Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What made you seriously consider or go through this surgery?  (Read 450 times)

myloginacc

What made you seriously consider or go through this surgery?
« on: November 25, 2018, 01:56:36 AM »

I'm curious. It is quite extreme and time-consuming, and the best outcome possible still involves a fair amount of stamina loss and minor, but permanent, pains, and also all the scars. It's better not to mention the worst outcomes.

Replies from vets (or current LLers), the ones who actually walked the walk, would be very much appreciated.
Formerly myloginacct; had issues with my login account.
Yes I do want to add, before doing this surgery, ask yourself if you have optimized your life to the fullest extent possible (job/career, personality, etc).

Sanity

Re: What made you seriously consider or go through this surgery?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2018, 07:28:51 AM »

there is no permanent pain if the outcome is normal. wat r u talking about. and who cares about scars that wil never show.

and yes the trouble is worth it coz it gives u height, which is deemed too valuable in our society especially for men.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

HyperSuccess

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 07:32:50 AM »

I have not had LL yet, and I may not choose to do so.  (I'm not short so LL isn't an absolute necessity.)  However, I am seriously considering it.  Yes, it's extreme and time consuming, but so are a lot of other things.  I'm a freshman in college at an elite university, and a lot of what you said about LL could also be said about going to an elite university for someone like me who only got in from hard work.  (My parents aren't rich nor am I a legacy or anything like that.)  I have already accepted long and arduous processes to better my life in other ways, so why not LL?

More specifically, I am seriously considering LL because it can improve other areas of my life by making me taller.  Is LL absolutely necessary?  No it isn't, but why not at least consider something that can accelerate improvements in various areas of my life.  What are some of these areas?  First, business.  It helps to be taller in business particularly at high levels?  It is absolutely necessary?  Of course not.  There are examples from Jeff Bezos to Mark Zuckerberg who show that height isn't necessary to reach the pinnacle of success in business.  Could they have reached that pinnacle earlier if they were taller?  Absolutely yes. 

Second, women.  I don't need LL to get women.  I already do well with women, but I would like to do better.  I would like to more easily get 9s and 10s.  I have seen upper middle class/upper class places filled with ultra beautiful tall white girls.  I want to be able to get those girls more easily.

Third, there are miscellaneous reasons.  I feel like my legs are a bit short for my height.  Fixing that would be nice.  While I'm not short, I would like to be over 6', and as much over 6' as possible.  I like the idea of reducing the number of people who can look down at me and increasing the number of people who have to look up at me.  Overall, so many aspects of my life aren't average or even above average.  They are at a very high level or in the process of becoming a very high level.  Why should my height be the one thing that is average or above average and not also be at a high level?

Dirona

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2018, 07:22:03 PM »

There is no doubt about the benefits of having average/above average height with respect to women or success in the business world or where making an impression counts.The question one has to answer is the time, money and risks/complications/pain.Mostly the risks/complications aspect since the other two can actually be compensated depending on the situation.If someone comes out and says that risks and long term effects are very less, then more people would be willing than the current number.At least,that would give me a fillip.I am still debating at this stage
Taking it easy
Pages: [1]   Go Up