Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What LL procedure would you recommend for a 6'2'' person who wants to be 6'6''?  (Read 1341 times)

Mr.Bone

I need to go to 6'6'' or minimum 6'5''. What LL surgery should I undergo if money is no issue? I prefer the safest procedure with internals. Thanks
banned for trolling/racist

Sanity

The procedure you need to undergo thru is called " The return to sanity". After this specialized procedure u wont feel the need as a 6'2 to trol ppl who are actually handicapped aka manlets.
post ll:  5'10.5  (+2.25 in)

Mzacr

A psychiatrist would help.

wants2growtaller

You need a really cold shower to wake up your body and brain cells.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

Mr.Bone

loool, there are guys like this who exist on the same planet and you are telling me that 6'2'' is "sufficient"? For real?

When I and that guy enters the same room ITS OVER, he mogs you so hard you better pray to GOD your girlfriend won't notice the insane mogging. No amount of roids can compensate heightmogging of that caliber.

Sanity

loool, there are guys like this who exist on the same planet and you are telling me that 6'2'' is "sufficient"? For real?

When I and that guy enters the same room ITS OVER, he mogs you so hard you better pray to GOD your girlfriend won't notice the insane mogging. No amount of roids can compensate heightmogging of that caliber.

then the problem is not only with u but also ur girlfriend. the moment she see's som1 taller shes uncomfortable and she starts digging. she'l probably settle with yao(the bball plyr) if she ever got the chance but only until she see's sultan kosen towering him. too bad.
i think u both need this procedure i mentioned in the op. u and ur gf, u both might aswell seek professional help.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:32:45 PM by Sanity »

Mr.Bone

What kind of cope is that? Even if your girlfriend is loyal, when you will be having sex she will always recall that one time you were mogged by 6'6'' fitness God. You will never be the same in her eyes. It is 6'6'' or death!

edwardv6

What LL surgery should I undergo if money is no issue? I prefer the safest procedure with internals.
I think you answered your own question there
banned for flaming/hostility

d123123asd

• Visitor

"mogs, it's OVER!, cope"
another Lookism user...
Dude, you don't need to be taller than everyone else, Jesus Christ, isn't that obvious? I can assure you that being taller than 6'4 is freaking weird and draws too much attention, if you're concerning about being taller than other guys rather than being taller than girls, then having a girlfriend is not what you're looking for

ivan

At your height you should try to improve yourself in other aspects like learning new skills. You don't need to be that tall unless the benefits outweigh the risks. You are neither short, nor so miserable with the fact you are not very tall that you can't function like a normal person. I've been around really tall dudes and neither one of them reap any benefits with their tall stature. Quite the contrary. I personally would prefer to drive most of the cars on the market, pass through doors, being able to reach my girlfriend without having to kneel etc.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 01:01:42 AM by ivan »

Johnson1111

Let him get LL and don't even question his intentions or motives if he wants to mock people, who say his height is sufficient already...

When he's on the operating table it's gonna be only him. Nobody is going to be going through the experience except him .

What's really "over" is the fact that you're 6'2" and have even found this place.

However...This is most likely the same troll as before.

ThatGuy

I need to go to 6'6'' or minimum 6'5''. What LL surgery should I undergo if money is no issue? I prefer the safest procedure with internals. Thanks
I've thought about this a bit. Honestly, if I was in your position I could understand wanting to be 6'6+, but not because of something like someone leaving me for being shorter than some else. Why would you even wanna keep someone like this in your life? I'd do it because it'd be really cool to be a giant. Then again, I'm one of the few people here who wants LL but not because of heightism.

Purushrottam

I say go for it. Nothing helps your fitness levels more than being without exercise for several months at a time.  The higher center of gravity from skinny, weaker, legs will totally help you defend yourself from any altercations that you might get into. :D
Had LL in Sept 2017 with Dr. Paley.
Starting height: 168.5 cm (5'6.5"); Ending height: 175 cm (5'9")
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=4823.0

Mr.Bone

"mogs, it's OVER!, cope"
another Lookism user...
Cool ad hominem bro. Notice how I never insulted anyone here, yet you start offending me from start. Classy.

I can assure you that being taller than 6'4 is freaking weird and draws too much attention, if you're concerning about being taller than other guys rather than being taller than girls, then having a girlfriend is not what you're looking for

Yep, look at the guys instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ikecatcher/

Look at all that negative attention he is getting. I bet all those girls are disgusted by his God like height and frame.

He totally doesn't mog even the biggest guys on muscle beach from his height alone, nope sirryyy

Sanity

Cool ad hominem bro. Notice how I never insulted anyone here, yet you start offending me from start. Classy.

Yep, look at the guys instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ikecatcher/

Look at all that negative attention he is getting. I bet all those girls are disgusted by his God like height and frame.

He totally doesn't mog even the biggest guys on muscle beach from his height alone, nope sirryyy
this guy would literally be towered by yao ming. also yao got more money, fame and status than him. i guess his life is pretty much over.

Ascending

this guy would literally be towered by yao ming. also yao got more money, fame and status than him. i guess his life is pretty much over.
Hahaha yeh all these atheletes dwarfed:

http://www.espn.com/sportsnation/post?id=11675819&_slug_=yao-ming-makes-famous-athletes-look-tiny&ex_cid=espntw

Incels/lookism nutters please find a different forum.

Mr.Bone

Yao Ming is Asian, so he is automatically lover on s3xappeal scale. His face is also not as good. And his skin coloring is awful compared to this dark Latino god. Let's not kid ourselves here.

Ascending

Yao Ming is Asian, so he is automatically lover on s3xappeal scale. His face is also not as good. And his skin coloring is awful compared to this dark Latino god. Let's not kid ourselves here.
Sounds like the confused ramblings of man who is coping...

Ascending

Even his wife is taller than you.  Just swallow the red pill dude - the best you can do is cope.

https://www.chinasmack.com/wp-content/uploads/chinasmack/2010/03/yao-ming-ye-li-airport.jpg

Sanity

u'v contentions with yao as asian but cant focus on the point here. there are people who are legit 7'+ with huge built lean muscular frames and handsome faces, in modelling,acting and sports who would dwarf this guy. im sure u know a few if not i will name them here. everytime the girl see's one shes lost all interest in him and she diggs the new hunk???. no not really, i think its u and ur gf tht need some serious hardcore psychological therapy.

Mr.Bone

Nobody cares about asians, they are lowest on SMV totem pole in seksual market place.

im sure u know a few if not i will name them here. everytime the girl see's one shes lost all interest in him and she diggs the new hunk???. no not really, i think its u and ur gf tht need some serious hardcore psychological therapy.

Definitely, if you get mogged by a person like that. It's over. Say goodbye to your relatioship.

6'2_dream

What kind of cope is that? Even if your girlfriend is loyal, when you will be having sxx she will always recall that one time you were mogged by 6'6'' fitness God. You will never be the same in her eyes. It is 6'6'' or death!

Friend
Low people has the relatively small body some 5'5 has normal torso of a 5'9-5'10 but has short legs, this shows that a surgery for stretching can be imperseptivel leaving the individual in a normal proportion even after lengthening the legs.
JA in your case you already have a large proportion, large torso big legs, you understand that you can become a  "bizarre thing " by pure egoism of wanting to be superTall, I think a psychiatrist would help you a lot as well as help many normal people.
height: 5'10 - 1.78m
wingspan: 6'1-1.85m
dream : 6'1 - 6'2 - 1.85m-1.88m

Body Builder

I could get more girls than him at my 5.9.
You can't get more girls even than a 5.5 guy because you are a lunatic.

So the best way to hit 6.6 is to wear stilts like all sissies.

Sanity

Nobody cares about asians, they are lowest on SMV totem pole in seksual market place.

Definitely, if you get mogged by a person like that. It's over. Say goodbye to your relatioship.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BozKWnogtTU/?taken-by=dusansusnjar

so according to ur theory this guy is getting mogged here by a couple of inches. hes getting dwarfed here. so its over for him. his relationship should've ended and he should've been depressed at the verge of suicide.? but hes going thru quite the opposite. ur theory debunked enough?.

Juiceslikewine

• Limb lengthening forums own lab rat :)

Do people really measure themselves with shoes on in the us?Lol he's clearly only 6'8 barefoot.
Height:5'10 or 178cms
Ethnicity:white irish
Realistic height goal:5'11 or 180.5cm(Would be very content with this.

HeightGain

I like the OP's ironic thread and I particularly like the satirical nature of that guy's Instagram. I mean he's got a few pics of 2pac and he wears a baseball cap back to front, he is a funny guy.

His proportions look like he has had LL.

Mr.Bone

Friend
Low people has the relatively small body some 5'5 has normal torso of a 5'9-5'10 but has short legs, this shows that a surgery for stretching can be imperseptivel leaving the individual in a normal proportion even after lengthening the legs.
JA in your case you already have a large proportion, large torso big legs, you understand that you can become a  "bizarre thing " by pure egoism of wanting to be superTall, I think a psychiatrist would help you a lot as well as help many normal people.
I am not JA, I don't know who is JA and I don't know where you got idea that my legs are big. They are relatively thin.

I could get more girls than him at my 5.9.
Sure, and I believe you because of...reasons?

You can't get more girls even than a 5.5 guy because you are a lunatic.
Yeah, and you know of my life because of...reasons?

I like the OP's ironic thread and I particularly like the satirical nature of that guy's Instagram. I mean he's got a few pics of 2pac and he wears a baseball cap back to front, he is a funny guy.

His proportions look like he has had LL.

There is nothing ironic. That guy sounds too dumb to even know what LL is. He is just genetically blessed by the gods.
Pages: [1]   Go Up