie G in the end?

HardandHurt

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2021, 09:39:53 AM »

Kal el

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2021, 10:03:04 AM »

Wht happened to u bro..did u do it??

HardandHurt

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 10:19:33 AM »

no not yet, plan for next year, jsut have some Curiosities about this dr. no idea how she's doing
Pages: [1]   Go Up