Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Why are tall people doing cll?  (Read 1410 times)

wants2growtaller

Why are tall people doing cll?
« on: October 20, 2018, 07:53:21 AM »

What's with average to tall people doing limb lengthening? You don't need it.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

ramaka

Re: Why are tall people doing cll?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 10:03:39 AM »

What's with average to tall people doing limb lengthening? You don't need it.

It really comes down to the likes of our environments at first you think yeah I don’t care but the more you see your friends and brothers etc continue to outgrow you in big amounts it does start to make you feel inferior, i was 5’1 at 12 so me and everyone in my family thought I’m going to be well over 6’0 didn’t turn out that way I stopped my grow spurt at 15 at around 5’8 but am now 5’10 not doing LL or anything of the sort for 2 reasons yet

1. Males can continue to grow until 25 plus I’ve a dad at 6’0 (184cm) and my 3 brothers are all in the range of 6’2-6’4.5 so genetically there’s a slight chance.

2. It’s likely I’ll end up changing my mind about it as I age so it’s pointless actually doing it now because I might regret it.

But I can definitely understand where you’re coming from so many people on this forum would actually kill to be my height.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 10:21:00 AM »

There is no reason to do CLL at your height or anything abhove 5'6. People of average to tall height are not going to suffer from severe discrimination as someone who is 5'1.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Sweden

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 11:57:52 AM »

I was 5’8 and I wanted to do the surgery ever since I read about it when I was 14 years old.

I did pretty good in life, career, sports and socially. I had a very good job, I was married(I’m still married) and reached the highest level in my sport but I still wanted to be taller.

Even if you’re a millionaire you don’t want to be seen as the short guy.

I’m 5’11 right now and I’m still thinking of doing 4cm on femurs. But right now that is close to impossible.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 06:39:56 AM »

That's heightism. Nothing wrong with being short. But the world hates short people. We are treated like garbage.

ramaka

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2018, 02:45:25 PM »

There is no reason to do CLL at your height or anything abhove 5'6. People of average to tall height are not going to suffer from severe discrimination as someone who is 5'1.

Girls generally can get away with short stature not saying don’t do LL I’m just saying that a girl at 5’0 isn’t out of the ordinary I mean Will Smith’s wife is 5’0, Emilia Clarke one of the biggest actresses in the world is only 5’2 yea I know it’s not 5’0 but it’s not vary far off,

I get it people call you the likes of shorty etc trust me in a family of 6’0+ being 5’10 is not a great height we all have reasons for wanting this one persons reasons don’t outweigh the reasons of anyone else. There’s a lot of guys 5’5 on average on this website but there’s also a lot of 5’7-5’8 on this and there are a small few in the range of 5’10-6’0 if you have these height issues don’t say there’s no reason someone taller shouldn’t get it you don’t live in their heads you don’t understand their reasons for wanting LL

Sanity

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2018, 04:34:45 PM »

Girls generally can get away with short stature not saying don’t do LL I’m just saying that a girl at 5’0 isn’t out of the ordinary I mean Will Smith’s wife is 5’0, Emilia Clarke one of the biggest actresses in the world is only 5’2 yea I know it’s not 5’0 but it’s not vary far off,

I get it people call you the likes of shorty etc trust me in a family of 6’0+ being 5’10 is not a great height we all have reasons for wanting this one persons reasons don’t outweigh the reasons of anyone else. There’s a lot of guys 5’5 on average on this website but there’s also a lot of 5’7-5’8 on this and there are a small few in the range of 5’10-6’0 if you have these height issues don’t say there’s no reason someone taller shouldn’t get it you don’t live in their heads you don’t understand their reasons for wanting LL

so in my immediate family and relatives males are mostly 5'9-5'11. i cant recall som1 above 6'0-6'1 range. as a 5'8-5'9 guy according to ur theory how much do i need it?
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

ramaka

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2018, 05:22:29 PM »

so in my immediate family and relatives males are mostly 5'9-5'11. i cant recall som1 above 6'0-6'1 range. as a 5'8-5'9 guy according to ur theory how much do i need it?

I’m not saying you do need it I’m using it as an example as to one of the many reasons someone might consider doing LL at a just below or average height.

Sanity

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2018, 05:54:54 PM »

I’m not saying you do need it I’m using it as an example as to one of the many reasons someone might consider doing LL at a just below or average height.
i guess it must be hard for u. i would hate it if my brothers were 3-4 inches taller than me. u must've had more childhood infections poor nutrition and sleep i guess. too bad. wish u gudluck in ur cll if u ever plan to go thru with it.

Mr.Bone

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2018, 06:09:38 PM »

You need leg lengthening to properly mog other tall people. A 6'2'' guy is nothing next to 6'5'' guy.
banned for trolling/racist

ramaka

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2018, 02:52:03 AM »

i guess it must be hard for u. i would hate it if my brothers were 3-4 inches taller than me. u must've had more childhood infections poor nutrition and sleep i guess. too bad. wish u gudluck in ur cll if u ever plan to go thru with it.

Thanks yea it’s not great at all it’s worse because I’m not even the youngest lol I’m the 3rd oldest. I’m not sure if I ever did have any major issues in my life tbh I think I was just unlucky I mean my cousin is 6’3 and his younger bro is 5’9 and in the celebrity world there’s Luke Hemsworth who is 5’8, his two brothers are both younger than him and both like 6’3-6’4 so maybe it’s just a case of being unlucky in the gene department.

ThatGuy

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2018, 03:00:27 AM »

You need leg lengthening to properly mog other tall people. A 6'2'' guy is nothing next to 6'5'' guy.
6'2-6'5 isn't even that big of a difference. Now 6'2 compared to 6'7 is pretty significant you could look clean past a 6'2 guys head at 6'7.

Sanity

« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2018, 09:48:41 AM »

Thanks yea it’s not great at all it’s worse because I’m not even the youngest lol I’m the 3rd oldest. I’m not sure if I ever did have any major issues in my life tbh I think I was just unlucky I mean my cousin is 6’3 and his younger bro is 5’9 and in the celebrity world there’s Luke Hemsworth who is 5’8, his two brothers are both younger than him and both like 6’3-6’4 so maybe it’s just a case of being unlucky in the gene department.
even if u consider being unlucky i dont thnik so that luke hemsworth is their blood-brother cause tht difference is just huge.

ramaka

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2018, 12:35:16 PM »

even if u consider being unlucky i dont thnik so that luke hemsworth is their blood-brother cause tht difference is just huge.

Lol honestly bro I couldn’t agree more

myloginacc

« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2018, 03:48:01 PM »

Of course it's genetics.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

TakaRyo

• Visitor
  • Haha long boi
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2018, 04:01:27 PM »

My parents are 5'5 and 5'8 and I'm 6'2. Weird stuff happens.
6'2. Not going to leg lengthen, just here out of curiosity and to offer support.

ivan

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2018, 04:16:34 PM »

Nothing wierd at all. Quite a few of my classmates are head and shoulders taller than their both parents. This is more common than you think.

ThatGuy

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2018, 04:29:07 AM »

Damn, here I am sitting at 5'8 and my parents are around 5'4 and 6'2. If I would've lucked out like you I'd be as tall as my 6'8-6'10 cousin.

Sanity

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 08:38:36 AM »

Damn, here I am sitting at 5'8 and my parents are around 5'4 and 6'2. If I would've lucked out like you I'd be as tall as my 6'8-6'10 cousin.
it depends on the difference also. if the difference between ur parenst height is huge u cant be tall. period

ivan

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 02:33:00 PM »

From what I've seen it's more likely to see a tall child with average height parents than a very tall and very short parent. See Kiefer Sutherland, Bill Gates, Scott Eastwood, George Bush jr, Jaden Smith etc.

ThatGuy

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2018, 03:00:34 PM »

Nothing wierd at all. Quite a few of my classmates are head and shoulders taller than their both parents. This is more common than you think.
From what I've seen it's more likely to see a tall child with average height parents than a very tall and very short parent. See Kiefer Sutherland, Bill Gates, Scott Eastwood, George Bush jr, Jaden Smith etc.
Jaden Smith and bill gates got cucked too, rip. I was surprised when I found out his dad was 6'6.

ThatGuy

« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2018, 03:19:29 PM »

it depends on the difference also. if the difference between ur parenst height is huge u cant be tall. period
Iirc my cousin's mom is 5'10 and his dad is 6'5, I'm not sure if 7 inches is a huge gap, but if it is he still wound up around 6'7-6'8 by the age of 17 that was years ago and he was all legs too. I wouldn't be too surprised if he was 7'0 by now.

Sanity

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2018, 12:04:14 AM »

Iirc my cousin's mom is 5'10 and his dad is 6'5, I'm not sure if 7 inches is a huge gap, but if it is he still wound up around 6'7-6'8 by the age of 17 that was years ago and he was all legs too. I wouldn't be too surprised if he was 7'0 by now.
males height mostly depends on maternal height + difference of father-mother height. not always but mostly.

myloginacc

« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2018, 09:46:37 PM »

I believe this is because when others mention "average height couples", they generally mean a couple where neither are short, but the wife is nearly almost her husband's height. This generally means the wife is at least one standard deviation above her peers in height, while the man is average, but not short. A child taller than both of their parents is likely to be expected, if male.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).
Pages: [1]   Go Up